Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME)

This is a discussion on SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He just told me he paid Bryan back. So Can Bryan update us on this one??? I am not playing ...
Page: 6

He just told me he paid Bryan back. So Can Bryan update us on this one???

I am not playing KO at all anymore just bumped into this and started talking with him. (he said he paid)

Also some people said he shared my sin and scammed some items. I lost some items but i dont know how.

Didnt feel like doing research.. Because i was gonna quit anyway...

iTzBryan Senior Member

I was repaid today.

As I told him and I'll repeat here, I wasn't so much pissed about the charge back, I was pissed at the lack of communication. I didn't care whether I was paid back in 30 minutes or 30 months, I just wanted to know when it was going to happen. The fact that the issue wasn't talked about for months until 2 or so days ago is still annoying, but either way I was repaid.

Little archer Senior Member

He did the right thing by paying but if I was him I would prefer to not be unbanned LOL
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

ive been talking to this guy, id say after he sorted everything out of payments, people are humans , humans make mistakes.. if its true about it was his dad creditcard or not, i dont know, but if he payback everyone id say, give this guy another chance, if he messes up , he messes up its up for people anyway to trust him or not.
    i believe he regrets and he is a good guy

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    he is a good guy
    Errr.. We're not talking about the same recon then, this guy is a complete douchebag and just plain stupid.

He wont be unbanned, my last comment on this

He had plenty of time months ago to explain his situation, he didn'y, he changed his skype, never came vent and left his own clannies without money.

So well done on doing the right thing, but im not about to let somebody back here to (possibly) do it again, nah nah, not happening.

But im happy Bryan and hopefully simson get their money back

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    He wont be unbanned, my last comment on this

He had plenty of time months ago to explain his situation, he didn'y, he changed his skype, never came vent and left his own clannies without money.

So well done on doing the right thing, but im not about to let somebody back here to (possibly) do it again, nah nah, not happening.

But im happy Bryan and hopefully simson get their money back

Man shane..

Quote from Rec7on:
    "so i was i dick , i never denied that. but the main idea is both of them getting their money back , u want exact date now on simson's final payback? No problem . Things were complicated then and thats was the reason i didn't inform u , bryan , adi or simson . I did pay them back and I honestly think that my judge isn't fair enough . People will think after u unbann me they will say just because he was ur clannie , but i'm sure it doesnt seem that way. Once again , I acted like a dick , the guilt really did his thing Why on earth i would walk 20-30min to pay them damn 10$ to bryan ? (+charge back fee =30$ + Fee of wu its 20$ ) do you really see that as someone who would scam again ? This was the first and last act of me acting without responsibility , yea thats what i call out , not being responsible.not giving another chance ? seriously dude ? I had more then i can count , successfull trades . and now that i got my own visa nothing could go wrong .

about the skype change thing , I never logged since then (maybe noce after 1 week or so) but that's it. I took a long break from the pc by working and studying but u really don't c are about it . Since then I forgot my password and i opened a new one , yea . you can check the date of my skype registry if u want (If u wish for it i can screenshot what EVER IS NEEDED ) nothing was as an intention of getting a new identity . im still facing all of this as rec7on ."

UNBAN OR RIOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Quote from Rec7on:
    "so i was i dick , i never denied that. but the main idea is both of them getting their money back , u want exact date now on simson's final payback? No problem . Things were complicated then and thats was the reason i didn't inform u , bryan , adi or simson . I did pay them back and I honestly think that my judge isn't fair enough . People will think after u unbann me they will say just because he was ur clannie , but i'm sure it doesnt seem that way. Once again , I acted like a dick , the guilt really did his thing Why on earth i would walk 20-30min to pay them damn 10$ to bryan ? (+charge back fee =30$ + Fee of wu its 20$ ) do you really see that as someone who would scam again ? This was the first and last act of me acting without responsibility , yea thats what i call out , not being responsible.not giving another chance ? seriously dude ? I had more then i can count , successfull trades . and now that i got my own visa nothing could go wrong .

about the skype change thing , I never logged since then (maybe noce after 1 week or so) but that's it. I took a long break from the pc by working and studying but u really don't c are about it . Since then I forgot my password and i opened a new one , yea . you can check the date of my skype registry if u want (If u wish for it i can screenshot what EVER IS NEEDED ) nothing was as an intention of getting a new identity . im still facing all of this as rec7on ."

UNBAN OR RIOT!
    is it IP ban or just the account, because it is a good point he could have easily made a new account and tried to build his reputation under another name, whether people want to trust him or not it's up to them if he got unbanned
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    is it IP ban or just the account, because it is a good point he could have easily made a new account and tried to build his reputation under another name, whether people want to trust him or not it's up to them if he got unbanned
    bump for that, it will be hard enough for him to gain trust back, even when he gets unbanned.

Banned Senior Member

stay ban, add an ip ban.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Quote from Rec7on:

UNBAN OR RIOT!
    Feel free to riot.

I wont be pushed into changing my views, by ANYBODY.

I give him massive respect for paying back, its noble, and fantastic, i dont take that away from him.

But if somebody scams, then pays back and on every single occasion we unban them, its a matter of time until somebody gets scammed for alot more than the initial one.

Ive known Liam (Or David as he told us for the 5 months before this) for along time, and i did class him as a friend, but rules are rules, he did scam.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    He just told me he paid Bryan back. So Can Bryan update us on this one???

I am not playing KO at all anymore just bumped into this and started talking with him. (he said he paid)

Also some people said he shared my sin and scammed some items. I lost some items but i dont know how.

Didnt feel like doing research.. Because i was gonna quit anyway...
    he had only acces to your account when u got x2 times hacked/scammed. Thats what u told me

Carlund I could get you an infraction but I'm not gonna <3

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast