ScreamerS chars - CW

This is a discussion on ScreamerS chars - CW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi there, I checked my old char (ScreamerS) on CW today and accidentaly met a guy shouting that MrScreamerS scammed ...
Page: 1

Default ScreamerS chars - CW

Hi there,
    I checked my old char (ScreamerS) on CW today and accidentaly met a guy shouting that MrScreamerS scammed
    Blomii, so I decided to create this topic as a warning.

Yes, MrScreamerS was my char (59lvl mage), but I sold all items and gave up playing on CW after first
    attempt to hack me.
    After 1-2 weeks, I tried to log that char again but the password and secret question were changed.
    The only char I got left is ScreamerS which I dont play anymore, but there's also a possibility that
    someone's gonna hack it. Therefore I'd like to warn you - dont trade or trust to player having this nick:

ScreamerS
    StaforuS
    UmbreIla (Umbreila)
    MrsScreamerS
    MrScreamerS
    JrScreamerS

Thanks for your understanding. Bye

Domin333

someone used your char to sell scammed items and suddenly you noticed they are hacked
    suprise suprise

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domin333 View Post
    someone used your char to sell scammed items and suddenly you noticed they are hacked
    suprise suprise
    why would he warn everyone if he was a scammer?

Domin333

wow
    because the scam already happened?
    hes trying to dodge danger?
    duh

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domin333 View Post
    wow
    because the scam already happened?
    hes trying to dodge danger?
    duh
    i got your point but after this topic he can't play anymore on his chars. I don't know what are the scammed items. If I knew them, it would be much easier to figure out if it worths anyone to scam or not.

to Domin333 :

I think you missunderstood my post, I wrote that after the first hack I decided to sell all the items and finish on USKO (the first hack I've lost the 400m and the hacker leave WoG where I donate 140k NPs ), then he hacked my account and I did not have access on MrScreamerS...

I dont care about it, when i dont play on USKO anymore... so I've seen no reason why I have to say it to somebody.

I made this thread to warn people.. although there are a lot of people who make them good opportunity :S