Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Schrotti

This is a discussion on Schrotti within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh don't worry, i didn't put all my items on there, i'm not that 'dumb'. You didn't tell me not ...
Page: 3

Aiden

Oh don't worry, i didn't put all my items on there, i'm not that 'dumb'.

You didn't tell me not to put items on there, you just said you'd rather give me the account whenever the password was enabled. I said no, just go ahead and give it to me. But i'm not blaming it on you, and i'm not here to bring your reputation down, i'm here because i want an explanation.

You said 1 guy and you knew the password. And haven't played in a year. I thought the account was dorment for a year, but you never told me that you've had other people on it in that time frame. I trusted the word of a moderator, and i trusted that the guy who quit wouldn't touch the account.

but i guess i can't get anywhere with trust now, can i?

MakuLine

You didn't tell me not to put items on there, you just said you'd rather give me the account whenever the password was enabled. I said no, just go ahead and give it to me. But i'm not blaming it on you, and i'm not here to bring your reputation down, i'm here because i want an explanation.

You said 1 guy and you knew the password. And haven't played in a year. I thought the account was dorment for a year, but you never told me that you've had other people on it in that time frame. I trusted the word of a moderator, and i trusted that the guy who quit wouldn't touch the account.

but i guess i can't get anywhere with trust now, can i?[/b]

maybe he came back and didn't know that the account wasn't his anymore?
    If you have shards +10 and chitin set +10 then you can come with trust to me :P J/k

Don't listen to what people say,just listen to your heart! Once I was trading with an Israeli from this Forum,everyone said he is trustable and a Good Gun etc, but I knew I would get scammed. But I just listened to the Community. And guess what? This Good Gun scammed me.... Since this I won't trust anyone I am friend with for long time. With long time I mean really really long time
    I think he was UnclePain on Diez (The guy that scammed me).
    And the Warrior who was scammed from me is running around Diez with the Name Gorn_CZ (If you see him,flame him please)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

but i guess i can't get anywhere with trust now, can i?[/b]
    he never said he let other people use the account while u had it, why are u putting words in his mouth to make him look bad?

1 other person besides schrotti had access to the char...it wasnt schrotti who scammed u...simple math states 2-1=1 so whos left?

trow=DEE DEE DEE

YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF A NAZI ((((((((((((

j/k :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he never said he let other people use the account while u had it, why are u putting words in his mouth to make him look bad?

1 other person besides schrotti had access to the char...it wasnt schrotti who scammed u...simple math states 2-1=1 so whos left?

trow=DEE DEE DEE[/b]
    i highly doubt that razi has the need to scam him, or even remembers any info relating to the account as he only played it once or twice.

/You lost items
    /Schrotti didnt do..
    /other person will say the same
    /live with it
    /end discuss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123