Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Schrotti

This is a discussion on Schrotti within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Schrotti, the guy of these forums, gave me an account. A level 63 warrior, and since he was a trusted ...
Page: 1

Aiden

Schrotti, the guy of these forums, gave me an account.

A level 63 warrior, and since he was a trusted moderator, i just accepted it and just used it as my own warrior.

Bought armor and weapons and even went through 1 premium, and i had just bought my second premium whenever between 12 and 5 o clock in the morning, Leeeroy on Edana server was hacked. How do i know this wasn't a random hacking?

Because i play on 2 accounts. A level 60 mage who wasn't hacked. Who else but Schrotti and I knew the password? Nobody, and no, i didn't download any kind of anything if that's what you're thinking. My mage stayed untouch and the reason is clearly obvious. Schrotti can no longer be trusted and i hope no one will lend him anything or trust him, or ever be hurt by him again.

He can deny it if he wants, but he knows.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Well, considering you went through 2 premiums and started on your third, that's 3 months.

Schrotti hasn't been a Trusted Trade Moderator for 3 months. The whole system started on like February 22nd.

Schrotti, the guy of these forums, gave me an account.

A level 63 warrior, and since he was a trusted moderator, i just accepted it and just used it as my own warrior.

Bought armor and weapons and even went through 2 premiums, and i had just bought my third premium whenever between 12 and 5 o clock in the morning, Leeeroy on Edana server was hacked. How do i know this wasn't a random hacking?

Because i play on 2 accounts. A level 60 mage who wasn't hacked. Who else but Schrotti and I knew the password? Nobody, and no, i didn't download any kind of anything if that's what you're thinking. My mage stayed untouch and the reason is clearly obvious. Schrotti can no longer be trusted and i hope no one will lend him anything or trust him, or ever be hurt by him again.
    He can deny it if he wants, but he knows.[/b]

His credibility much out-weighs yours. And no, this is not because you have 14 posts and he has multiple thousands. This is because he has been in the community for a longer amount of time and been well trusted by many very respected people with not only items, but also accounts.

nah it cant be..schrotti is a gg

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=106335&hl=

Competition was less than 2 months ago, how could you have finished 2 premiums, and started on a third?

Jay

schrotti doesnt have ko installed and tht leeroy acc has been in many people's hand .. just not his alone

Aiden

Yeah, this is my second premium. Sorry about that. Feb 26, is when i pm'ed schrotti about leeeroy. I just counted back months instead of thinking of the days, and i've had premium since i've had this account.

But if the account has gone through many hands then why did he even put it up for the competition? And i've made more then 14 posts, for some reason my first few posts stayed at the same number. This isn't the first time i've been hacked and i can tell you that they all seem to be whenever they've gotten an e-mail about me buying premium. The e-mail registered to my account is schrottman@hotmail or something like that. And it couldn't be a random turk because last night the turks couldn't get into the servers.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u have no real proof schrotti hacked u...ur just speculating...go get proof then accuse him til then ur just trying to drag down his name

Jay

well many europeans cant get in ko either so cant be schrotti right?

Aiden

There is no getting proof on Knight's Online, you can't just get the ip of the person who last logged into you, and whenever you get the ip then it won't even be enough because there are so many other things that can go wrong. I just know, i play on a couple accounts, actively, and Schrotti was the only one hacked.

Ok, well i looked back at our msn logs and he said that he and 1 other person knows the account information. But neither of them played it for a year. Why would they just pop back up? at this time? There's a high chance that what set them off is my buying premium. And for the first like 3-4 weeks i would mail off my items frequently just in case i was hacked. But then a month went by and i thought i was safe.

How about we just let Schrotti tell us if he did it or not. 5 dollars betting that it was either Schrotti or his friend. And if he trusted his friend so much as to give him the account info maybe there some time at salvaging some items.

I don't care about the items. i just want to have some kind of explanation. And it hurts because it's not the items, it just took alot of time to get it.

There is no getting proof on Knight's Online, you can't just get the ip of the person who last logged into you, and whenever you get the ip then it won't even be enough because there are so many other things that can go wrong. I just know, i play on a couple accounts, actively, and Schrotti was the only one hacked.
    Ok, well i looked back at our msn logs and he said that he and 1 other person knows the account information. But neither of them played it for a year. Why would they just pop back up? at this time? There's a high chance that what set them off is my buying premium. And for the first like 3-4 weeks i would mail off my items frequently just in case i was hacked. But then a month went by and i thought i was safe.
    How about we just let Schrotti tell us if he did it or not. 5 dollars betting that it was either Schrotti or his friend. And if he trusted his friend so much as to give him the account info maybe there some time at salvaging some items.

I don't care about the items. i just want to have some kind of explanation. And it hurts because it's not the items, it just took alot of time to get it.[/b]
    When he gets online, I guess you'll have an explanation.

He hasn't been online in a LONG time.

no, Schrotti not!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

definitely not schrotti.. he has shared SO MANY accs n none of them got wrong.

schrotti scamming someone with shitty items proly ? i bet he still have access to many chars with lot greater items... and i think you should ask gm to tell what ip have logged...

SilentDaemon

nah it cant be..schrotti is a gg[/b]
    ofc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast