Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

[scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold

This is a discussion on [scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you know if he used Namechange? If not I will blame him all day long. [/b] dunno if he ...
Page: 2

Do you know if he used Namechange?
    If not I will blame him all day long. [/b]
    dunno if he used name change, he's been looking for a scroll to change his name but that won't help him because all of his clannies and friends are on my side and will know his name name, and it wont be hard to find the lvl 80 warrior on carnac west with a +8 raptor and +8 chitins - especially on orc side

he probably hasn't found one yet because they removed them from power up store

Banned

Yall are jumping to conclusions really too quickly. Give him 2-3 days, then blame him. And no, don't ban NuttBuster, so he can have a chance to explain himself in here. Banning him would just be stupid from you cause then it would be one less way to know what happened.
    Honestly, I dont think Nick would be able to do that. Dan, I dont think you believe it too. And all the people that dont know him, do me a favor and gtfo.

Yall are jumping to conclusions really too quickly. Give him 2-3 days, then blame him. And no, don't ban NuttBuster, so he can have a chance to explain himself in here. Banning him would just be stupid from you cause then it would be one less way to know what happened.
    Honestly, I dont think Nick would be able to do that. Dan, I dont think you believe it too. And all the people that dont know him, do me a favor and gtfo.[/b]
    i find it hard to believe, but i have no straight story from him or anything beleiveable.

this is pretty messed up. he always seemed like a good guy. i always helped him out, and he would help me out. ill try to contact him about this via MSN.

Nuttbuster

wow dan. thats all i have to say, you put me in a really hard posistion here and now i must explain myself to everyone... i cant believe you would do this to me man. honestly something really bad happened yesterday (12/4/08) in my life, i dont think you would understand. i was not home all that day but yes my neighbor Chase came over and logged on my charcter and played (former KO player) for about 30 minutes, and i told him my situation. that i have a share'er that i've only known less then a month, and i have to decide wether i can really trust him with my seal/code for here on out. so i was thinking all day (12/4/08) what i should do, and this is when my friend James got in a car accident and i had to leave immediatly to see him (was at home for maybe 15 minutes) i was gone the rest of the night. i didnt have my cell on me that night so when you apparently called me 100 times you thought i was ignoring you and like the drama queen you are you flip out and make a scam thread without even hearing my story if you waited a day....its sad dude you really fuked me man and now maybe not even half these people will believe me and you already have my name in your scam sig list which is an insult. i dont know much more to say.. im really pissed off at you man..

any questions type away, ill be more then happy to answer your questions.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

heres one, u plan on payin him back?

wow dan. thats all i have to say, you put me in a really hard posistion here and now i must explain myself to everyone... i cant believe you would do this to me man. honestly something really bad happened yesterday (12/4/08) in my life, i dont think you would understand. i was not home all that day but yes my neighbor Chase came over and logged on my charcter and played (former KO player) for about 30 minutes, and i told him my situation. that i have a share'er that i've only known less then a month, and i have to decide wether i can really trust him with my seal/code for here on out. so i was thinking all day (12/4/08) what i should do, and this is when my friend James got in a car accident and i had to leave immediatly to see him (was at home for maybe 15 minutes) i was gone the rest of the night. i didnt have my cell on me that night so when you apparently called me 100 times you thought i was ignoring you and like the drama queen you are you flip out and make a scam thread without even hearing my story if you waited a day....its sad dude you really fuked me man and now maybe not even half these people will believe me and you already have my name in your scam sig list which is an insult. i dont know much more to say.. im really pissed off at you man..

any questions type away, ill be more then happy to answer your questions.[/b]
    I'm sorry to hear that, tell your neighbor not to tell people things when he has no idea what he's talking about.. He got multiple PMs and responded to them that we were done sharing etc. You would have done the same exact thing if you were in the position that I was in.. especially when you have your sharer or what you thought was your sharer online and ignoring everything you say and when he does respond he doesn't tell people that he isn't your sharer, yes i reacted quickly and that was my mistake. Tell your neighbor to stay away from your shit because the reason i posted this is because of the responses and lack of responses he sent to your clannies/me.

by the way post isn't coming down till I get my gear or we work something out, for all i know you could have made that story up, but i doubt you did, but it wouldn't be the first time.

well obviously you guys need to work this out first over MSN. because theres misunderstandments on both sides of the convo here.

leave a response when you've worked it out.

Banned

yeah i kinda knew this happened to him
    dan was asking me if i thought he got into an emergency or family business or whatever thats been holding him back to dan's calls or whatever...this thread needs to be deleted imo...cause ur just bragging about your money where you should have gotten your own items and character but i guess only a stupid person would fall for a move to become a sharer. and face it...you can't become a sharer forever unless u start a dramatic point.

dan just noticed im in your sig.but i cant remember what i sold you :P

Banned

dan just noticed im in your sig.but i cant remember what i sold you :P[/b]

rocs. i think i forgot too i am [email protected]

he paid you back?

yeah i kinda knew this happened to him
    dan was asking me if i thought he got into an emergency or family business or whatever thats been holding him back to dan's calls or whatever...this thread needs to be deleted imo...cause ur just bragging about your money where you should have gotten your own items and character but i guess only a stupid person would fall for a move to become a sharer. and face it...you can't become a sharer forever unless u start a dramatic point.[/b]
    you sir, need to stop posting on my thread.

you have no idea what happened, if it's true or if it isn't true

regardless of the situation I want my items back and this post isn't coming down until i get them.

also, im not bragging about my money you fucking idiot, I just want him to know what he has.
    Find something better to do then troll my fucking thread moron.

edit: Crizen why are you buying from a DB hacker ?

he paid you back?[/b]
    no

dan just noticed im in your sig.but i cant remember what i sold you :P[/b]
    I think it was 20gbs

heres one, u plan on payin him back?[/b]
    thats my question too.

CHOKEHOLD REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY ITEMS BACK.

feel free to ban him.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast