Scammer - gordion nickname = ballentines ---- topic deleted?????

This is a discussion on Scammer - gordion nickname = ballentines ---- topic deleted????? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL, why in hell a topic about a scammer nowadays is getting deleted? he scammed several people in the past. ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer - gordion nickname = ballentines ---- topic deleted?????

LOL, why in hell a topic about a scammer nowadays is getting deleted?

he scammed several people in the past. seriously he has a MOD friend on ko4life?

please restore the topic. as there was enough people repleing on the topic who also got scammed by that scumbag

name: Jesper ( since there are a thousand jespers. i think i can post this @devil? if not pls remove it )

........ pm me for details for his full name. i am not allowed to post all details
    Last edited by xXSixtySeven; 02-23-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Restored. Wonder who, and why deleted it.

How is it possible the topic was restored 3 times already and its gone again?? someone is supporting a scammer....

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    How is it possible the topic was restored 3 times already and its gone again?? someone is supporting a scammer....
    So I don't know if there will be any further information about this case, but it has been confirmed that the topic has been moved for a reason. It's not to clear the scammer's name by any means. The topic will not be restored, but we'll see what to do with the information within the report, to serve as a warning for people in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So I don't know if there will be any further information about this case, but it has been confirmed that the topic has been moved for a reason. It's not to clear the scammer's name by any means. The topic will not be restored, but we'll see what to do with the information within the report, to serve as a warning for people in the future.
    I think the reason needs to be posted publicly why a topic keeps getting removed of someone scamming, something doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Excuse me wtf? he is a well known scammer and somehow when his name started to come up nowadays his post dissapeared without any reason? he scammed many ppl, really a lot and right now we can't even warn the newcomers just because some1 was smart to help him to get more money? makes no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Excuse me wtf? he is a well known scammer and somehow when his name started to come up nowadays his post dissapeared without any reason? he scammed many ppl, really a lot and right now we can't even warn the newcomers just because some1 was smart to help him to get more money? makes no sense...
    Nobody is helping him. The matter will be discussed. There will definitely be some type of topic made as a warning about this particular individual, but that's not going to happen today, maybe not tomorrow even. It'll be handled ASAP though.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    LOL, why in hell a topic about a scammer nowadays is getting deleted?

he scammed several people in the past. seriously he has a MOD friend on ko4life?

please restore the topic. as there was enough people repleing on the topic who also got scammed by that scumbag
    No conspiracy here. I removed that topic because I was forced to do so by my host because the topic contained personal information of that PIECE OF SHIT SON OF A BITCH. I could care less if that ASSHOLE dies a horrible dead, actually I hope he does.

I suggest you post all the personal info you have on a different site and link it here (just the URL, not the content). A free site without the need of an account like:

https://pastebin.com/

and if gets removed from there, reupload it until hell freezes. That or any free content service, even imgurl, just make sure the content is not uploaded HERE, just the link. We will see from there.

oke clear @devil.

thanks for the reply.
    what about posting his first name only? that also not allowed?

we take his second name out and the email and other personal info.

if not i will also upload some info on that website, dont want this scammer to get a free way

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    oke clear @devil.

thanks for the reply.
    what about posting his first name only? that also not allowed?

we take his second name out and the email and other personal info.

if not i will also upload some info on that website, dont want this scammer to get a free way
    If hes is European, he is protected by GDPR, then according to those regulations, yes.