Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer / EUKO / MrWanksta

This is a discussion on Scammer / EUKO / MrWanksta within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by retail for ''scamming'' in the first place having you brother mistakenly charge the wrong credit card, offering ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    for ''scamming'' in the first place
    having you brother mistakenly charge the wrong credit card, offering the guy the money back and then having him report you for scamming, working it out with the guy and then having him take all your items of value isn't really scamming but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    having you brother mistakenly charge the wrong credit card, offering the guy the money back and then having him report you for scamming, working it out with the guy and then having him take all your items of value isn't really scamming but w/e
    or it could be this way, u found out about the topic and didnt want to ruin ur reputation and offered him to share with u so u woudnt be called scammer. w/e i dont really care

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    or it could be this way, u found out about the topic and didnt want to ruin ur reputation and offered him to share with u so u woudnt be called scammer. w/e i dont really care
    if you read his original post he was my sharer for 2-3 weeks and he agreed for me to spend the money apart from the charge that my brother did which i have said a number of times i told him I'd give him his money back as soon as he wanted it.

there might be something weird here, but since there is no CONCRETE proff ,then we can't do anything in this case, but thread stays in this section , MrWanksta has a spot somehow, closed.

ps: if there something happens in the future then bring proffs or we wont do anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12