Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

SCAMMERS LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS LIST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; unicefx2 is scammer [email protected] yahooo is scammer...
Page: 10

goldtreasure

unicefx2 is scammer [email protected]
    yahooo is scammer

diffusalblade aka firephenix (msn: [email protected])

link to post:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

kaitara

Default Scammed for $250

I put a warning in another part of this forum before i saw this one wehre i can explain what happen and submit proof:
    Please be aware DO NOT sell any type of in-game item.character/currency thru Ebay using paypal. I wa just scammed out of $250 for gold bars for KO. The buyer saying unauthorized use of her credit card. Paypal's policy of not covering the sale of "virtual items" encourages and promotes scamming. Paypal asked me for proof, I gave them the emails I got from the buyer confiming the buy thru ebay, the email directly to me confirming the purchase, the 2nd email address they sued when they contacted me thru msn while awaiting server restart to deliver coins, in game screnshots of the delivery. Not good enough. It all comes down to no matter what proof you have, they do not cover the sale of virtual items. Scammers are allowed to chargeback up to 5K per year per account.

I called paypal, and explained for them that Paypal is being used to facilitate a fraud. This is what would ahve had to occur for this to be an unauthorized purchase on thier credit card.
    1. Steal the credit card
    2. Steal thier ebay login and password
    3. Steal their Paypal login and password
    4. Steal thier email login and password for thier first email address
    5. Steal their email and log in for their msn (which used a different but similar email name)
    6. Steal their game account log in and password

They would use the stolen credit card, log into Ebay, buy the items, log into paypal to pay for it, wait a day for me to get ahold of them after the purchase, log into ebay again, get my ebay mail i sent them about delivery, log into msn while we waited on server restart, meet them in game, make delivery, log out of game say good bye and ty on msn, log off, and they loged back into ebay and left me good feedback.

I have all thier emails msn log, and screenshot of ingame delivery. No good to paypal they wont listen

Sooo...if you want to sell virtual items on ebay, list them for Postal Money order only, get the money order go to the post office cash it then make your delivery. Paypal will just get charged back, checks and credit cards can be cancelled. yes apostal money order can be cancelled, but when you go to the post office, they will tell u it was cancelled when u try to cash it, and then u just dont deliver. They ahve to pay a fee i think to cancel their money order, so they will lose, not you.

Proof:
    Here is the first email: I sent him an email cuz iu hadnt heard from him in a few days, this was his reply:

Sorry mate.
    "Rite" on Ares 1. If I'm not around (afk), or not online, please just "letter" them to me.
    Thanks again mate.

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 10:34 AM
    Subject: Ebay Purchase of Coins

HI:

I have sent you 4 emails trying to get with you for a delivery time and place. I need to know your characters name, and when and wehere to meet you on the Ares server.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got chargebacks and thought it was him so I sent him an email asking why he was not paying for his items, he sent me this email:

I'm calling up PayPal to see what the hell you're talking about, because all of my accounts are showing "paid".
    Not a single one have I EVER missed on. You may want to check again.

this confirms the transactiond and that he did indeed authorize the payment for thei tiems i delivered

Here is his ebay feedback he left for me:
    Excellent ! Fast & Simple. Great at Communucation !!!
    Buyer djdevils911( 10) Dec-04-06 21:32 290057609810

note similarities in email cybersniper911 And djdevils911

I also have ingame screenshot.

Anyway, when i checked, I was mistaken, it was another buyer of 2 auctions I had going for coins. I was just getting ready to tell him i was mistaken and I get a 3rd chargeback from paypal for $95 from this guy here. So it seems as either Payplay just automatically denies virtual items, or he figured it out how to scam, cuz now hes buying everything KO related on ebay, and hopefully all those selleers wont get scammed like I did.

Also the first person who I got two chargebacks of $74.99 each her email address is [email protected] and [email protected] and her ebay id is tammyhsu67, so as u can see they are all related. I got confirmation from [email protected], then spoke to [email protected], and got purchased and good feedback thru tammyhsu67 on ebay. So how could a credit card thief get all this information off a credti card? Why didnt she report the break in of her account to paypal, and ebay??

so scaammers are:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    tammyhsu67 (ebay id)
    KO game name of delivery to: sgiron43 (character on Ares server)

other scammer:

[email protected]
    djdevils911 (ebay id)
    KO game name of delivery to: Rite (character on Ares server)

Banned

kaitara this has happened to me before, I make payment to a guy for 400 dollars and he scammed me and I called Paypal and they don't do anything about virtual items so they are promoting fraud for scammers on paypals. SO BE AWARE PEOPLE~! USING PAYPAL TO BUY VIRTUAL ITEMS CAN MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY~! <_<

i got scammed by ReaLFearLeSs :angry:
    msn of this fuker : [email protected]

if you see mi warrior hamaji walking around moradon its not me

Banned

0oforsakeno0 scammed me.. scammed me while he was my clan leader also of dual shard+8

SanderKleinenberg

Scammed by Dfalt , [email protected]

>.< i think her mage is Anubis... its ares btw.

SomaticSense

MrCold is thief
    This man steal me with items on manes:/ I gave him items on manes and he dont gave me items on edana:/ :angry:

You must wrong MrCold this man, becouse he have many post on this forum, i thought that man is honest.

The king. Senior Member

dextert18 on ko4life scammed me.

the_man_slayer

Name: whassup on ko4life, aka ukmat, aka kickback, aka esuba

Msn: [email protected]/.co.uk
    [email protected]

Proof: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86592

Patel

nvmd no scammer after all...all a misunderstanding h34r:

Fallacy

DiscoTh3que Scammer

Maranello

McJames
    killer2675

Are both scammers

MaroTheOwner

sakis on forum scammed me ;( his msn is [email protected] DONT TRADE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-30-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. Hits: 26
    03-29-2012, 03:31 PM