Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

[scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold

This is a discussion on [scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzzzzz out of hand....
Page: 6

zzzzzzzzz out of hand.

Banned

I am not unbanning him and he will stay banned. Hes done it once, he will probably do it again.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I am not unbanning him and he will stay banned. Hes done it once, he will probably do it again.[/b]
    There wouldn't be a reason to unban him. Once a scammer, always a scammer, regardless of whether or not he is trying to give items back or attempting to sell them back...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol grim.. not to flame you but what you said right there makes no sense.. you gave me an ib+7 and said i can keep it, then i leave clan for a few hours to help a friend lvl and you start saying i scammed it from u, saying ur gonna post it on the forums.. and what did i do? gave it right back to u as soon as u asked, well i said wait til i come up from hob goblins but no, u kept flipping out over a 2gb item rofl.. like i would scam a noob item.. chokehold is obviously some kinda poor noob if he cant return items, pretty scumbaggish of him[/b]
    haha ye i dont make since sometimes :P
    its usaully when im really high witch will be me again in about 35 minutes anyway was just dropping by on work laptop so... <3 ko4life ye ye

Banned

hey dan..., if chokehold&#39;s ip and all that mumbo jumbo black voodoo magic has been done on him since his day being afk for 1 whole fricking day away from you, and u couldnt give him a good night rest until u can give yourself that good night rest to leave the frickin chokehold away for 1 day and ur convincing everyone here that u want money back that u never even earned a single cent in your life?? im so suprirsed by this, but if u really want ur money back, call the real deal on this...call up the fraud department of USA and get in touch with them, tell them you were a sharer and your friend choke scammed you for this known amount of money u spent for your sharer on CHOKE ALSO.

IM NOT STUPID AND BLIND. IM ACTUALLY A DEAF PERSON RAISING UP A HELL HOLE IN MY LIFE. EVERYONE HAS TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A SCAMMER ON CHOKEHOLD AND YET I CANT EVEN GET A PEACE OF MY TIME WITH BUGGING PMS AND SHIT FROM KO PLAYERS IN CARNAC WEST....

AND OH DAN YOU NEVER LEARNED THE MEANING OF BEING A BABA BECAUSE ONLY A BABA WOULD BE SO BLIND TO DECIDE TO BECOME A SHARER WITH A PERSON CONSIDERING YOU DAN AND SHARE THEIR MONEY ON A FUKEN GAME LIKE KNIGHT ONLINE FOR YOUR GLORY AND "OH I WANT TO MAKE YOU LOSE IN A GAME CAUSE I GOT MORE SHIT THAN YOUR FAMILY MAKES IN A MONTH

I rather have this topic closed now since ChokeHold is scammed from his purpose of being gone for a whole day from dan...because he just got his account on ko4life ip banned so why bother with this thread anymore? my point being...thanks.

to all you ggs. ko rules!

hey dan..., if chokehold&#39;s ip and all that mumbo jumbo black voodoo magic has been done on him since his day being afk for 1 whole fricking day away from you, and u couldnt give him a good night rest until u can give yourself that good night rest to leave the frickin chokehold away for 1 day and ur convincing everyone here that u want money back that u never even earned a single cent in your life?? im so suprirsed by this, but if u really want ur money back, call the real deal on this...call up the fraud department of USA and get in touch with them, tell them you were a sharer and your friend choke scammed you for this known amount of money u spent for your sharer on CHOKE ALSO.

IM NOT STUPID AND BLIND. IM ACTUALLY A DEAF PERSON RAISING UP A HELL HOLE IN MY LIFE. EVERYONE HAS TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A SCAMMER ON CHOKEHOLD AND YET I CANT EVEN GET A PEACE OF MY TIME WITH BUGGING PMS AND SHIT FROM KO PLAYERS IN CARNAC WEST....
    AND OH DAN YOU NEVER LEARNED THE MEANING OF BEING A BABA BECAUSE ONLY A BABA WOULD BE SO BLIND TO DECIDE TO BECOME A SHARER WITH A PERSON CONSIDERING YOU DAN AND SHARE THEIR MONEY ON A FUKEN GAME LIKE KNIGHT ONLINE FOR YOUR GLORY AND "OH I WANT TO MAKE YOU LOSE IN A GAME CAUSE I GOT MORE SHIT THAN YOUR FAMILY MAKES IN A MONTH
    I rather have this topic closed now since ChokeHold is scammed from his purpose of being gone for a whole day from dan...because he just got his account on ko4life ip banned so why bother with this thread anymore? my point being...thanks.
    to all you ggs. ko rules![/b]
    Wow since you cant read... I guess you are stupid and maybe blind. The guy who scammed knew he was doing so, read his retort on the first page. He changed the pw and let some other guy play the toon. Comeon regardless of how dumb the guy who was scammed is, he still did get scammed out of, at least a nice chunk of change.

A friend wouldnt change the pw without telling you, and then letting some alleged other guy tell you he booted you off the account. So if thats your idea of friendship your in for several life altering lessons.

Banned

According to reality, when you share something with someone, make sure you know them IRL.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

According to reality, when you share something with someone, make sure you know them IRL.[/b]
    Nothing says that is a major reason or only reason you should share with someone.....

shampoo

Not my position to judge as I dont know either party. Man that was some bad shit Nick had been through, either the unluckiest most unfortunate guy alive, or a liar. I have my own thoughts, but good to know u are trying to get back on your feet etc. But if u are on your backside and owe money left right and centre, how can u still afford to play, internet connection, pay rent, eat, exist.

Man whenever I owe money my 1st priority is to pay it back, even if that means I have to go without for a while. They helped u out, u pay them back. Thats life end of.

Kinda hard following this saga but hope u guys come to some resolution.[/b]
    Wise wise man....

if this will make you feel better those items cost less than 1k$ :P

if this will make you feel better those items cost less than 1k$ :P[/b]
    bought shit in gbs, overall i&#39;ve spent that much <_< hopefully he pays me tonight so i can get this over with, the guy won&#39;t even give me half of what i spent.

Crizen get the fuck off my thread, you just scammed somone out of 9gbs you noob.

to all you ggs. ko rules![/b]
    the part in bold made me lol, especially since he just scammed somone out of 9gbs.

i thought after u made this topic he wouldnt be able to do a trade but he got jaspreet as well. hmm he told jaspreet to wait 7days then he would repay him or return the gbs, i have no idea whats goin to happen 7days from now but im pulling for u and jas =/

he sold chokehold to a different scammer not the same guy

ahhh scammers united then h34r:

Banned

wow dan is good gun baba yah???? ....what a joke...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast