Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Scrumptious from Girakon

This is a discussion on Scrumptious from Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS FAG IS A FUCKING SCAMMER (SORRY FOR MY FRENCH) Here's the story: I became friends with Scrumptious in Girakon ...
Page: 1

Icy

THIS FAG IS A FUCKING SCAMMER (SORRY FOR MY FRENCH)

Here's the story:

I became friends with Scrumptious in Girakon and he asked if he could have the info to my priest.
    Since, I was always opposite from him and would make it easier to do Dark Stones. I allowed him and
    Week later Carnac came out and i was like ok ill go lvl there. Since the account had bronze i was like
    bro i dont mind you using the account just dont upgrade my personal shield and dont fuck up my character.

Today i log in All $15 G1 Credits are gone, My personal shield is gone (burnt) and the few coins and random shit in my inn gone.

All i got to say it was my fault for not having gold/ plat to seal it but
    I would like you guys to be aware of this fag, i thought i can trust.
    If you need to find him he be on Human side with Delicious the trio or
    whatever the fuck they call themselves now.

no more personal shield for me
    i guess he knew when i would come back i could tank the shit out of him and the warrior

kratos

lol.. with this also dont trust his friend contini...

my friend got fucked by scrump.. he said this was HIS acc.. and contini fucked me over.. so yea

Just proves even more how much of a fucking cunt this kid is.
    Grow the fuck up really. Pathetic.

TopCat

Just proves even more how much of a fucking cunt this kid is.
    Grow the fuck up really. Pathetic.[/b]
    lol i am speechless

lol i am speechless[/b]
    lol i heard scrup burned his own shield also><

afaik there&#39;s 2 users to scrumptious (probably more but idk..) gramps and bluez. find out who it really was and ill deal with them accordingly =)

Gramps and bluez are both sharers on Scrumptious. Gramps quit the account, Bluez still plays it.

Jim is the owner, by Scrumptious he means jim.

btw, Jim is banned from ko4life for some reason Idk, but bluez was trying to sell his account which is clearly against ko4life rules

Icy

it wasnt gramps it was the owner, believe his name is Jim

happy times with my shield
    boy i miss you

TopCat

afaik there&#39;s 2 users to scrumptious (probably more but idk..) gramps and bluez. find out who it really was and ill deal with them accordingly =)[/b]
    lol someone is staring down the barrel of a 999 day ban rofl.. serves him right though^^

soleman123

1. i reformated my computer ummmmmmmm 3 weeks ago? i didnt save the the notepad with yours as well as 4-5 other acct infos to lol?

2. you gave more than one person that info ..

3. LOL...... gg bro gg u say this because INSANITY thinks i use ur char to spy on them .. lol? dont need to have plenty of acess to insanity chars .. sooo gg to that one.

4. gramps dosent play my acct and hasnt have in last 4 weeks.. bluezz never had acces to my acct and whatever he is selling is good for him...

my personal shield is broke i use ds 7 of the subject..

only sharer i have is swifty and he sucks ass gg gg gg lol

neways dont flame someone without ne sort of proof whatsoever.. gg in insanity vent than all sudden this.. SO MUCH HATRED <3 insanity..

AND I REPEAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON HAD ACESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT... zzzzzzzzzzzz lol

i wont be replying nemore ty <3

EatMeTheMage

how many people have access to your account?

1. i reformated my computer ummmmmmmm 3 weeks ago? i didnt save the the notepad with yours as well as 4-5 other acct infos to lol?

2. you gave more than one person that info ..

3. LOL...... gg bro gg u say this because INSANITY thinks i use ur char to spy on them .. lol? dont need to have plenty of acess to insanity chars .. sooo gg to that one.

