Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

[scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold

This is a discussion on [scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So here's what happened, me and Nick/Cup1doN/Chokehold where sharer for maybe two monthes now, I bought him all of his ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

So here's what happened, me and Nick/Cup1doN/Chokehold where sharer for maybe two monthes now, I bought him all of his gear, I helped him to full extent, did everything I could to help him. This is how he pays me back, Yesterday, he bought Cup1doN just making that clear so everyone knows that the scammer is the new owner of Cup1doN and not the old one.

I bought all of this gear, not the items specificly for USD but I bought the GBs and some of the items to get them.

Yesterday night I was talking to Nick on MSN everythings fine.
    I wake up this morning to merchant while I'm at school. Password is changed.

I figured okay, he forgot to tell me what the new pw is, but as the day goes on I continue to text him
    and call him, No answers, No replies. I wait 6hours after school for him to log on MSN before I say anything because I wasn't sure if he had scammed me or not, well, he logs on I start to ask him stuff, NO REPLIES AT ALL, I go in game, start talking to his clan, tell them what happened.. no one can believe it frankly I can't ethier, I always thought you where so GG Nick, guess not, you just turned out to be another low-life scammer.

So this is what Nuttbuster/ex-Chokehold/Cup1doN/[email protected] took me for

Iron Neck
    Iron Belt
    Raptor +8
    Chitin Set +8
    Diamond Ring +1 x2
    WE+1 WE+0
    Cypher Scrolls x2
    and countless other things

if anyone wants screen shots of my paypal page to prove transactions ask me, also check out my voucher list, these are the people I did buisness with to aquire these GBs/Items.

I'm pretty much done with this game now.
    You guys can take this as a goodbye also.

l'll be active on Ko4Life more-so then often and you can MSN me for more info about this scam

msn: [email protected]

http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c...dscammerwl4.jpg - him not responding
    http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pp53zm3.jpg - paypal page

ouch, sux man, hopefully the scammer gets what he deserves

Alibaba85

dam i hope that this will get him to change his mind ... or at least nobody will trade with him ever again.

Banned

That is nuts dude, ChokeHold is scamming you for all these items? I'm suprised anyones stupid enough to do this sharer thing when ChokeHold is the real owner of his character? And you buy him items? just for trying to learn how to hold hands and shit together?

That is nuts dude, ChokeHold is scamming you for all these items? I'm suprised anyones stupid enough to do this sharer thing when ChokeHold is the real owner of his character? And you buy him items? just for trying to learn how to hold hands and shit together?[/b]

how about you learn to shut the fuck up? all you do is annoy the shit out of me on msn asking to buy my items.
    You have the balls to tell me that I shouldn't have got him anything? I use my money as I please, any other person who was actually a GG would have given the items back after they wanted to stop sharing, this fucking asshole kept the items.

anyone who wants to see what this ignorant fool said to me on msn please send me a pm

Yo dan... sorry to hear about this again. Thought u patched it up. Tough luck for you.

Ill help how i can to get to the bottom of this. But dan and choke were pretty cool previously so for this to happen was suprising. Anyways like i said ill do wat i can. Hopefully things work out.

I really hope this works out, I've gotta agree with simple here, I didn't see any problems with Dan and Nick previously so it was a huge shock to me to hear.

One thing I have to add is that Nick sold the char Chokehold via cypher ring to another error member when he bought Cup1don. Thus the current owner and person playing Chokehold is not being discussed here.

sad to see that the person who gets the most items for a acount gets scammed

Well the guy who is playing Cup1don now, the the guy who scammed you?
    And this guy is the old Chokehold?
    Wahh iam confused.
    Did he namechanged?

Hey cutie Senior Member

sorry if this is stupid but i wouldnt invest a grand of my money on someone elses character..
    but unlucky what happened to you, big loss, im sure karma wil bite the motherfucker back!

Well the guy who is playing Cup1don now, the the guy who scammed you?
    And this guy is the old Chokehold?
    Wahh iam confused.
    Did he namechanged?[/b]
    yes, this guy who scammed me is the old chokehold and the new Cup1doN

Banned

How long have you known the guy and been his sharer? I will hope you answer over a year + because if you don't, then you're a very foolish person.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Based on the evidence provided to me, I can ban Nuttbuster.

However, it won't help you get your items back or give him a chance to respond.

yes, this guy who scammed me is the old chokehold and the new Cup1doN[/b]
    Do you know if he used Namechange?
    If not I will blame him all day long.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast