Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 103
Like Tree36Likes

SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME)

This is a discussion on SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He has told me that he gets paid on 10th and everybody will be paid back. Until everybody is repaid, ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    He has told me that he gets paid on 10th and everybody will be paid back. Until everybody is repaid, he will not be unbanned

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    He has told me that he gets paid on 10th and everybody will be paid back. Until everybody is repaid, he will not be unbanned
    smh shudnt be unban once a scammer always a scammer. if any thing hes going to buy(as in paying them back) a unban and scam some one for more tbh we dont need a scumbag like this in our community.
    canelofalo likes this.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    convenience was done right under 60 days.

    shit wasn't his dad cancelling after months lol. He just charge backed and would rather pay the $15 to not get a ban and keep his rep. Refer to this post when he scams in the near future for something decent amount.

  4. #34
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    smh shudnt be unban once a scammer always a scammer. if any thing hes going to buy(as in paying them back) a unban and scam some one for more tbh we dont need a scumbag like this in our community.
    Indeed, ban furiousKO please.

    OT, I don't think he should get unbanned AS LONG AS the guys that got chargebacked from him not getting their money.
    Once they do, seems to me fair enough to unban him and give him another chance, if he do it again Shane or any moderator..
    can simply ban him.

    None asked for your "judgement skills", Shane got more than enough knowledge about chargeback cases, trust his judgement.
    You don't see me or anyone else pushing his nose into a case he's not really related to, I wouldn't even bother commenting in this topic if people like you wouldn't.

    We all understood that you hate that guy, but this is not what the topic about.
    Bryan made this topic so he get his money back in the end, banning him from ko4life forever wont get anyone his money back.

    Look at my comment bellow,
    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    convenience was done right under 60 days.

    shit wasn't his dad cancelling after months lol. He just charge backed and would rather pay the $15 to not get a ban and keep his rep. Refer to this post when he scams in the near future for something decent amount.
    Just sayin', he chargebacked others and not only Bryan.
    A clan member of mine got chargebacked from him for about 100$ or so..
    According to rec7on, he's getting salary on 10th(this month) and everyone is going to get their money back.

    Let's see what happens in 10th, if he pay everyone I guess everyone here will have to close their mouth about that case.
    If not, I guess he will remain banned and that's it.

  5. #35
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    scamming 15 usd? rotfl xD thats like achievement for 100 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Let's see what happens in 10th, if he pay everyone I guess everyone here will have to close their mouth about that case.
    If not, I guess he will remain banned and that's it.
    sorry but i cant agree with that, i would not close my mouth even if i was payed back- getting back few dolars wont recover losed trust.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    So he scamm more people too? 100usd wow, if its not my own credit card why i need use my daddy credit card for buy items, i think its his responsability... if this recon7 sharer no have money he dont need use other credit cards and make problems to other players.

    Btw im pretty sure more people in this forum wanna him get banned than bryan get his 15 usd back. Buuuut i really dont care if he banned or unbanned so good luck.

  7. #37
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    So he scamm more people too? 100usd wow, if its not my own credit card why i need use my daddy credit card for buy items, i think its his responsability... if this recon7 sharer no have money he dont need use other credit cards and make problems to other players.

    Btw im pretty sure more people in this forum wanna him get banned than bryan get his 15 usd back. Buuuut i really dont care if he banned or unbanned so good luck.





    -----------------------------------------

    Just ban him, he scammed someone and hes using his father as a excuse. He doesn't deserve the second chance

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    as this is very rare i thought it would be interesting to look back and see what the old mods/admins stance was on the same cases like this( when the scammer pays back) i couldn't quote the posts because the threads was closed but these are the only posts by admins/ex admins/mods that i could find on the forum addressing if they pay back if they should be unban or not.
    souls-
    I would urge you to pay as many people back as possible, while it is a nice gesture i must assure you that your mr nasty account will not be unbanned on this forum.

    Im not sure if you will pay people back as i have seen these types of posts before, i hope for peoples sake you are going to prove me wrong.
    felix-
    Once a scammer always a scammer , tell him to read his emails and check the message he got from [email protected] . It tells him he is not welcome here and he is to stay away.

    All he is theif. Dirty low down theif. Just because he given you what he owes you stick up for him and say he is a GG?? Look hard at yourselfs and see if he baought you that easily.

    why should it be different now? as far as i can see the only guy defending him is degano which is clan leader. honestly degano out of everything i thought about you i at least thought you as trustable but i cant believe you want to unban a scammer. so if mrcuban paid back the stuff he stole you would be up for him to be unban to? change the scenario to where it isnt your clan mate and it would be different.

  9. #39
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post




    -----------------------------------------

    Just ban him, he scammed someone and hes using his father as a excuse. He doesn't deserve the second chance
    Indeed. I was going to say I'd let it go after he paid Bryan, but since he CB'd other people as well.. I'm not all that sure his Daddy-story is that good of an explanation.