4. gramps dosent play my acct and hasnt have in last 4 weeks.. bluezz never had acces to my acct and whatever he is selling is good for him...

my personal shield is broke i use ds 7 of the subject..

only sharer i have is swifty and he sucks ass gg gg gg lol

neways dont flame someone without ne sort of proof whatsoever.. gg in insanity vent than all sudden this.. SO MUCH HATRED <3 insanity..
    AND I REPEAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON HAD ACESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT... zzzzzzzzzzzz lol

i wont be replying nemore ty <3[/b]

I love how you blame insanity on this one, real mature. Its funny how we havent seen incy in our vent or anywhere for like... a month/ so dont try to connect us with ur little scamming. And i trust icy 100%...and no one really trusts u except ur trio neways...soo... gg

Guess I&#39;ll have to break this down for your ignorant ass.

bluezz never had acces to my acct and whatever he is selling is good for him...[/b]
    Rofl, yeah ok now that is just a flat out lie... and I&#39;m sure the rest of your bullshit post is too.

my personal shield is broke i use ds 7 of the subject..[/b]
    Selling lvl 76 Priest 20 % Exp/def vallk set.. pathos def gloves warrior/rogue
    200 k nps. no personal shield >.<.. has all quest jewels in magic bag ^^[/b]
    blah blah.. your items go here.
    btw this is just price check incase i cant find my ds +7 ... gogogo[/b]
    B> dreadshield+7 topic
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=223447&hl=

K now that thats done with, either your sharing a ko4life account with him and evading a ban or your just a retard.

Probably both.

neways dont flame someone without ne sort of proof whatsoever.. gg in insanity vent than all sudden this.. SO MUCH HATRED <3 insanity..[/b]
    You wonder why theres "so much hatred." Perhaps something to do with you sitting at isiloon the other day like a little 12 year old trying to get people xped.

Grow up.

soleman123

Guess I&#39;ll have to break this down for your ignorant ass.
    Rofl, yeah ok now that is just a flat out lie... and I&#39;m sure the rest of your bullshit post is too.
    blah blah.. your items go here.
    B> dreadshield+7 topic
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=223447&hl=

K now that thats done with, either your sharing a ko4life account with him and evading a ban or your just a retard.

Probably both.
    You wonder why theres "so much hatred." Perhaps something to do with you sitting at isiloon the other day like a little 12 year old trying to get people xped.

Grow up.[/b]
    trying to get exped? i did and it was fun lol
    was only jokes.... but lol <3

and as to curly i dont care if i have 1000 sharers that has nothignto do with icys shield.. and once again sorry bro about ur shiled should of said something to me first .. just alil weird i see u in their vent than cu come right here ^^

so STFU havoc dur dur dur icy was just on their vent than this comers up.. all goes back to the leek WE have ^^ useless information lol... spamming in ally chat im on cupid? LOL once again have acesss to many ty much...

./no proof of NETHING this is USELESS just another flame topic....

CRY SOME MORE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Icy went on insanity vent to tell us this happened. He did that before the post.

soleman123

PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

we were doing something to see if someone was helping out someone else.. We leaked info to someone and than it starts to appear on ally chat im on cupid while im on ANOTHER ACCOUNT.. and its hilarious we proved the leek right.. newho dont care about that...

right after server restart is up during pk on vent fishy shit happens and than this comes up... plain and simple its hilarious.. you guys say its just a game than act like it...

AS FOR ICY>>>

sorry to hear ur shield is gone.. as for i know i seen it actually yesterday in delos when i was repotting without a shiled.. (after doing my isi stunt ^^ pss. while i was logged onto another acct FROM MY LAPTOP.psss i onlyhave 2 computers...pssss. couldnt of been me dur dur dur) and i havent logged in over 3 weeks on it.. plain simple u know u had more than one person on it.. plain simple u went to insanity vent.. plain simple they say jims been on it spying on us blah blah it was him?let me make a post.. LOL BECAUSE OF FALSE INFORMATION PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT... and make stupid posts with nothing bro... nothing at all

plain and simple.. ask daddygay to talk to his gm connects (full clan nt? rofl ^^) and check the ips on the acct in game.. PPPOOOOFFFF BE GONE...

AND AS FOR U CRYYYBABYS.. WHO CANT KILL ONE FN MEEEESLEEEYY PRIEST AGAINST 3 FULL PARTYS STFU and learn to take isi.. damn i was one person i feel bad when a whole clan comes to ks u on isi that is human.. its part of the game.. lil tatic.. i was in pus means i dont blink have someone wait for me first 2nd 3rd floor... u can atleast slow me down to where u all can jump me BEFORE I GET TO ISI pfff.. ./cry

but I WONT BE DOING NEMORE Because stonelz asked me not to .. so big thanks to him <3

<3 u all thanks for everything ..

btw this WHOLE THING was about icys char.. not to turn into this... spam/flam egogogogogogo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast