Scammer [email protected] = [email protected] (and probably many others) - Patrick Baker

This is a discussion on Scammer [email protected] = [email protected] (and probably many others) - Patrick Baker within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since Perkenso confirmed me that he send cash via bank transfer to (thugo) Patrick Baker from netherland i`m sure that ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer [email protected] = [email protected] (and probably many others) - Patrick Baker

Since Perkenso confirmed me that he send cash via bank transfer to (thugo) Patrick Baker from netherland i`m sure that beata and thugo is same person.

So far his e-mials/msn:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

His pay pal
    [email protected]

another pay pals:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

it`s imposible that he could hide so long time w/o big knowlage of polish language in full polish clan. Patryk is pure polish name. - that is another proofs

3 topics full of proofs about him :

[email protected] aka FLORIAN = SCAMMER LIAR AND RETARD

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...ldbars-292404/

Ashley [email protected] Scammer
    Last edited by regiss; 03-22-2014 at 06:21 PM.

I`m affraid that person can be connected with many msn/paypal accounts which werent listed above. If he managed to scam someone you guys realy need to be aware.

Banned Senior Member

masive
    Validating

Re: hey
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BasKomutaN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masive
    To play with the char, u should give me some informations. first of all, Vouchers if you have any. secondly , if u play , can u provide anything?, how long can u play?. basically, what can you do?

I dont have any vouchers but i can buy items if needit usd is no problem how long i can play wel its my last 1weak school when i have school i can play 10-12hours max weakends i play 15hours+ when christmas starts i think i wil be 24/7 online xD
    u have 0 post and ur account is new. u need sumthing more , i dont care ur ko4life account,

gimme sum info. like did u play k2 b4? where did u play, which servers. which chars, which clans. any of ur good friends in good rep in game. those kinda things

thanks
    well i played Jacktr And Sinins u can ask Salmin if i played Sinins ask my name is florian my msn [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    masive
    Validating

Re: hey
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BasKomutaN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by masive
    To play with the char, u should give me some informations. first of all, Vouchers if you have any. secondly , if u play , can u provide anything?, how long can u play?. basically, what can you do?

I dont have any vouchers but i can buy items if needit usd is no problem how long i can play wel its my last 1weak school when i have school i can play 10-12hours max weakends i play 15hours+ when christmas starts i think i wil be 24/7 online xD
    u have 0 post and ur account is new. u need sumthing more , i dont care ur ko4life account,

gimme sum info. like did u play k2 b4? where did u play, which servers. which chars, which clans. any of ur good friends in good rep in game. those kinda things

thanks
    well i played Jacktr And Sinins u can ask Salmin if i played Sinins ask my name is florian my msn [email protected]
    bevere of thig guy, do not give him any infos/paswords/items.

hatay

massive = thugko = scammer

Why is this retard not banned yet?

Can anyone from holland go to the police to start a procedure against him? It's been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    massive = thugko = scammer

Why is this retard not banned yet?

Can anyone from holland go to the police to start a procedure against him? It's been done before.
    yea that would be nice sice he scammer really alot ppl

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Perkenso is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Perkenso is banned.
    nonononoonono

Perkseno CONFIRMED me that thugo is patryk - he help me show his really face, omg ghost unban him <_< :

Quote Originally Posted by Perkenso
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkenso
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss
    Could you give me thug`s bank trasfer infos? i`m 95% sure that he is [email protected] that scammed me 150 dolars, i`m trying get it back and those infos would help me alot.
    I'll send u the infos when I'm back from school

cool and thx !
    Banknumber: 464721121
    Name: P.Baker
    Bank: ABN Amro
    Nation: The Netherlands

You guys are confusing me now...

There are no members named "massive" (1 s or 2s?) or "thugko"( is it just thug?) on Gamers4Life. Please be very accurate when it comes to member name, you have no idea how many people have "thug" in their name. O_o

You guys are confusing me now...

There are no members named "massive" or "thugko" on Gamers4Life. Please be very accurate when it comes to member name, you have no idea how many people "thug" in their name. O_o
    well he dont have probably any KO4life acc, but he keep asking peopel to make seling topic`s for him. That how he works, he meat some guy in game , "become" his frend and ask him to post somthing at ko4life, with new msn that he created, or some old one that he alredy used for scamm.

I wish I could search member's by their e-mail addresses. =(

I wish I could search member's by their e-mail addresses. =(
    yea that would be cool option

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea that would be cool option

his ko4life name is "masive" 1 s....
    and i already got him banned long time ago for scamming me.

florian aka masive aka thugko is a old sharer of JackTR's and he also played on my kronos account.

he jacked me for a shard 7 cleaver 8 and a few trinas on the 3rd day of kronos server.

so that is most likely why you can't find him, he is already banned i just never made a topic about it sorry didn't have time...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    his ko4life name is "masive" 1 s....
    and i already got him banned long time ago for scamming me.

florian aka masive aka thugko is a old sharer of JackTR's and he also played on my kronos account.

he jacked me for a shard 7 cleaver 8 and a few trinas on the 3rd day of kronos server.

so that is most likely why you can't find him, he is already banned i just never made a topic about it sorry didn't have time...
    a cleaver +8 and a shard +7 on the 3rd day of kronos... oki

Fixxer

bump bump bump