Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer under blackbreed´s name!

This is a discussion on Scammer under blackbreed´s name! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ßß scammer and dont come back with new account plx...
Page: 2

ßß scammer and dont come back with new account plx

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lol.I wont say anythingto that.
    I really dont care what you guys think,but tell me,how you do a IP check with a dynamic IP ? That´s very interesting.
    You caught me as a scammer? you did nothing.
    But as i said,i wont care about that.It just showed me,that the KO community is still the same.So baba ko4life and hello to chinese Sellers.
    Byebye and ban me,i dont care at all..
    The ppl in my sig can ALL vouch for me.You can pm every single person and everyone will tell you that i am NOT a scammer.There are guys i sold items for 700 $...and i gave them the items.
    bye[/b]
    well i am in ur sig because we made a deal once but this doesnt mean i would vouche for u. players change and just because of alot trades u dont need to trustable at all.
    i dont know what happend but just because u got a dynamic IP doesnt mean u cant be traced ><
    for my deal i made with you he paid first and all went fine

The ppl in my sig can ALL vouch for me.You can pm every single person and everyone will tell you that i am NOT a scammer.There are guys i sold items for 700 $...and i gave them the items.
    bye[/b]
    so what if u&#39;ve made some legit deal? it prooves shit lol... every scammer has to start somewhere^^

GeneralDeath

bla bla

kaybye^^

Ariakas

bla bla[/b]

How do you have invit [email protected] ?
    in my side NOBODY know that danny has said me to meet at folk - Nobody.
    And you havent find strange that danny change his msn? Dont say me that you havent see, you have admit him in your msn contact...

So You have tell it at somebody and this guy have tried to scammed but in my case i think its you that have create dannykanka@hotmail.de
    same as your email adress.

For me YOU are the scammer OR you are stupid to invit an unknow guy for a 710$ trade...
    That why you are now in my scammer list and if somebody ask me to trade with you i ll said DONT TAKE the risk this guy isnt trustable.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

GeneralDeath has been banned permanently as of now. Ariakas, good job on not being ignorant, if you still need a trade moderator for your trade with another customer, you have my msn. Topic is now locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12