Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extortion it's illegal?

This is a discussion on Extortion it's illegal? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I already sent a ticket to ko support about this... one player called 00000000000000000 sent me this letter asking for ...
Page: 1

knightkiller

I already sent a ticket to ko support about this... one player called 00000000000000000 sent me this letter asking for money for something really weird and I don't use any kind of bugg.. I don't gonna answer his letter to that rogue cuz he is offend me telling me that.. I dont know how I was in orc spot on the juraid and he is asking me for 2gbs for that..

someone extortion me for ko's bugg....

I already sent a ticket to ko support about this... one player called 00000000000000000 sent me this letter asking for money for something really weird and I don't use any kind of bugg.. I don't gonna answer his letter to that rogue cuz he is offend me telling me that.. I dont know how I was in orc spot on the juraid and he is asking me for 2gbs for that..

someone extortion me for ko's bugg....
    [/b]
    looks to me like sharer just got ownt :P u are using some type of bug cuz if u were not using a hack what the fuck u have to worry about ... on the other hand looks to me like u are just 1 man on this character and maybe just maybe u doing something not so nice... and u just fked over ur sharer... good luck with that shit :P

b1rdy

Good luck with that

knightkiller

looks to me like sharer just got ownt :P u are using some type of bug cuz if u were not using a hack what the fuck u have to worry about ... on the other hand looks to me like u are just 1 man on this character and maybe just maybe u doing something not so nice... and u just fked over ur sharer... good luck with that shit :P[/b]
    I share this account with my brother... soulshot is played by 2 brothers... and I dont use illegal things or seomthing bad on games or so. I just get sometimes confused why some people are telling me u're cheater or so... :huh:

too bad some people need grow up

iiason

I share this account with my brother... soulshot is played by 2 brothers... and I dont use illegal things or seomthing bad on games or so. I just get sometimes confused why some people are telling me u're cheater or so... :huh:

too bad some people need grow up[/b]
    if ur guilty, no need to worry then, just tell dat guy to go n fuk himself.

if ur guilty, no need to worry then, just tell dat guy to go n fuk himself.[/b]
    you mean innocent right?

knightkiller

you mean innocent right?[/b]
    +1 :lol:
    I think he means innocent :lol:
    I already sent 1 ticket about that to ko2support, so they told me today that they're gonna confirm that I didn;'t answer that letter to 0000000000000 cuz it's to patetic gets letters like that.

was funny but also stupid get that letter omg... :P

2 scenarios ...

1) you are innocent. didnt use bug. telllk the guy to fuk off and suk his dick. no need to post here
    2) you did wallhack. get worried, post here and confirm he cant do shit

sry bro but if u didnt cheet u wouldnt be worried

Banned

I used to add other users on Juraid when they were on the top of the building at Deva, click them, then click Register, and tp to them using a tp to friend scroll, then running into their base and tp my whole party, they can attack you but you can't, and I did it like 3-4 times, and it was cool and fun to do so xD
    dont worry dude, just ignore him,

Hey cutie Senior Member

how cna you guys say dont be worried if u didnt cheat?
    since when did k2 only ban cheaters and not legit players? seriously wow..
    i'd be shitting bricks right now if some guy saw me on top of a hill due to lag and took ksc and sent to k2 for wal hack

Banned

i talked to that 0000000 guy and he told me to send the money to palan <3 ty

Banned

i talked to that 0000000 guy and he told me to send the money to palan <3 ty [/b]
    k2network agree with me cuz is a ko bug. the stupid thin that 0000000000 do is ask for money or w/e like that, so he can wait for somethign if he wants it&#39;s too funny see kids bother other people like that anyway I just wanna say that extortion it&#39;s bad and stupid ^^

Lol this soulshot dudes been trying way to hard to become king. I&#39;m not even on his server and i&#39;ve noticed it. Toughen&#39; up, its just a fkn letter. Lax brah

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Are you ppl really that dumb? :lol:
    That&#39;s an obvious scam attempt. "Gıve me 2GB or you wıll be banned!!!!"

rofllmao

k2network agree with me cuz is a ko bug. the stupid thin that 0000000000 do is ask for money or w/e like that, so he can wait for somethign if he wants it&#39;s too funny see kids bother other people like that anyway I just wanna say that extortion it&#39;s bad and stupid ^^[/b]
    why you are calling everyone a "kid"

im sure u had bad life when u were kid bb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast