Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammer: DEATH2ALL

This is a discussion on Scammer: DEATH2ALL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, this guy: DEATH2ALL PayPal Address: [email protected] Name: Robert Kahn is a scammer! here a ss of my paypal ...
Page: 1

exec85

Hey guys,

this guy: DEATH2ALL
    PayPal Address: [email protected]
    Name: Robert Kahn

is a scammer!

here a ss of my paypal acc... beware of him!

Banned

He charged me back too!!

370$ omfg

Robert Kahn
    101 Lilac lane
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    United States

exec85

DEATH2ALL:"To those who I purchased, Paypal says they will have it fixed in 2 days. If you buy or sell using paypal, make you put something in the Comments section, such as what you purchased. This has caused an issue for me, and is being taken care of right now!"

joke of the century....

in the E-Mail i got from PAypal they clearly say that HE told them it was an unauthorizised transaction.. so STFU retard!

shankster

Robert Kahn
    101 Lilac lane
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    United States

LOL ITS FUCKING DFALT HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT D2A

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=185091

LOL

why people dont recognize the name 'kahn' by now is amazing to me.

exec85

i dont care cause i get my money back :P i already got an answer from paypal so...

Banned

i already got the money on my bank , however i made it clear wit paypal <3

If that is not D2A who scammed you, why do you 2 fags keep "D2A is a scammer" in your sig?

exec85

well cause the guy i traded with was/os called DEATH2ALL and its also his name here on forum.. so Oo

Banned

If that is not D2A who scammed you, why do you 2 fags keep "D2A is a scammer" in your sig?[/b]
    because D2A = Dfalt u stupid son of a bitch....

because D2A = Dfalt u stupid son of a bitch....[/b]
    First of watch your language. I didn&#39;t call you any names, that "fag" was kinda in a joking spirit but whatever. Second i don&#39;t know what you are talking about. From what i know Dfalt and DEATH2ALL are two distinctive persons. Anyways they might co-operate togheter so they can scam people, since DEATH2ALL got all those items all of a sudden and like 2 months ago his best item was a glave +8.

He charged me back too!!

370$ omfg
    Robert Kahn
    101 Lilac lane
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    United States[/b]
    I talk with D2A on a day to day basis and he doesnt live anywhere near IL, and his name is most certainly not Robert.. Also do you recall when he said his accounts got hacked by Dfalt???? He then had to buy a char. or start all over. The highest lvl D2A was 60 something on his mage back in the day. I gave him my mage to play. He then did a series of character trades, got scammed etc. This is not D2A aka Death2All

because D2A = Dfalt u stupid son of a bitch....[/b]

Dfalt scammed D2A and has accounts of his and im sure probably tried to use his name to his advantage. I have seen both D2A and Dfalt in-game at the same time, they are not the same person.

*edit* on a side note the lvl 75 warrior D2A has been removed from clan, this account cannot be trusted, just like any other scammed/hacked account. You never know when the person will atempt to steal it back and impersonate etc.

Banned

ok then tell me how D2A pmed me on forum when only his warrior got scammed like u said?

and why he dont reply to this topic... duh

however i dont give a damn anymore as i got my money <3

ok then tell me how D2A pmed me on forum when only his warrior got scammed like u said?

and why he dont reply to this topic... duh

however i dont give a damn anymore as i got my money <3[/b]

I have not personally talked to him in a couple days.
    Where in my post was I defending him? I simply said the name and address is not D2A and that I know D2A is not Dfalt.
    If he pm&#39;d you in these forums under the Death2All name and that is how you got scammed, well....thats his account. As far as him not responding I dont know. I will not defend him, I was not involved. I will let him respond if he chooses to do so.

wildcatalley

I live near Buffalo Grove, IL....want me to go visit him?

simpleguy144

Dfalt = Nathan Khan, Jill Khan, Robert Khan (family of scammer). He used [email protected] for MSN and [email protected] for his paypal address before when he scammed me for 725 dollars. He is from Buffalo , Grove , IL.

Just recently my friend Outlawzero has been charged back for 288 dollars thru paypal. And now he has different paypal address which [email protected] (Robert Khan).

He keep on changing his email addresses. Someday we will know your real address and put you in prison. Or the worse scenario will harm you scammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast