Scammer Xizyz and JennKOLover2

This is a discussion on Scammer Xizyz and JennKOLover2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On Logos, a guy who said his real name is Gary (wife named Jennifer) and that he lives in Canada ...
Page: 1

bsmith

On Logos, a guy who said his real name is Gary (wife named Jennifer) and that he lives in Canada and is married with kids talked my son into trading a Darth Vane, Shard Rebirth, and all rebirth armor for a level 70 mage named JennKOLover2. Gary was in the same clan and was thought to be trustworthy by all the clan members. But after receiving all the high value items Gary did not give my son the Mage. For awhile he claimed technical difficulties, but after about a week he finally told my son, "Thanks for all the items, but you are not getting the Mage. Take this as a lesson to never trust anyone. Ha Ha, see you around." And then he abruptly left the clan once it was clear to evreyone that he never intended to honor the trade.

This story is not nearly as bad as many I have read on this forum, but it amazes me that the bad guys seem to get away with terrible things all the time without ever having to pay a price. It seems justice is rarely served. But wouldn't you for once like to see one of these scum of the earth get nailed?

When the bad deed is basically a betrayal of trust, I know that you cannot easily obtain justice. But could a reward of some USD sent PayPal with a direct account transfer and no chance of a chargeback be enough incentive for someone to help correct the situation?

I am not sure what is realistically possible to achieve in this kind of situation. All the items could just simply be rebought within KO, but I would rather see the money go towards making the scammer have to give back what he took. And if any additional punishment could be rendered, well then all the better.

Anyone up to the task?

PriestOfShadows

hmm....not sure how you can do that....you could always get his ip address(if he's a ko4life member) go to his house and kick his butt . but otherwise, im sorry for this incident, and many scammers are never brought to justice.

bsmith

For $100 USD can someone take over the account of scammer JennKOLover2 or get back all the items mentioned above?

PriestOfShadows

server? and ill take the money for free

bsmith

JennKOLover2 is server1 on Logos. Get'em and get your reward.

PriestOfShadows

does he have ko4life account?

bsmith

Don't think he even knows k04life exists.

PriestOfShadows

hmm.hes elmo, im karus, ill try. What do you expect me to do?

bsmith

he's human. Unless you are some super hacker, not sure what you can do. Probably all that can be done is to try and create some trade for items or the character and do to him what he does to others. I can back you up with the money that may be needed.

PriestOfShadows

ofc i will try. What if i get acc with no items? that cool?

bsmith

Yes that is very cool. You get full 100 USD for that.

PriestOfShadows

time to get busy

you know if he has msn?

bsmith

Don't have good email for him now. The old one he used and abandoned was [email protected]

PriestOfShadows

hmm...ok

ill do my best....kinda need money and want to help you out. But don't expect me to suceed

bsmith

Yeah, it will be hard since JennKOLover2 is well versed in scam techniques. But it's worth a try and I really appreciate you giving it a shot.