Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammer = Omgthisisme

This is a discussion on Scammer = Omgthisisme within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i scam hes moms ass aswell aga ? plýz ý wýll gýve ýou +5 ýn...
Page: 2

Validating

can i scam hes moms ass aswell aga ?
    plýz ý wýll gýve ýou +5 ýn

can i scam hes moms ass aswell aga ?
    plýz ý wýll gýve ýou +5 ýn[/b]
    +5 Iron Necklace? no no its too much...just give me silk bundle it worth his mom...
    or give me your account to scam you oke?

ryanleepro22

Silk Bundle? Rofl a fucken BANDICOOT TOOTH is worth ur MOM LOOOOOOL

and ur a fucken SCAMMER its fun scamming?

GET A LIFE TURK.

yea its fun to scam...faggot if i was scammer i was stay in USKO and you allways come to my msn becuse you want i help you to find the real scammer...but fuck off and i so happy that you losse all your items becuse you retard...

btw ty for shells and shards+7 that you give me :S

ViSeH

OmgThisIsMe you surely suffer from identity disorder

what you want?
    יא הומו

Wac

u know that ur rogue lvl 65 that u sell for me was scammed ?
    if it u i swear i will kill you i swear
    רועייייי
    שתוק יא מניאק :P
    קנה לי פרמיום

חחחחחח
    וכן הבן זונה הזה חשב שפרצתי לו פעם איזה אפס הוא אפילו לא היה לי את השם משתמש שלו

Banned

yea its fun to scam...faggot if i was scammer i was stay in USKO and you allways come to my msn becuse you want i help you to find the real scammer...but fuck off and i so happy that you losse all your items becuse you retard...

btw ty for shells and shards+7 that you give me :S[/b]
    so, did u scam him or not? seems all u wanna talk about is his mom which clearly states that you are first off insecure about something, cuz u gotta attempt to make someone else feel bad or feel beneath you and secondly grow up asswhipe if u scammed him then your just stupid.

@ryanleepro: spending 70gb on an acct isn't that smart, WU or having a 3rd person is the way to go.

so, did u scam him or not? seems all u wanna talk about is his mom which clearly states that you are first off insecure about something, cuz u gotta attempt to make someone else feel bad or feel beneath you and secondly grow up asswhipe if u scammed him then your just stupid.

@ryanleepro: spending 70gb on an acct isn't that smart, WU or having a 3rd person is the way to go.[/b]
    are you dumb? i even dont have lvl 70+ chars i play on dlw go away i dont care about what you ppl said if i was scammer i was change nick here and all but im not stupid kid its just a game i play for fun...he Edit this post so i dont really care

Banned

omgthisisme, i am another israeli in this game and i think its gay that u could care less about scamming, and also ur giving a bad name to jews and thats why everybody hates us in this world... zzz ani choshev sheatah tsarich ochel et hazion sheli

HunterMark

ban this kid, hes very annoying.

plus, he sounds like a 8 years old turk... who else than a turk to say : I fucked your mom...

typical :huh:

Banned

ban this kid, hes very annoying.

plus, he sounds like a 8 years old turk... who else than a turk to say : I fucked your mom...

typical :huh:[/b]
    why don't you gtfo, all u do here is defend idiots like monsterkill and flame good ppl like flamethrow, then you turn around and call this person an 8y/o turk. So, all i'm saying is for you to gtfo if you don't like some of the ppl here.

Banned

Flippin i also defend Mk, and everyone else that i care about

Anyway, someone should close this post, its really turning into spam and flames...

And for OmgThisIsMe, you should watch your language... and keep it at english, the rules for the forum says that... u might just get a bann else

Banned

Flippin i also defend Mk, and everyone else that i care about

Anyway, someone should close this post, its really turning into spam and flames...

And for OmgThisIsMe, you should watch your language... and keep it at english, the rules for the forum says that... u might just get a bann else[/b]
    well, i'm sry you care about a cheating bastard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast