Scammers in Patos.Especially a player named 'SomeBodyStopM3'' who hacked my chitin set +7 and my ib+7 and magic shield scroll

This is a discussion on Scammers in Patos.Especially a player named 'SomeBodyStopM3'' who hacked my chitin set +7 and my ib+7 and magic shield scroll within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SOMEBODYSTOPM3 is a scammer in Pathos. :angry: :angry: :angry: GM is you will see this message from me named in ...
Page: 1

hipsonlie

SOMEBODYSTOPM3 is a scammer in Pathos. :angry: :angry: :angry: GM is you will see this message from me named in the ko ''SillenceKilleR'' ,i've been hacked from him,pls bann him and all the other scammers and cheaters who using koxp and other party cheats :angry: :angry: :angry: .GM id you will bann him ,i love you and 1 joke to be happy,if youy enter the game i need 500m THX a lot SUNSHINEGIRL or SUNSHINEBOY. I was trying to pm you when i scammed and you were noy in the game but there is no problem if you will bann him.And aggain thx a lot>GREECE HERE LoVe YoU!!!!!!!!bb GM

to bad GM dont look on this forum
    try oficial site