Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

SCAMMERS LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS LIST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now maggi tell me how i would send u something like that? i dont know how to use keyloggers just ...
Page: 7

Banned

now maggi tell me how i would send u something like that? i dont know how to use keyloggers just how to kill them also i dont even have u on msn so how could i possibly send u it?

freakyangel

Well arent u Mercury... The one who added me on MSN and tried to act like hes Dave, Starmil from RecognizeThis... Arent u the guy whose email is [email protected]... Arent u the one who sent me this email:

Hey here it is KO Upgrader

has a readme included, please dont give this program out because KO will banned
    it if everyone has it. Thanks

Dave --

WITH a virus ( keylogger ) in it named TSPY_SCKEYLOG.Q

Dont act like u know nothing :lol: I know u luv me... But u rly didnt have to do that... I appreciate it... NOT

Banned

um no i dont have a clue what ur talking about i gave mercury to molotov a while ago it got stolen from him shady got mercury back and gave to his friend and my msn is [email protected] not that bull shit ;o

freakyangel

Hmm didnt we alrdy have this conv before on the official ko forums.... :rollseyes:

poiz3n

why did maggi add me on mns...

Banned

Originally posted by freakyangel
    Hmm didnt we alrdy have this conv before on the official ko forums.... *:rollseyes:

no... ur just making shit up now stfu ;o i dont know how to use keyloggers i dont have mercury and if u guys can prove that im a scammer then u post shit about me scamming if not then stfu and mind ur business

poiz3n

if 2 ppl said it , ithink its more then enough lol

freakyangel

Zzzz u can keep denying it MyAxe i dun care, i just hope ppl see the rl u ... I dont need to prove sh!t kk, ppl can believe what they wont,i just hope they dont believe u

shadowhax

Originally posted by MyAxe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyAxe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-freakyangel
    Hmm didnt we alrdy have this conv before on the official ko forums.... *:rollseyes:

no... ur just making shit up now stfu ;o i dont know how to use keyloggers i dont have mercury and if u guys can prove that im a scammer then u post shit about me scamming if not then stfu and mind ur business [/b]
    I was there when u tried to send her a keylogger

"Oh its just a normal part of coding"

Ur so dumb

Go sit on a cactus

poiz3n

lol

shadowhax

All previous posts involving me and dan no more

we worked out our differences

Banned

dude u fucking retards i dont know anything about fucking keyloggers.... check the ip's noobs fucking hell u guys are so stupid my name is mark not dave shitbreak ive got no fucking clue what ur talking about i dont even know who starmil is ask razzy other day i saw something about starmil on forums and i msn razzy and said who the hell is starmil... prove it or shut up i dont know how to use keyloggers stfu already

Auria

Originally posted by ladyarawin
    :angry: Well I just found out last night that Light_Priest aka Dark_Shield had scamed one of my clannies. Then left our clan and went to Sickofitall and scammed there leader out of 400mil. He owes Asatru_Kinsmen 80mil . Told my clannie that he need money for a weapon. *

I made a post on it in the cheater thead. *

Asatru_Rose Leader
    Asatru_Kinsmen gr4
    Seconding that Light_Priest / Dark_Shield is a scammer. He owes money to DarkCrusade too. He only got 10m off me personally, but I know others "helped" him as well when he "joined" the clan. Avoid this guy, and also his other acct blade_gr (which he claims was hacked but I think is BS).

SaintSilvia

shadowhax's char that is used for scamming is fear_my_boots. be carefull... and r u still lieing u son of a bastard.... zzzzzzzzzz realy annoying

poiz3n

SaintSilvia
    Banned

lol owned

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-30-2012, 07:31 PM