Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammer!!! - Moisty

This is a discussion on Scammer!!! - Moisty within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all im seeing in the In-Game PM is that hes confused because ur pming him out of the blue about ...
Page: 4

Little archer Senior Member

all im seeing in the In-Game PM is that hes confused because ur pming him out of the blue about something he had no idea about.

hes like, "why didnt u pm me ingame to know it was me?"

thats all i see in the screenshot. and no, his ingame char wasnt hacked

Ko4life and g1 account linked to his msn?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all im seeing in the In-Game PM is that hes confused because ur pming him out of the blue about something he had no idea about.

hes like, "why didnt u pm me ingame to know it was me?"

thats all i see in the screenshot. and no, his ingame char wasnt hacked
    if you read what happened that the second time i spoke to him, because he was playing dumb in luferson and i was on a human account, so i had to login on my orc.

as you no human can read orc in mord, he wrote "hang on im getting IN from the INN" that was the first thing he said, then what followed was all the BS... "i cant understand you" why are you writing nonsonse" so i logged on the orc .

But regardless of ingame conversation or not, its been established that the msn/ email address/ and Ko4life id, are Confidental

[email protected] thats another of his emails if anyone is familiar with it?

Banned

His msn got hacked yes , about 1 week ago , and then suddenly his KO4life acc got hacked ,

And u who sold Confidental , we used my ko4life acc kinda looong time agoo untill Forums admins told me its not alowed , then he made his own account.

How i know u pmed him after ? cause u can see that easy in ur PM , + that confi are an RL mate of mine

We know who the hacker is , and we trying to ask Draven or souls to give uss the IP adress who was on Moisty last so we can call that kid, he lives in sweden fo sure , and i dont need to give more info. When we get the infos about that boy , i will give ya the info , and we will make sure that he gotta pay u back.

Moisty had first an msn [email protected] but it got hacked so he have a new one that starts with Muamer ,

i can show a screen shot of Muamers facebook there he says to his friends his msn have been hacked/blocked for like 1 week ago.

budweiser

i made business with 'fromthedarkness' and EVERYTHING goes very nice,smooth and professionnal....

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    His msn got hacked yes , about 1 week ago , and then suddenly his KO4life acc got hacked ,

And u who sold Confidental , we used my ko4life acc kinda looong time agoo untill Forums admins told me its not alowed , then he made his own account.

How i know u pmed him after ? cause u can see that easy in ur PM , + that confi are an RL mate of mine

We know who the hacker is , and we trying to ask Draven or souls to give uss the IP adress who was on Moisty last so we can call that kid, he lives in sweden fo sure , and i dont need to give more info. When we get the infos about that boy , i will give ya the info , and we will make sure that he gotta pay u back.

Moisty had first an msn [email protected] but it got hacked so he have a new one that starts with Muamer ,

i can show a screen shot of Muamers facebook there he says to his friends his msn have been hacked/blocked for like 1 week ago.
    ye keep me informed, i could do with the ip used also... but we think we might have some stuff on him from his snoxd account, ima gunna give half of what i lost to get this guy pwned!!

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...f-here-315891/

That should clear things up for you boys

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Ban all of them lol.
    thats the best post on here.

gonna do that now.. dont even want to mess with it.

im trying to get the hell out of KO, dealing with this kinda stuff just slows me down. Not gonna look into anything just stick to my old tride and true rule.. ban'em all if its too confusing.

lol seriously?

this must have been the quickest two bans in the history of ko4life.

usually theres a little more discussion to see what really happened but thats not the case here it seems.

you banned elect too...

read the first line in my sig, its happening.

lol seriously?

this must have been the quickest two bans in the history of ko4life.

usually theres a little more discussion to see what really happened but thats not the case here it seems.

you banned elect too...

read the first line in my sig, its happening.

only reason its turning into official forums are guys like you flaming the piss out of people, questioning every Mod decision made etc etc......

to answer your pm's.

I ran checks on ips last night before I went to bed on Moisty. Then before work this morning when i got up I see hateful posts like Tanri's accusing me of being friends with Moisty when I posted that i would just lock his merch accounts and wait for replys. Then after I get home from work I got pms to deal with that infact put Moisty/Elect together in sales,etc. Which led me to check the ips. When I check IP used by Moisty.... Elect's account shows up.
    I did that before they were banned. So your saying Moisty hacked Elect's account? the most recent ips used by Moisty were used by Elect(account sharing?). so... I dunno what you want me to do but please dont question my integrity nor judgement as I spend my own free time doing this. I probably spend more time on the control panel checking IPs then any moderator/admin here on these forums. I do that on my own time. Im sorry if my decision doesnt please you but please show me a little more respect then this please.

like i said they are irl friends but looks like it just doesnt cut it for you :/

like i said they are irl friends but looks like it just doesnt cut it for you :/
    account sharing then?

Banned Senior Member

just be happy we have a mod that is active and do what is right, if they sharerd accounts it's a ban, but i gotta say that Elect haven't done anything wrong if moisty used his account as they are irl friends, but i might be wrong

maybe this post is just ignored but i dunno really what to say now with all these scams going on and my friend turn out to be scammers, im just frustrated (Moisty ain't my frined, but both Elect and CockmongleR are/was :/ )

I do defend Elect abit, but you as a mod know what's best, if he did wrong ban him, but i've talked to him and he got a perma ban, which i feel is wrong, but you chose what the punish might be

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    just be happy we have a mod that is active and do what is right, if they sharerd accounts it's a ban, but i gotta say that Elect haven't done anything wrong if moisty used his account as they are irl friends, but i might be wrong

maybe this post is just ignored but i dunno really what to say now with all these scams going on and my friend turn out to be scammers, im just frustrated (Moisty ain't my frined, but both Elect and CockmongleR are/was :/ )

I do defend Elect abit, but you as a mod know what's best, if he did wrong ban him, but i've talked to him and he got a perma ban, which i feel is wrong, but you chose what the punish might be
    I did ban cockmongler today. It was brought to my attention that he wasnt banned so he got his perma today.

Maybe the punishment for sharing is too harsh. Im not gonna disagree with that, but he did mention in his post that they used to share but found out that it wasnt allowed so he/they knew the consequences. Dont get me wrong Im not above overturning/shortening my bans. Just not today, Im frustrated with how this has turned out and how my inbox looks. I generally care about this forums and its members. Ive always tried to be fair. Ive seen my own friends banned by my hand. To see posts like Tanri's.... just pisses me off. Im also the guy that defends this site to the haters on the Officials.. and somehow I get some protection there. So just seeing people question me all the time and say things just gets irritating. Ive always asked for people not involved to not post on these threads yet people always do. Makes more work for me.

anyway, tomorrow ill come back to this. but today.....im done with it. Im off to CoD for the night.

take care guys.

i will add one more thing... I checked all the ips from Cockmongler/elect/moisty

Cockmongler's ip never showed up on any of the Moisty/Elect ips.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast