Scammer Tritonas

This is a discussion on Scammer Tritonas within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new cheater is [email protected] asked me was on the Blood clan with one priest and he know the code of ...
Page: 1

PestilenceFTW

new cheater is [email protected] asked me was on the Blood clan with one priest and he know the code of z4 pls i want to see this spot all the bloods and took from me my items and tell me dont took him my items Omgggggggggggggggg
    i wanna to see this spot all the bloods and ask me who is Tritonas if know him?them....

my e-mail is [email protected]

combo

hah!some1 remembered me!yeah i was never on blood clan,never had so many cool items!i have done that so i can find and take my items back(i thought if i had some reputation i could smth but...)I had the hope to believe that i will find the man he stolled my 1st account and believing on this found onother scammer!!!this one!!!!!!!!WTF!ko is full of hackers and scammers!i trusted u man but u betried me!i saw ur post on ko4life and i trusted u cause we are from the same country!and 2 days later my items was missing and when i got his acc on my hands and logged in he had the same items!!!how could it be possible that??can any1 answer me!?Even his own friend told me that he is a scammer and hacker!DO U BELIEVE THAT!? HIS OWN FRIEND!!!If u dont believe my ask akemi!!We met on ko4life when i bought a char of him for 8 gbs!when he quitted ko he gave me his account cause i was a trustfull guy!and then again got hacked after 1 Week!If u dont believe me i dont care...Believe him...And sorry the bloods members....Hope u were all still playing!

akemi

LOL TRITONAS IS NOT A SCAMMER, HE'S MY FRIEND AND A TRUSTFULL GUY ( I DID MANY BUSINESS WITH HIM IN GAME AND NEVER HAD PROBLEmS), AND I GAVE MY CHAR TO HIM WHEN I LEFT KO (AND HE GOT HACKED AGAIN LOL), SO HE'S NOT A SCAMMER

ONLY I CAN SAY TO AEK, YOU'RE A FUCKIN LIAR AND SCAMMER, YOU HACKED HIM SO DON'T TRY TO BE THE VICTIM FUCKIN IDIOT , AND TO TURKS : DIE IN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS, I HATE ALL TURKS HACKERS, KOXPERS AND SO ON XD !!!

combo

hah!ty jose...
    well 1 more think i have forgoten too say..
    does any1 of u who have read this topic have understand anything,cuase i cant...
    i dont even know what is writing just saw my name and posted here....

:P

G0D

new cheater is [email protected] asked me was on the Blood clan with one priest and he know the code of z4 pls i want to see this spot all the bloods and took from me my items and tell me dont took him my items Omgggggggggggggggg
    i wanna to see this spot all the bloods and ask me who is Tritonas if know him?them....

my e-mail is [email protected][/b]
    English please?

combo

jajajaja!!! Speak some english i cant undersand u :P

no1 else!! scammer....

Well im happy for quiting ko-no more ko for me,no more scammers,no more turks,no more koxpers....