Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scammer!!! - Moisty

This is a discussion on Scammer!!! - Moisty within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven I did ban cockmongler today. It was brought to my attention that he wasnt banned so ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I did ban cockmongler today. It was brought to my attention that he wasnt banned so he got his perma today.

Maybe the punishment for sharing is too harsh. Im not gonna disagree with that, but he did mention in his post that they used to share but found out that it wasnt allowed so he/they knew the consequences. Dont get me wrong Im not above overturning/shortening my bans. Just not today, Im frustrated with how this has turned out and how my inbox looks. I generally care about this forums and its members. Ive always tried to be fair. Ive seen my own friends banned by my hand. To see posts like Tanri's.... just pisses me off. Im also the guy that defends this site to the haters on the Officials.. and somehow I get some protection there. So just seeing people question me all the time and say things just gets irritating. Ive always asked for people not involved to not post on these threads yet people always do. Makes more work for me.

anyway, tomorrow ill come back to this. but today.....im done with it. Im off to CoD for the night.

take care guys.
    I understand, you do a great job, i'm not trying to make you feel sad or irritated, i'm not on this forum to piss people of, i'm here cause when i joined i really enjoyed it and still do ofc (not like the crappy official), and yes Tanri crossed the line abit to much :/

but well i added my post here as i felt involved cause i've played with both CockmongleR and Elect in carnac-west, i where their clan leader but obviously i couldn't get tompa's mind of scamming, kinda makes me sad as he's a really nice guy and always been there to help me, but now im feed up with all his shit, so i'm done with him.

I wish i could help you in any way so you didn't have to do as much work as you do now, but well i can't really help out, i can only post my opinions and that doesn't really help you or anyone in the mod crew.

i'll be back to check this topic again tomorrow aswell, so take care Draven and everyone else aswell

(if anyone think i'm just writing this to be one the good side with Draven you're wrong, im trying to help so this forum won't turn out to shit)

Would be glad to help you out if I was still part of the team

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    if you read what happened that the second time i spoke to him, because he was playing dumb in luferson and i was on a human account, so i had to login on my orc.

as you no human can read orc in mord, he wrote "hang on im getting IN from the INN" that was the first thing he said, then what followed was all the BS... "i cant understand you" why are you writing nonsonse" so i logged on the orc .

But regardless of ingame conversation or not, its been established that the msn/ email address/ and Ko4life id, are Confidental

[email protected] thats another of his emails if anyone is familiar with it?
    my one and only email was [email protected]

Cockmongler made emails like them [email protected]
    trying to get people to send him cash through paypal

worthless person scum of the earth

Cockmonglers a hacking scumbag, anyone associated with him should also be banned. Just for the hell of it.

P.S
    Would love to see you scrubs complaining when mods stop banning people, think about it. Theres a reason the cheaters section isnt bumped 1000 times per day like on the turk forums.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Big +1, and wtf is the definition of a corrupt mod on K4L? They only clean up forums, without them the scammers wouldn't be banned, maybe some other people would be banned because of other opinion, but atleast they ban people. They don't get paid, you don't have to come to this site if you don't like the mods. There's a reason people sell shit here and not some other forum, if it was corrupt then they'd be out.

its not the first time elect and moisty blame some random hacker for usingg their accounts then scam, praise the lord these fvksticks are gone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Big +1, and wtf is the definition of a corrupt mod on K4L? They only clean up forums, without them the scammers wouldn't be banned, maybe some other people would be banned because of other opinion, but atleast they ban people. They don't get paid, you don't have to come to this site if you don't like the mods. There's a reason people sell shit here and not some other forum, if it was corrupt then they'd be out.

Awe, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. =)

Banned for scamming.

yes thank you for your time, i was very very angery at the time, as im sure you understand loosing $200+ to these retards, and at least now they can abuse others trust and scam more people, thanks draven for sorting it!!

WOW i love how a scammer posts a topic about being scammed when he scams himself......makes no sense to me....pay me what you owe me.

Same here give me GBs or my money

Vebevo

He owe me alot on money on carnac west too..
    just cuz you got scammed doesn't mean you can scam others.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345