Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is seby666 turstable?

This is a discussion on Is seby666 turstable? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i tried diff pass combinations and i figured out the pass gg. Wut i got was a naked sebby666 ...
Page: 2

BullsEye

So i tried diff pass combinations and i figured out the pass gg. Wut i got was a naked sebby666 account lvl 72 8.2% nothing close to wat his post said so its still a scam cuz i dont got secret question...

BullsEye

this is wut he said would be on account n its nothing close to it

selling my friend's char , items on rogue are :
    lvl 72 89.68 % 220k ish np
    Armor :
    Shell helmet pauldron and pad +1 rebirth (helmet +7/12) full plate +7 12 dex boot and gaunt .
    Jewelry :
    Full quest set jwl , Skeleton belt +0 , Priest pendant +0 .
    Weapons :
    Cleaver +9 90 , Mirage Dagger +1/70 rebirth,dagger of player +7 .

Gryfon armor and helmet AC BONUS valid until 2007year11month17day15hour49second
    Exp Valkirie Bugged. valid forever.
    Random items at inn and pots , 50m coins to start with magic shield scroll etc etc .

waiting for serious offers , account will come with all info pm or msn [email protected] , emails //ko4life pms are preferred.

Snirr5

there was always something fishy with him.. =x
    sry to hear about your situation bro

So i tried diff pass combinations and i figured out the pass gg. Wut i got was a naked sebby666 account lvl 72 8.2% nothing close to wat his post said so its still a scam cuz i dont got secret question...[/b]
    How can you GUESS a password >.<
    Something fishy about this

SoulDace

I allways knew seby666 is scammer , also his brother

Seby brothers email = [email protected] ( if i not wrong his ko4life nick is Unf0rgettable)

BullsEye

How can you GUESS a password >.<
    Something fishy about this[/b]
    i mean i tried diff combinations of the pass he gave me n i worked, mby he just wrote it wrong but he hasnt been on since n accounti s naked

BullsEye

GG i got an email form sebby today with all the info email n secret questions, dunno why he did wut he did but account is still naked.... n no presonal dag

SoulDace

GG i got an email form sebby today with all the info email n secret questions, dunno why he did wut he did but account is still naked.... n no presonal dag[/b]
    He lie , thats why you need to cheak the account before you pay for it ... this is your fault.

BullsEye

He lie , thats why you need to cheak the account before you pay for it ... this is your fault.[/b]
    i kno, but i asked him if i can log it but he said he got scammed 2 many times n shit is unsealed. at least i got the accnt

Banned

wow.. seby .. disappointing =(

scamming for real usd.. i would feel bad,.. =(
    sorry to hear this bs.. but hey atleast u got the acc, its better than nothning

Mariuszowy

woot, sebby realy scammer?

I will not ask him anymore for trade mediation :P

LOL no he isnt thrustable he scammed my account on usko lvl65priest 61mage and delvled some of my friend with my mage by tping him to golem then my friend pm me at msn and say i delvl him now he blocked me and dont talk to me cause of this mother fucker just fuck him he scammed u 90% sure[/b]
    number 1 u sold me the account for a bunch of stupid private servers items so i didnt steal jack shit from you french faggot , # 2 i sold that account and whoever the fuk it went to so start blaming him , u need a life rital ur 22 , 23 still playing video games? when was the last time u seen some pussy , the year of the rat ? /life pls

SoulDace Posted Oct 7 2007, 08:05 PM

Seby brothers email = [email protected] ( if i not wrong his ko4life nick is Unf0rgettable)

who the fuck are you ? his lawyer? i only did this out of desperation , when u gamble and u get in debt this is what happens , but if theres help in this world i will pay back for what i stole .

darkrouge4040

awww poor you....dumbass scammer

wanker

number 1 u sold me the account for a bunch of stupid private servers items so i didnt steal jack shit from you french faggot , # 2 i sold that account and whoever the fuk it went to so start blaming him , u need a life rital ur 22 , 23 still playing video games? when was the last time u seen some pussy , the year of the rat ? /life pls

SoulDace Posted Oct 7 2007, 08:05 PM

who the fuck are you ? his lawyer? i only did this out of desperation , when u gamble and u get in debt this is what happens , but if theres help in this world i will pay back for what i stole .[/b]

misterfrisco

yep he is really trustable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast