seconda / THlNK is a scammer - 55gb

This is a discussion on seconda / THlNK is a scammer - 55gb within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well seeing as BlutBeton was banned from here for a reason i dunno, he asked me to post this here. ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default seconda / THlNK is a scammer - 55gb

Well seeing as BlutBeton was banned from here for a reason i dunno, he asked me to post this here. Just so you notice this isn't the real THING, but he thought it was, and he couldn't ask "thing" to pm him on ko4life cus he was banned.

Anyways seconda scammed him for Glass Belt / Cleaver+9 / Rogue FP+9 Pauldron. So just watch out for him.

This is not me like I said, it's ShexiZ, and if you come here to post "why didn't you do that or that" please don't post it here. He asked me to post here so people would be aware.

And for people who still haven't notice, this is NOT thing, thing is 100% trusty.

[quote name='SHeXiZ' date='Feb 5 2011, 11:43 PM' post='1108659']
    i thought this server was a non turk server(no scammer) i was very wrong..

[/quote]
    Last edited by MushtMan; 02-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Banned

Not going to lie, thats fking stupid. I know thing is trustable, but why would you give him items like that even if it was the actual thing...

And people wonder how they get scammed and hacked lol!

Banned

Thing holded my MS+9 iron set and other items.
    But make sure his ign is THlNG next time lol..

i didnt look at all the pics, but i wanna say a few things
    first, people trust me all the time with their items, so it's not an unusual occurence, but they gotta make sure it's actually me, not some imposter.
    second, OMFG?! idk whether to burst out laughing or feel sorry for the guy, how can u mistake thlng for thlnk. i ALWAYS have my MSN in my threads, if anyone thinks there's an imposter, ADD my msn! ask me - i keep it public and easy to find so these things don't happen.
    i'll log in game and talk to shexiz, i'm sorry for his loss.

Mes

Its not over Guys. He just started, and wont quit. Lot of ppl is going to lost their items soon. You must be carefull! just for your own sefaty! He can become whoever he want...
    What a shame For Polish People. Damn it.. -.-

other ss whows how one other man who want to ruin Thing Reputation. -.-

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Just checked the market section and maybe this guy has something to do with it becuase he's selling fp +9 pauldron, glass belt, cleaver+9. Maybe it's a coincidence but I find it being a bit strange that he's selling the exact items the next day. Here is the link [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2795048#post2795048[/ame]

This is his own fault, Ofc it's the scammers to blame lol, but really THlNG and THlNK ?????????

Tanri

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...2/#post2795048

seriously tho, wtf? thing you should look into this. this guy is really suspicious