Scammer Dispute

This is a discussion on Scammer Dispute within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I would like to dispute a claim at me scamming. What do I need to do to settle the ...
Page: 1

Question Scammer Dispute

Hi, I would like to dispute a claim at me scamming. What do I need to do to settle the claim/have my identity cleared?

Just a bit of background, the post was made over 11 years ago with no proof. Literally just a statement he said/she said. Said post was made in 2006, the "rules" were posted for the "Scammer Reporting" in 2012 that required proof.

Thanks for the help in advanced!

Well there's clearly a simple issue here, nobody really knows who you are, but you've already recognized your name from a very long list of scammers. Did you know you were reported or why did you even know that your name was listed in the first place? Do you know anybody using these forums, or do you play anywhere where people would recognize you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well there's clearly a simple issue here, nobody really knows who you are, but you've already recognized your name from a very long list of scammers. Did you know you were reported or why did you even know that your name was listed in the first place? Do you know anybody using these forums, or do you play anywhere where people would recognize you from?
    Fair enough. I've recently recognized my name because it's was a trigger when I signed up for identity protection and the name is related to a confidential login "somewhere" that I use. I was not aware that I was reported till recently, but I can remember a couple reasons why I would have been reported if so. In the past, I had invested alot of real money in the game (full +8's/9s, +1/2/3s). The drama is what lured me into this game, people screaming cheater/hacker/duper/gm etc.

I haven't played this game in over 10 years and sold/gave everything away then, everyone I used to played with no longer plays this game last time I spoke with anyone (8-9 years ago). I have a family now and maybe play The Division a couple hours a week if that.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryUserName View Post
    Fair enough. I've recently recognized my name because it's was a trigger when I signed up for identity protection and the name is related to a confidential login "somewhere" that I use. I was not aware that I was reported till recently, but I can remember a couple reasons why I would have been reported if so. In the past, I had invested alot of real money in the game (full +8's/9s, +1/2/3s). The drama is what lured me into this game, people screaming cheater/hacker/duper/gm etc.

I haven't played this game in over 10 years and sold/gave everything away then, everyone I used to played with no longer plays this game last time I spoke with anyone (8-9 years ago). I have a family now and maybe play The Division a couple hours a week if that.
    So I take you no longer play KO? In that case I'll hide your name from public view, although moderators are still able to find the post just in case.