Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Schrotti

This is a discussion on Schrotti within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Schrotti is one of the most trustworthy guys i've met during playing this game, so im sure you'll get a ...
Page: 2

Banned

Schrotti is one of the most trustworthy guys i've met during playing this game, so im sure
    you'll get a good explanation for all of this.

Knaller

a good explanation? what you mean a good explanation for using an account thats used by many people for a competition? if he was so well on good intent or had any brains he wouldn't of used the account for a competition, knowing that it would probably get hacked and there for making a indentation on his good reputation.

zaffers

if there was a vibrator in your inventory , then yes , schrotti did it . otherwise it wasnt him

chars name and server ? i'll wait to see wat schrott say before asking gm who logged other then u

Aiden

Leeeroy, Edana server.

Banned

if anyone he cheated, its only all the firemen department

StaticBlaze1

Schrotti =(

Nah i realy dont believe this, schrotti is such a gg, he wouldnt do it =(

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I once got one of his accounts banned bad poka

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

if there was a vibrator in your inventory , then yes , schrotti did it . otherwise it wasnt him[/b]
    Haha

DragonFire

I don't think it was schrotti. He wouldn't do that, he is a little nazi he wouldn't do something like that

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

uh hold on a minute, u won that warrior in my signature competition, to that time the password changing feature was disabled, therefor i told u that might a 3rd guy still has the login since i used to share that acc with a friend and wont recomment u putting items on it befor ull be able changing the pass, since i gave u the warrior i never logged it besides that i gave u all infos to it and u even putted premium on it, u could have just asked CS for a password change, sorry but not my fault ur getting scammed/hacked for being dumb.

Knaller

uh hold on a minute, u won that warrior in my signature competition, to that time the password changing feature was disabled, therefor i told u that might a 3rd guy still has the login since i used to share that acc with a friend and wont recomment u putting items on it befor ull be able changing the pass, since i gave u the warrior i never logged it besides that i gave u all infos to it and u even putted premium on it, u could have just asked CS for a password change, sorry but not my fault ur getting scammed/hacked for being dumb.[/b]
    dumb? your the dumb one making a competition with a character that was shared in the first place ... if you knew there was a 3rd party that could of logged it and you knew that the password couldn't be changed, then you were just digging your self a hole by putting your own rep on the line :/

but it can be changed by sending CS

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

dumb? your the dumb one making a competition with a character that was shared in the first place ... if you knew there was a 3rd party that could of logged it and you knew that the password couldn't be changed, then you were just digging your self a hole by putting your own rep on the line :/[/b]

says Knaller, whoever that might be

oh and not to mention im pretty sure the changing password feature was still ENABLED when i started the competition
    not to mention that u still can change the password by sending in CS tickets
    oh and the guy i shared that account with quitted playing KO a year ago, and since then the password has been changed many times, also he never knew the Secret Answer to the account.

And as said befor, i told him NOT to put any items on the character till password changing feature is enabled again, just to go the save way, not my fault hes stupid enough putting items on it and eventually getting hacked/scammed, but coming here trying to destroy my reputation by saying i scammed him is a joke.

MakuLine

Well man, in this case I wouldn't accept a high lvl Char from someone and equip him well! I think it is your fault that you get scammed but I am very sorry dude. I am not saying that Schrotti is a scammer,but trust nobody in this game! Only those people you know in real life,so if they fuck you up you know where they live...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast