Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is seby666 turstable?

This is a discussion on Is seby666 turstable? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to buy his lvl 72 sin and i sent him the 300 dollars n he gave me the ...
Page: 1

BullsEye

I wanted to buy his lvl 72 sin and i sent him the 300 dollars n he gave me the wrong info any1 know if hes done this before or wut

Banned

hes extremely trustable,,,bought u should have bought my sin lvl 73 520k np :S

helnix

he is more trustable then trustable !!

midwest

hes extremely trustable,,,bought u should have bought my sin lvl 73 520k np :S[/b]

He dont want a human rogue...i dont understand this...if he is so trustable where is bulls account???

Bullseye sends money sebby gives info that dont work sebby logs off and not back on since

sounds like a typical scam to me...

yea he's trustable i do some trades with him hes a GG!

SilentDaemon

gg but wrong section

Mariuszowy

yeah he is gg :P

BullsEye

LOL hope ur right cuz i still dont have the info

Banned

LOL hope ur right cuz i still dont have the info[/b]
    seriously?

Speed

hehe , u sent him 300 bucks.. he doesnt give u account info, and ur asking if hes trustable ? i guess u pretty much answered it for all :P

rital

LOL no he isnt thrustable he scammed my account on usko lvl65priest 61mage and delvled some of my friend with my mage by tping him to golem then my friend pm me at msn and say i delvl him now he blocked me and dont talk to me cause of this mother fucker just fuck him he scammed u 90% sure

Validating

LOL no he isnt thrustable he scammed my account on usko lvl65priest 61mage and delvled some of my friend with my mage by tping him to golem then my friend pm me at msn and say i delvl him now he blocked me and dont talk to me cause of this mother fucker just fuck him he scammed u 90% sure[/b]
    +1 something similar happened to me dont trust him

DeaflySilence

He's trustable,good people and player

LOL no he isnt thrustable he scammed my account on usko lvl65priest 61mage and delvled some of my friend with my mage by tping him to golem then my friend pm me at msn and say i delvl him now he blocked me and dont talk to me cause of this mother fucker just fuck him he scammed u 90% sure[/b]
    +2 , aleardy have +1 , he scammer , he took my friend account and also my frineds items.
    I wont trust this guy / gay .
    If he didnt gave you the info , there is some reasson for it no?

SoulDace

You got the info? i guess not , 1 time scammer allways scammer , now he prolly openned new account here , lmao idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast