Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

SCAMMERS LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS LIST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got scammed today by ___Gh0sT___ Yesterday i made him friend, clnnie/friend was also in his clan (MakeMeFamous, he left ...
Page: 5

Ultra_mage_Jano

Default Scammed

I got scammed today by ___Gh0sT___ Yesterday i made him friend, clnnie/friend was also in his clan (MakeMeFamous, he left cus they used 3rd party tool), so today i saw him and he asked if he could try my completes. I said yes, and traded. He immediately towned, banned party and went moradon. I tried to convince him to give back but he keeps ignoring me I hope i can get a rollback pls GM?

MackDagger

You need to learn who to trust, I could easily keep everything ive ever been let use on game, but that would give me a bad name, and i have to many friends in AHM and other clans. My parents are two really respectfull players, so i wouldnt want to ruin their names either. Idk, to me it just sounds like a dumb move. I dont trust many people, all of AHM and Asatru_Kinsmen and my clan, thats it

Originally posted by MackDagger
    You need to learn who to trust, I could easily keep everything ive ever been let use on game, but that would give me a bad name, and i have to many friends in AHM and other clans. My parents are two really respectfull players, so i wouldnt want to ruin their names either. Idk, to me it just sounds like a dumb move. I dont trust many people, all of AHM and Asatru_Kinsmen and my clan, thats it
    waaaa?? asatru_kinsmen still around?? what about asatru_rose? ggs :wub:

MackDagger

Hell yeah, thats my adopted mom man, her and hoth are still playing, Give me a pm on diez, or get ahold of 1 of them she is usually on rose and Hoth is usually on his new mage, Asatru_runehunter, Whats your in game name, ill tell them you asked about them. :wub: GOOD GUN TYPO!!

ladyarawin

HELL YES I AM STILL ALIVE YOU NOOB ... LVL 62 AND KICKEN ASS IN THE MEAN TIME.... WERE U HIDDEN AT.... HOTH IS LVL 61 AND BEEN WORKEN ON HIS MAGE... MACK YOUR A NUT AND GROUNDED...HEHEHEH I CAN DO THAT....

AsatruRose the one and only .

B)

Originally posted by ladyarawin
    HELL YES I AM STILL ALIVE YOU NOOB ... LVL 62 AND KICKEN ASS IN THE MEAN TIME.... WERE U HIDDEN AT.... HOTH IS LVL 61 AND BEEN WORKEN ON HIS MAGE... MACK YOUR A NUT AND GROUNDED...HEHEHEH I CAN DO THAT....

AsatruRose the one and only .

*B)
    awww, i can just sense the lowe :wub: :wub: :wub:

ive been hiding outside of ko lol, with a level 2, 45% noob..

i'm back yesterday from holiday .... in this week that i was in holiday Sickness has read my PM but no answer so it's official :

Sickness scammed me ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=25150&start=50 )

[email protected]

scammer for life..for proof, see my post in diez market section about s> level 65 warr.

Lost dispute... from Ryu (-220 euros)

Jubilex

Lost dispute... from Ryu (-220 euros)
    Same Eagle, lost the dispute $120usd.......Infernall how did you fare?

Mods why hasnt Ryu or whatever he calls himself been added to the scammers list on page one? he has scammed 3 people through paypal.

Not finished with him yet Eagle...i'll be taking this further

Ryu if you wanted your money back you've got it for now but WHERES MY FUCKING +7 SHELL BOOTS & PADS you scamming little prick.

How get further action?
    You have no invoice of the trade, nor proof.
    Also paypal is with his side, they wont allow that kind of selling items...
    I lost 250$ not just 120

Guyz i have lost 160$ in my account balance but the status of the case is still "Disputing on Your Behalf" so i would like to think i still havent lost the dispute.
    Eagle and Jubi, could you guyz send me (via pm) your paypal emails Ryu scammed you on, so i can pass them to paypal as proof he scammed all three of us? I mean it is highly unlikely for three ppl to scam one person at the same time right? And at the same time, it is very likely for one person (Ryu) to try to scam three ppl he bought from on the same day. I hope that is a strong point in our favor.

Eagle, Jubi, check the status of your cases, maybe it's not over yet.

Jubilex

G'day Infernal,

Yes, although the chargeback has gone through Paypal is still in dispute with Minh Huynh's credit card company, he's claiming that access to his paypal account was stolen?!?!? I tried to explain that if that was the case he would have found out sooner than 30 days as his credit card would have been maxed out by the thief. I was told they believe Minh is in the wrong (but I prefer the word scammer) but ultimately the decision rests with his CC company. By the way anyone reading this should know that this chap lives in Florida :blink: which goes to show scammers live in all geographic locations.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=435920#435920

::Hit_Me::

More 1 Scammer In Diez
    His Name is Spcula .... He sellinig a Raptor +8
    he only stole me 4gb is not muth .. but for us Know

[email protected]

for proof:

Gamiete H KokkiNou says:
    give me 2 items take all money and meet in diez give me the last 1
    typ0 - S> level 65 h warrion says:
    lol
    typ0 - S> level 65 h warrion says: