Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scammer Dominating/AllTheWay

This is a discussion on Scammer Dominating/AllTheWay within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant believe Israel11 has scammed you because I know him irl and he never scammmed any1 altough Raz Klein ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

I cant believe Israel11 has scammed you because I know him irl and he never scammmed any1 altough Raz Klein is a known scammer also known as BloodySlut ( a friend of Phosgene )

Oosjo

i just told ya 945845748 times dun trust this dumbass u didnt listen to me and u gave him oe and dr.....

listen to me next time oke men

Phosgene

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    I cant believe Israel11 has scammed you because I know him irl and he never scammmed any1 altough Raz Klein is a known scammer also known as BloodySlut ( a friend of Phosgene )
    hehe funny shit going here
    face the facts , bloodyslut quitted KO like 6 months ago , its not raz .
    maybe u know israel irl , but what about the fact that u scammed him ? i got ss to prove it , dont piss me .

Banned Senior Member

lol how many times do I need to explain that we shared the money and stuff we had half by half?

Phosgene

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    lol how many times do I need to explain that we shared the money and stuff we had half by half?
    o really ? u were just too poor u couldnt even have ur own char ...
    poor cunt

Banned Senior Member

lol couldnt have my own char or Israel asked me to come play with him and leave my previous char? think again before posting

Phosgene

u think before u post...if u wouldnt post some shits that get me pissed i wouldnt post too .

Banned Senior Member

first of all it wasnt shit coz Raz also played BloodySlut's account and was related to all the things he had done
    second I said Israel wouldnt scam anyone and its true so I guess noone here has posted shit except you

Originally posted by TakeThat
    zzzz u noob. i told everyone never give ur password to anyone including ur mom. :P

u just got sccammed. hacking involves securing ur password eletronically, pretyt much imposible unless ur elite mr.microsoft ;P
    he didnt know my pw. he knew my secret question answer. he knows it because we traded chars and we exchange the sq answers. i just post to let every1 know about this scammer.

redfieldTnT

ROFL PRAWNED!#!@#$!@$#!@$!$@$!@$(#%)!#(_+)@*$+*!+()@*$+ )(*!@+#$!@%

srry man but u gotta be a complet moron to let anyone have the sq log or pw of something u spend so much time doing

if knights for you is like me
    a part of my livelyhood along with guitar / piano wich noone can take from me
    than giving them ur log pq n sq is impending doom brought upon by yourself
    all in all rebuild and gogogogo :rollseyes:

wako0

Originally posted by redfieldTnT

srry man but u gotta be a complet moron to let anyone have the sq log or pw of something u spend so much time doing

if knights for you is like me *
    a part of my livelyhood along with guitar / piano wich noone can take from me *
    than giving them ur log pq n sq is impending doom brought upon by *yourself *
    congratz on not knowing what happend and trying to be a fucking retard. i hope ur guitar burns

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by wako0
    i hope ur guitar burns
    lol...

Originally posted by redfieldTnT

if knights for you is like me *
    a part of my livelyhood along with guitar / piano wich noone can take from me *
    than giving them ur log pq n sq is impending doom brought upon by *yourself *
    ]
    wow ur retarded. we traded chars after that i never gave him my pw. but if u trade chars u have to exchange the sq as well. genius <_<

ZomG TripSoG4liffee!!!!#$#!!

how could u be complet moran and have anyone the sq log or pw to something u spendd much time doin

if knights for u is life like my life is to me, then play guitar / piano and no one will take u from it.

giving log pq n sq is doom of death brought on my kitty kat

all in all im retard and i need frienddssss pls

ROFL PROWNED!@$%!$@%!$@%!$@%$!

I NEVER GAVE HIM MY PW STOP SAYING THAT PEOPLE! >< :angry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast