funny thing

This is a discussion on funny thing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a friend of me got invited to a party they said he shall come to ancients my friend still needed ...
Page: 1

Default funny thing

a friend of me got invited to a party they said he shall come to ancients my friend still needed the quest so he said ok.
    he ran to ancients and saw a koxp party but not his own party it was another party so keep running to his party and got dc'ed.
    he tried to log back and got the message he got banned cause he used 3rd party tools but he is mage and he doesnt even have koxp or other shit for cheating.
    later he logged on a different account and ran to ancients again and saw the koxp party was still there and not banned.

so my question is: why did the admin ban my friend for no reason?
    other question is: why didnt he ban the party full of koxp users ? maybe they said s.a or aga so he sees they r turks and they got other rules and dont get banned?

nice k2 ban all our legit players and let koxp own KO

beeing in a koxp/kosp/etc pt is a reason to get banned... even when you arent even on the spot? :unsure:
    but why he didnt ban the others.. maybe frien of the gm <_<

shit happens -_-