Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

[scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold

This is a discussion on [scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GRIM if you woudl have someone else items, you wouldnt give them back either after you know that the owner ...
Page: 4

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

GRIM if you woudl have someone else items, you wouldnt give them back either after you know that the owner thinks ur a scammer. Thats fcking pathetic. Sayng you gonna steal when someone trusts you whit something huge.

what a weird fckign storie, having car accident and then changing PW the same day, OH wait theres more, LEAVING his fcking phone at home. I rather kill myself than belive this shit. This all cant happen at same time.

his story really has nothing to do with any of it. weather is true or not. hes really not going to give them back which is sad. i tried to talk him out of it..but he didnt listen.

his story really has nothing to do with any of it. weather is true or not. hes really not going to give them back which is sad. i tried to talk him out of it..but he didnt listen.

yeah i dont know either about this situation

we have been trying to talk about it

but he replies with i dont want to talk about it..............

sorry dan for your loss man
    it sucks big time to lose that kind of money

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So lame..
    "You freaked out because I've got your items and I've changed your pw and now since you already ruined my reputation I'm not giving the items back"
    You should be kicked in the nuts. It's only pixels so give dan his items back and grow some balls.

Banned

I banned the cunt and his ip's. He didn't want to accept my MSN request so blah.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I banned the cunt and his ip's. He didn't want to accept my MSN request so blah.[/b]
    love ya

keep trying to get him to give me back my shit, especialyl since im back now ;s

Hey cutie Senior Member

Is the char still in error? or has he been kicked?

Is the char still in error? or has he been kicked?[/b]
    still in error

noob trying to offer me 300usd , 1/4 of what i paid to clear his rep

noob trying to offer me 300usd , 1/4 of what i paid to clear his rep[/b]
    he admits to scamming you....

what a piece of shit.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

noob trying to offer me 300usd , 1/4 of what i paid to clear his rep[/b]
    wow that guy is really a backyard bitch h34r:

Aite so he offered you 300 dollars i was about to post some other stuff about this whole situation that i got a hold of today after i was able to talk to Nick but he is telling me you accepted his offer.

the 300 bucks he is offering u covers the Iron Neck and the Rappy +8 that you bought him for IGC, like you said you bought IGC not the items specifically and its hard to track exactly wat you spent on his charecter that way. But i do know you bought him those two things and The paypal you used isnt really relevant spcially considering its not youre paypal youre using. You forgot to mention youre like what 15 years old and you dont have youre own CC or Debit card so you cant have youre own paypal which leads us to the fact that that is someone elses paypal. With the names of the recievers of the $$$ blocked out its hard to tell what all that money was spent on so you cant say it was $1,200+ untill u show us some real proof of it. The other items Nick has i can vouch for the methods he used to aquire them. Such as the Iron Belt and Diamond Rings.

Nick also said he bought 10 gbs which he used to buy and upgrade things to sell and buy other stuff like the We's he has. I also have the reciept for the 10gbs if a mod would like to see it.

Whatever the case im glad you accepted his 300 usd offer. Which he told me just now. Anyways as soon ass he does pay you could a mod please unban him because ChokeHold (Nuttbuster) or Nick as im refering to him as is Not scamming Dan. This was all rushed in my opinion and theres alot of misunderstandings going on.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha
    actaully simple you dont need to be 18 to have a paypal just someone who will sign with you at the bank or w/e dont remember how i did mine...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast