Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammner!

This is a discussion on Scammner! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg... i just wanted to let ppl know that this guy is a scammer. i give a **** if u ...
Page: 2

exec85

omg... i just wanted to let ppl know that this guy is a scammer. i give a **** if u believe it or not... maybe u buy some items from him ...then u'll know it..

omg... i just wanted to let ppl know that this guy is a scammer. i give a **** if u believe it or not... maybe u buy some items from him ...then u'll know it..[/b]
    Maybe, but could you at least post some proof? I could say the same thing about you, but I wouldn't expect people to believe me.

exec85

iwill not post a ss of my paypal acc in this forum.. he said he will give me a IN. first he said price is 160$, then i said i give u 130 for it. he said ok, i payed, he asked for my IGN and said ok i log off msn now meet u in 5 mins on ares1. it was the last i ever read/saw of him..

and thats all...

as i said buying items from him is the best prove... <_<

minhking

How about this gramar scamming topic ? I beleive you

Tainted

120% scammer, just tried to sell me a lvl74 priest he doesnt even have. as soon as i asked for a screen shot or some proof of the account he gave a typical turk excuse " Relog" never to be heard of again.

email he used with me was -----> [email protected]

taken care of

Tainted

taken care of[/b]

yup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12