Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

[scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold

This is a discussion on [scammer] Nuttbuster/Cup1doN/Chokehold within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If its such a problem getting the money together, why doesnt he just give back the item's he is scamming?[/b] ...
Page: 9

SHANNARA Senior Member

If its such a problem getting the money together, why doesnt he just give back the item's he is scamming?[/b]

Word! h34r:

J

Grim, your "friendship" with Choke is hindering your ability to see the truth. Just because you've known him for two years, doesn't mean he can't turn out to be a scammer. His story may be true, but very non-realistic. It just happens to be coincidence that his neighbor came over, he changed the password, he left the house the moment he got home, and left his cellphone at home? Highly unlikely, but still plausible. If you look at the previous screen shots, he admits to scamming him. He blocked him on MSN, ignored him in-game, and refused to return the items. It doesn't matter how much money he spent, $1,000 or $100, a scam is a scam. It's been nine days since this post was created, which is PLENTY of time to return any sum of money. And if I guess correctly, it still has not been returned. As Dan stated previously, he has wait four, and counting, days for him to even respond and/or return what is not his. And the fact that he admitted to scamming, and you still have him in the clan, is ridiculous. Even if he's returning 1/3, or 1/10 of his money, a scam is a scam. He refuses to give all the items that's not rightfully his, which defines a scammer.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

but this isnt a way to get your shit back
    by ruining nicks Reputation, and freaking out
    I wouldnt give the items back either on some shit you have said

but im not going to get involved with this matter i hope you guys do Work it out.[/b]
    look what grim sayed on page 2 on this topic, he admitted he would scam too. He also sayed his not gonna get involved, still his post show up on every page of topic arguing that nuttbuster is good gun.

Grim, your "friendship" with Choke is hindering your ability to see the truth. Just because you've known him for two years, doesn't mean he can't turn out to be a scammer. His story may be true, but very non-realistic. It just happens to be coincidence that his neighbor came over, he changed the password, he left the house the moment he got home, and left his cellphone at home? Highly unlikely, but still plausible. If you look at the previous screen shots, he admits to scamming him. He blocked him on MSN, ignored him in-game, and refused to return the items. It doesn't matter how much money he spent, $1,000 or $100, a scam is a scam. It's been nine days since this post was created, which is PLENTY of time to return any sum of money. And if I guess correctly, it still has not been returned. As Dan stated previously, he has wait four, and counting, days for him to even respond and/or return what is not his. And the fact that he admitted to scamming, and you still have him in the clan, is ridiculous. Even if he's returning 1/3, or 1/10 of his money, a scam is a scam. He refuses to give all the items that's not rightfully his, which defines a scammer.[/b]
    <3 J

Poor choke, atleast he offerd $300 showing that he is trying. Dan just give it more time im sure somthing will be worked out.

Dont make it to hard on him. Dont think for one bit that he is laughing saying to him self *OH YES I SCAMED HIM GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT!* what scammer offers $300 to pay back for the lost items ? Dont sound like a scammer to me. I can feel that his next offer will satisfy you

Banned

Damn, I&#39;ve known choke since Dies. Didn&#39;t really see this coming, and because i&#39;ve been banned from this forum for saying "hard on" I haven&#39;t been able to keep up.

Grim, ur saying he "might have some issues coming up the the money because of the economy".....My question is, If he cant come up with the money to pay him back, why not just give the fucking items back?? After all, if dan payed the USD for the items in teh first place, they rightfully belong to him. I&#39;m sure $300 usd + rappy 8 + rocs...or whatever should add up to what he put into it, no?

Really sad to see it come down to this, and truthfully, keeping him in the clan really reflects bad on the image of a gg clan. I remember when the imposter Curiosity from Pariah scammed, I fuckin liked the guy, and he seemed cool. But with evidence (just like the evidence here) I had to give him the boot.

Tell choke to cough up some items + gbs to make shit actually even, not just low-ball a sorry ass offer to get him to give it up. I know what it&#39;s like to be in Dans position, and if he&#39;s saying $300 is enough, he&#39;s only saying that because he&#39;d rather get something rather then nothing.

