Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

SCAMMERS LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS LIST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want people to post known scammers here along with proof, if the proof is considered good enough then their ...
Page: 1

Default SCAMMERS LIST

I want people to post known scammers here along with proof, if the proof is considered good enough then their names will be added to the list. I will add them as people suggest them and give good proof to suggest that they are indeed guilty of scamming. This should give people a good enough idea of who they are safe to deal with:

<span style=&#39;color:red&#39;>Scammers List:

<span style=&#39;color:red&#39;> Charlie187
    8ball takes it up the ass - [email protected]
    charlie187 - [email protected]
    Charlie_187 - [email protected]
    cowboy_killa - [email protected]
    Crestnut - [email protected]
    gunit111 - [email protected]
    jon12 - [email protected]
    no_life_it - [email protected]
    peroxide - [email protected]
    pkmaster - [email protected]
    saitek - [email protected]
    sammy - [email protected]
    SUPERME - [email protected]
    thinkaboutit - [email protected]
    wetosellu - [email protected]
    whitecastle - [email protected]
    zenith11 - [email protected]

Artemiss
    Artemiss - [email protected]
    ikpakje - [email protected]

Wh1teJewel
    Wh1teJewe - [email protected]

AllTheWay
    AllTheWay - [email protected]

GOD_OF_WAR_401/402
    [email protected]
    aol: Fireeyes20004

NeedForSpeed
    NeedForSpeed - [email protected]
    OnlyWatchDontTouch - [email protected]
    bestcover - [email protected]
    XxSensFailxX - [email protected]
    WhereIsMySoulL - [email protected]
    GotCha - [email protected]

SimpSonS
    SimpSonS - [email protected]

boxerss
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

4sstr4ffic
    [email protected]

Krepin
    I have a post on ranking about saying i got hacked, and he said he did it, coz he was the previous owner of the account.

hoody

Default Re: SCAMMERS LIST

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I want people to post known scammers here along with proof, if the proof is considered good enough then their names will be added to the list. I will add them as people suggest them and give good proof to suggest that they are indeed guilty of scamming. This should give people a good enough idea of who they are safe to deal with:

[SIZE=2]Scammers List:

Charlie187
    8ball takes it up the ass - [email protected] *
    charlie187 - [email protected] *
    Charlie_187 - [email protected] *
    cowboy_killa - [email protected] *
    Crestnut - [email protected] *
    gunit111 - [email protected] *
    jon12 - [email protected] *
    no_life_it - [email protected] *
    peroxide - [email protected] *
    pkmaster - [email protected] *
    saitek - [email protected] *
    sammy - [email protected] *
    SUPERME - [email protected] *
    thinkaboutit - [email protected] *
    wetosellu - [email protected] *
    whitecastle - [email protected] *
    zenith11 - [email protected]
    gj paddy.this guys every on my msn list.deleting them now lol.<3 :wub:

Yun is working on directing all scam cases to a forum section. From there we will verify them and will update this post so u guys are aware of the ppl who keep scamming players.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    Yun is working on directing all scam cases to a forum section. From there we will verify them and will update this post so u guys are aware of the ppl who keep scamming players.
    You should have certian tags given to certian people (e.g. a Trusted tag) to know who are legit traders and Scammer tags for scammers (obviously).

It's kind of like this: http://forums.d2jsp.org (njaguar did a ton of modifications on his forum, but I believe the Scammer/Trusted tags are the best.)

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    You should have certian tags given to certian people (e.g. a Trusted tag) to know who are legit traders and Scammer tags for scammers (obviously).

It's kind of like this: http://forum.d2jsp.org (njaguar did a ton of modifications on his forum, but I believe the Scammer/Trusted tags are the best.)[/b]
    thats too controversial. Who determines who is trustable? Devile doesnt know everyone and his opinion about someone might not always be correct. And Scammers should be kicked from the forum on sight anyways.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

It's kind of like this: http://forum.d2jsp.org (njaguar did a ton of modifications on his forum, but I believe the Scammer/Trusted tags are the best.)
    thats too controversial. Who determines who is trustable? Devile doesnt know everyone and his opinion about someone might not always be correct. And Scammers should be kicked from the forum on sight anyways.[/b]
    That's why you give it out sparingly. Nothing's perfect, but it'll give a better guide on who's a good gun and who's a Charlie. Just gives a guidance on who to trade with.

Road

It's still not that simple... Even if the person has scammed someone only once or has been accused of scamming, I would NEVER trade with them anyway. Having the scammer tag is going to be pointless since no one is going to want to even risk trading with them once they find out; otherwise, they just set their self up on purpose... Hope my suggestion was useful.

Reinhard

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

It's kind of like this: http://forum.d2jsp.org (njaguar did a ton of modifications on his forum, but I believe the Scammer/Trusted tags are the best.)
    thats too controversial. Who determines who is trustable? Devile doesnt know everyone and his opinion about someone might not always be correct. And Scammers should be kicked from the forum on sight anyways.[/b]
    That's why you give it out sparingly. Nothing's perfect, but it'll give a better guide on who's a good gun and who's a Charlie. Just gives a guidance on who to trade with.[/b][/quote]

Im a good gun baba :lol:

InFlames - [email protected]

Make sure you add Ryan Wigs to this list:

Goes by the names of HBK, roxy, agrosax, doptops, chellie (yes, Chellie, he uses his girlfriends name!).

I can give you a link to what he scammed off me if you want

FoShOO

[email protected] charlie -_- -_- -_- -_-

MarvinTheMartian

Quick- Olympia, scammed an account off a few friends on beramus and retreated to olympia, dont trust him.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-30-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. Hits: 26
    03-29-2012, 03:31 PM