Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is seby666 turstable?

This is a discussion on Is seby666 turstable? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trustable? pfff really not , he changed password of my friend char and he lost it, its Rital btw seby.....
Page: 3

Trustable? pfff really not , he changed password of my friend char and he lost it, its Rital btw seby..

Trustable? pfff really not , he changed password of my friend char and he lost it, its Rital btw seby..[/b]
    can u read what i just wrote ? i traded shard +10 dual , iron belt +8 4 gb and some other bullshit item on FRKO FOR rital's account . does that sound scammy to you ? how the fuck could i change the password without him giving me all the info ? WHY WOULD HE GIVE ME ALL HIS INFO ? because the char was traded.

and just to add this [email protected] is not my brother . we are not related in any way except by friendship.

LookAtMySS

can u read what i just wrote ? i traded shard +10 dual , iron belt +8 4 gb and some other bullshit item on FRKO FOR rital's account . does that sound scammy to you ? how the fuck could i change the password without him giving me all the info ? WHY WOULD HE GIVE ME ALL HIS INFO ? because the char was traded.

and just to add this [email protected] is not my brother . we are not related in any way except by friendship.[/b]
    rofl lol ye u gave me duped item on private then i say u allgot deleted then u said to me u will give me back and i still didnt see the item so isnt it a scam? i also think u duped those item cause strangly all the item u gave to me was deleted imposible buy like 10item and all duped instead of if the trader is himself a duper at least now i dont care about this u still a scammer and u not thrustable player u scammed also bullseye

Validating

number 1 u sold me the account for a bunch of stupid private servers items so i didnt steal jack shit from you french faggot , # 2 i sold that account and whoever the fuk it went to so start blaming him , u need a life rital ur 22 , 23 still playing video games? when was the last time u seen some pussy , the year of the rat ? /life pls

SoulDace Posted Oct 7 2007, 08:05 PM
    I allways knew seby666 is scammer , also his brother

Seby brothers email = [email protected] ( if i not wrong his ko4life nick is Unf0rgettable)

who the fuck are you ? his lawyer? i only did this out of desperation , when u gamble and u get in debt this is what happens , but if theres help in this world i will pay back for what i stole .[/b]
    u addmit on scamming him, jeez ur fucked up

Ainelover

played myko @ deimos with him, nice guy hard rocking motherfucker :P add my new msn aq -,-

u addmit on scamming him, jeez ur fucked up[/b]
    jeez u still feed on ur mum's tit , back on topic:

lookatmySS , get that translated, and than post in proper english on the forum i don't have time to waste on ignorant people like yourself.

LookAtMySS

jeez u still feed on ur mum's tit , back on topic:

lookatmySS , get that translated, and than post in proper english on the forum i don't have time to waste on ignorant people like yourself.[/b]
    for ur information seby im rital and it is me who u scammed so the ignorent is not me and bulleyes quited cause of a piece of shit like u who scammed him even chris admited u scammed him he said if u scam more ppl he wont care about u

rital u're still going on with this shit? who sold me their old account of usko for frko items ? you . stop whining like a little slut and next time don't sell ur usko shit for items in a server that's not even official. omfg my e-friends don't care about me anymore brb gonna go slit my wrists asdasfadsfasdfsadfasdfasdfsadfdsaafdsfadsfdsaafdsf dsads

rital u're still going on with this shit? who sold me their old account of usko for frko items ? you . stop whining like a little slut and next time don't sell ur usko shit for items in a server that's not even official. omfg my e-friends don't care about me anymore brb gonna go slit my wrists asdasfadsfasdfsadfasdfasdfsadfdsaafdsfadsfdsaafdsf dsads[/b]
    You fuking noob pieace of shit scammer you and your brother the same shit , you allways scammed people we just notice'd it while ago , go fuk your self please , i wanna throw up just becuse i talking to ya.

bulletride345

He's a scammer... like spit22333 (Dawg21, Dfalt)

He's a scammer... like spit22333 (Dawg21, Dfalt)[/b]
    ROFL spit2333 not a scammer, i gave him many items for his mage and he gave me info after , still everthing is fine.

Banned

He's a scammer... like spit22333 (Dawg21, Dfalt)[/b]
    who the fuck are u?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123