Damn, I&#39;ve known choke since Dies. Didn&#39;t really see this coming, and because i&#39;ve been banned from this forum for saying "hard on" I haven&#39;t been able to keep up.

Grim, ur saying he "might have some issues coming up the the money because of the economy".....My question is, If he cant come up with the money to pay him back, why not just give the fucking items back?? After all, if dan payed the USD for the items in teh first place, they rightfully belong to him. I&#39;m sure $300 usd + rappy 8 + rocs...or whatever should add up to what he put into it, no?

Really sad to see it come down to this, and truthfully, keeping him in the clan really reflects bad on the image of a gg clan. I remember when the imposter Curiosity from Pariah scammed, I fuckin liked the guy, and he seemed cool. But with evidence (just like the evidence here) I had to give him the boot.

Tell choke to cough up some items + gbs to make shit actually even, not just low-ball a sorry ass offer to get him to give it up. I know what it&#39;s like to be in Dans position, and if he&#39;s saying $300 is enough, he&#39;s only saying that because he&#39;d rather get something rather then nothing.[/b]
    Thanks.

Still hasn&#39;t paid me anything.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Grim, your "friendship" with Choke is hindering your ability to see the truth. Just because you&#39;ve known him for two years, doesn&#39;t mean he can&#39;t turn out to be a scammer. His story may be true, but very non-realistic. It just happens to be coincidence that his neighbor came over, he changed the password, he left the house the moment he got home, and left his cellphone at home? Highly unlikely, but still plausible. If you look at the previous screen shots, he admits to scamming him. He blocked him on MSN, ignored him in-game, and refused to return the items. It doesn&#39;t matter how much money he spent, $1,000 or $100, a scam is a scam. It&#39;s been nine days since this post was created, which is PLENTY of time to return any sum of money. And if I guess correctly, it still has not been returned. As Dan stated previously, he has wait four, and counting, days for him to even respond and/or return what is not his. And the fact that he admitted to scamming, and you still have him in the clan, is ridiculous. Even if he&#39;s returning 1/3, or 1/10 of his money, a scam is a scam. He refuses to give all the items that&#39;s not rightfully his, which defines a scammer.[/b]
    ya i know

Tell choke to cough up some items + gbs to make shit actually even, not just low-ball a sorry ass offer to get him to give it up. I know what it&#39;s like to be in Dans position, and if he&#39;s saying $300 is enough, he&#39;s only saying that because he&#39;d rather get something rather then nothing.[/b]
    well i logged vent and he isnt on
    so i guess ill see whats going on with why he hasnt provided dan with the 300$
    also from what dan was doing was offering john and xblood some money to give him chokes info
    to de level or do w/e with it but it was alot of money... anyway thats not the point
    the point would be he hasnt paid you yet
    so ill go text him now.

hmm offering our clanies money to delvl him and take his items? Wow sad on your part

ya i know
    well i logged vent and he isnt on
    so i guess ill see whats going on with why he hasnt provided dan with the 300$
    also from what dan was doing was offering john and xblood some money to give him chokes info
    to de level or do w/e with it but it was alot of money... anyway thats not the point
    the point would be he hasnt paid you yet
    so ill go text him now.[/b]
    was going to pay them to get my items back

anyone would do the same. *MY ITEMS*

get him to pay me and I&#39;ll back off.

I said, to them that I didn&#39;t want to de-level the character because Nick paid for that, I told JOHN, leave Tyler out of this kthx, to try and get my items back, he accepted my offer but when he couldn&#39;t guess the seal code he decided to rat me out to try and look like a GG

Asakura

"Asakura send 3 weeks ago cash to Bling and still waiting...." I hope you didint buy notching from him.

up

Banned

In wow you would have every item back in a couple of hours if you asked a gm, don´t trust anyone in ko =/

In wow you would have every item back in a couple of hours if you asked a gm, don´t trust anyone in ko =/[/b]
    Its not WoW. So we just need to pray and Hope. :S
    But I think in this case, he dont get anything back.

you, can close it now...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789