  10. #40
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Well, I'm not expecting my 15 dollars, I'm expecting my 35 dollars including the fees....

    On another note, if I myself had to cancel my debit card because it was stolen or for some equally good reason and someone here was charged back, I should hope that everyone here, especially those who know me, would believe me when I said it wasn't intentional.

    I've had the account info of friends who got hacked and they knew it wasn't me who took their shit lol..


    That said, if my fees and initial 15 dollars are covered, I see no reason not to give him another chance.
    Tiffer likes this.

  11. #41
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Well, I'm not expecting my 15 dollars, I'm expecting my 35 dollars including the fees....

    On another note, if I myself had to cancel my debit card because it was stolen or for some equally good reason and someone here was charged back, I should hope that everyone here, especially those who know me, would believe me when I said it wasn't intentional.

    I've had the account info of friends who got hacked and they knew it wasn't me who took their shit lol..


    That said, if my fees and initial 15 dollars are covered, I see no reason not to give him another chance.
    35$ + Interest

  12. #42
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    as far as i can see the only guy defending him is degano which is clan leader. honestly degano out of everything i thought about you i at least thought you as trustable but i cant believe you want to unban a scammer. so if mrcuban paid back the stuff he stole you would be up for him to be unban to? change the scenario to where it isnt your clan mate and it would be different.
    1. I'm not his clan leader, he used to play on a character in my clan which he doesn't own.
    2. I'm one of the most trustable people all over the english community(If not the most), #Fact.
    3. Cuban had his chance to pay back, once he even made a deal with the guy he scammed(puffy). He promised him some stuff so we let this subject go, puffy agreed and since then(3?4?years now) he haven't seen anything that cuban actually promised.
    4. I'm not protecting him, I just think that talking garbage about him wont help the guys he chargebacked. Let's see if what he said is the truth, if he's going to pay everyone on the 10th.

    P.S , again don't underestimate Shane's judgement.
    According to Shane :
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    He is now banned from here, until he makes contact with Bryan.
    I'm not the one who said he should/nt get unban, its all in Shane's hands.
    if he decide to keep him banned or unban him its his choice and I don't really care as you think I am.

    I don't know if the story of his "Dad canceling the credit card" is what happened here, but well..it might be the truth.

    Therefore, I don't judge him yet.
    Putting him and cuban on same sentence is just retarded, well if he's a scammer(rec7on) then they're both scammers yeah.. true.
    But their story stories is completely different.



    What about Bryan.?
    Did you try to get in touch with him over facebook? or where ever you guys used to talk?

  13. #43
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why should it be different now? as far as i can see the only guy defending him is degano which is clan leader. honestly degano out of everything i thought about you i at least thought you as trustable but i cant believe you want to unban a scammer. so if mrcuban paid back the stuff he stole you would be up for him to be unban to? change the scenario to where it isnt your clan mate and it would be different.
    Its simple if you don't trust him then don't deal with him in the future, just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they should be banned permanently without giving them a chance. If his story is true and everyone gets paid back (which i hope is the case) then why not let him be if in fact it was unintentional.
    As far as for switching the scenario furious if for some reason your credit card was stolen or lost etc. whatever and you had to cancel it and payments got undone would you want everyone jumping on you calling you a scammer and giving you a ban that couldn't be undone? I wouldn't think so. I don't know recon but whenever people are automatically judged as "scammer" kinda suckss..

  14. #44
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    2. I'm one of the most trustable people all over the english community(If not the most), #Fact.
    That'd be me.

  15. #45
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Its simple if you don't trust him then don't deal with him in the future, just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they should be banned permanently without giving them a chance. If his story is true and everyone gets paid back (which i hope is the case) then why not let him be if in fact it was unintentional.
    As far as for switching the scenario furious if for some reason your credit card was stolen or lost etc. whatever and you had to cancel it and payments got undone would you want everyone jumping on you calling you a scammer and giving you a ban that couldn't be undone? I wouldn't think so. I don't know recon but whenever people are automatically judged as "scammer" kinda suckss..
    If you have to cancel a payment or whatever then at least have the common courtesy of letting people know what happened. This dude just went on with his everyday life like nothing happened (Maybe he hoped nobody would notice?..). I remember seeing people come here saying they'll pay soon once the issue is dealt with and everybody was fine with it then.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ko4Life Name: deadlock1 = Scammer
    By Sm0keS in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:50 PM
  2. Rathian (ko4life name) is a scammer
    By peinlich in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:55 PM
  3. Rathian (ko4life name) is a scammer
    By peinlich in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:10 AM
  4. Scammer using my name :o
    By jessemannen in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 09:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •