Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sehitler_Olmez clan.... continue of the lost topic

This is a discussion on Sehitler_Olmez clan.... continue of the lost topic within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wasnt able to find the topic. i asked devile but he didnt answer me maybe was too busy. Originally ...
Page: 1

Husy_The_Turk

Default Sehitler_Olmez clan.... continue of the lost topic

i wasnt able to find the topic. i asked devile but he didnt answer me maybe was too busy.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PwnerBaba
    They are turks, what do u expect ?
    You're a fucking retard, what do you expect? Husy and Otto are probably only turks i would've ever entrusted my items with.[/b]
    :wub:
    I am a Turk. Was proud to be and will always be proud. But you know what? In a condition which i have to give my items to a person , or my account (that is about trust), that person would be a Rentszuzuken from another country instead my people from my land. That would be a Shurt instead a turk in that game. Or Devile, and dark_war who is israelian that is hated by muslims although i am a muslim. Dumar or Dragonfaire, Zaria , or coolean and many other friends whom i m proud and happy of meeting.

Now you will ask how can you trust those people?
    Be sure that i dont know them from real. We dont talk too much coz we cant see each other so many times in game. Although we talk or see each other a few times, i have a kind of contact or connection or dont know what to say "aura" or something mysthic i dont know what, cant name that but I TRUST THEM MORE THAN A TURK I VE MET IN REAL. That is it. Am i trying to look cute or friendly to other people for being famuos? No I am not. Too old for temporary funs like that That is what i feel. This is the fact.

And in my clan, i am trying to create that aura. And i thank to people who critisize my clan here like mor4n from the bottom of my heart. Critisizing is the only way for me too see my clan's mistakes. I would gladly listen everyone or read every topic every post about "My Turks" as much as you are optimistic. This is the phrase i use most for my entire life. "What do you want? You want problem? Or you want solution?". If you want problem, just open your topic and flame or yell as much as you can. Bring your toys too. But sorry i dont have time to loose with baby-siting. And for people who are looking for solution. I am ready for you 24 hours. Lets talk, discuss. DO NOT predict, talk on and about facts fed with proofs. I assure you that my clannies are not low level minded people who cant apologize or fix the things up. They would gladly apologize or gain your heart, when their mistake is shown to them. I was here for that and will always be here . I wish i had the control of every turk one by one but.... -_-

coz ur army dont know how to war. thel killed lots of ppl but %90 of them war innocent ppl. *
    i didnt say i dont love israel.I have jew friends.THey are very good ppl. *
    i just said i dont love ur army n goverment
    I was always and still defending the opinion "You can not blame a whole nation, or a group or a clan coz of the decisions or acts of one or two people". And now you are doing the same thing to them.

NO BRO NO. THEY WERE NOT THERE!
    Hostage was not in the oval office. Dragonfaire didnt give the command to kill them all. Shurt didnt command to the soldiers "beat innocent children till they die". Rentzsuzuken was not the guy who shot the father from head while his child was holding his father's hand. Dark_war was not the guy who pressed the launch button of chemical weapons....

We are just same. I believe that, from the bottom of my heart, give a gun to the hands of Becca. Place an iraqian or lubnaneese child in front of her who is deeply looking her eyes, and command Becca "Shoot".... I am sure that she would cry. Or shurt... Or Hostage, hardest of em all who were in jail for a period of time in past. Can you do it Hostage? No
    Or when a gun is given to you tolgahan, to your hands.. And an american child who is probably with blue eyes and blonde hair ^_^ , he or she is looking in to your eyes. Can you? Can you just pull the trigger. Or me. Can I do it, can we kill innocent people. FOR GOD'S SAKE NO None of us wanted the things go on like that...

Stop these meanless flames... Dont be the like the guys who wear suit and ruin the world day by day...

Husy_The_Turk

phantom can u move the topic to cheaters?

Hostage

The original post is in the Vault.

I understand you Husy. Your a good guy. I myself always want a solution. But sometimes a flame or 2 is needed to spice up your entertainment. I know the world over there is completely different than the US. You guys fight for your lives (depending on where you live) everyday. Everyday there is someone dying that is innocent. I see it, I know it. I dont hate Turkey. It's probably a wonderful place. But the people who destroy whats left is why we have so many problems. Sure, alot of turks cheat and do what they do best. But do you know why? I sure do. It's because thats all they know. Thats how they grew up. Fighting for their lives. I've been around long enough. I know who's true to this world. What people dont understand is that they can make a difference. And if you know someone who dupes. Do you tell them to stop? I know I sure do.. But the majority see it as a way to get around it. People join it because they cant beat them. Thats logical right? So when 1 person see's it. They think it's ok. When a child sits in an internet cafe and see's 10 old men duping/cheating/hacking. They dont see anything wrong. Yet, they know no better. I get pissed because most people dont bother explaining rules and whatnot. When probably atleast 50% of the turkish population knows a duper or cheater. Yet they sit there and do nothing.

The guy who hacked the website. You notice how many turks laughed about it? You wonder why people dislike turks. But thats why people stereotype. People will eventually understand, you just need to let them know that. If nobody cared, then K2 would stop trying to prevent people from cheating.

And btw - no, I couldn't do it Husy. Even with a bad background.

tolgahan

I was always and still defending the opinion "You can not blame a whole nation, or a group or a clan coz of the decisions or acts of one or two people". And now you are doing the same thing to them. *
    i didnt.Lots of times Zero insulted turks but i didnt talk about EngLand.
    n lots of them.but i never blamed all thier countries.If i said something them ,my words was all about themselfs not their country.
    this time i just talked about Israel army n goverment.I never talked about Israel ppl.I dont love them coz they are killing innocent ppl.
    If u understand this after u read "i dont like Israel " no u u missunderstand me.i didnt mean it.
    n that blaming ppl.Sometimes i do it too when i am mad.England won the football match . all the week i said i hate England .When i see ppl blaming turks i dont get mad anymore.If they go on blaming Turks i say what they need.
    Maybe its not having fun with mad ppl.But i loved it here SO much.When someone come n open a topic about turks (koxper duper hacker bla bla bla) that makes me laugh so much.
    They dont have to love us but nobody can blame me coz of a stupid kid.thats all

Kafayigoinktazonthefloor

You guys forget one thing, Turks play the game for fun just for pure fun. But you guys make a real-life of it. "OMG NOES HE KSeD ME" "OMG WTF He dupes"

But you all forget one thing, Its a game.

Kafayigoinktazonthefloor

Originally posted by Hostage
    The original post is in the Vault.

I understand you Husy. Your a good guy. I myself always want a solution. But sometimes a flame or 2 is needed to spice up your entertainment. I know the world over there is completely different than the US. You guys fight for your lives (depending on where you live) everyday. Everyday there is someone dying that is innocent. I see it, I know it. I dont hate Turkey. It's probably a wonderful place. But the people who destroy whats left is why we have so many problems. Sure, alot of turks cheat and do what they do best. But do you know why? I sure do. It's because thats all they know. Thats how they grew up. Fighting for their lives. I've been around long enough. I know who's true to this world. What people dont understand is that they can make a difference. And if you know someone who dupes. Do you tell them to stop? I know I sure do.. But the majority see it as a way to get around it. People join it because they cant beat them. Thats logical right? So when 1 person see's it. They think it's ok. When a child sits in an internet cafe and see's 10 old men duping/cheating/hacking. They dont see anything wrong. Yet, they know no better. I get pissed because most people dont bother explaining rules and whatnot. When probably atleast 50% of the turkish population knows a duper or cheater. Yet they sit there and do nothing.

The guy who hacked the website. You notice how many turks laughed about it? You wonder why people dislike turks. But thats why people stereotype. People will eventually understand, you just need to let them know that. If nobody cared, then K2 would stop trying to prevent people from cheating.

And btw - no, I couldn't do it Husy. Even with a bad background.
    Sometimes I think, Ok this Hostage guy is actually a good thinking man,, just like when we talked ingame. But there are situations that even you and others go racism.. If you cant control your self i'd suggest for those people to not visit these forums.

Hostage

Originally posted by Kafayigoinktazonthefloor
    You guys forget one thing, Turks play the game for fun just for pure fun. But you guys make a real-life of it. "OMG NOES HE KSeD ME" "OMG WTF He dupes"

You entertain me Zaraki. Yeah, it's a game. You dont think we play this for the same reasons? Of course we bitch when you ks, trade spam, bug isiloon, bug the FT, dupe, macro, speed glitch........ should I go on? If you play it for pure fun. Then why cheat?! Why do you insist on pissing people off?

Speed of Dark

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

husy good post. you know when I first saw u in game years ago I thought to myself omg another babashopping turk in full shell, ect. It took me a while to realize who you really were (are). I hope you continue to carry your nations flag because you guys set a good example for your nation unlike most of the turkish clans.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    husy good post. * you know when I first saw u in game years ago I thought to myself omg another babashopping turk in full shell, ect. It took me a while to realize who you really were (are). I hope you continue to carry your nations flag because you guys set a good example for your nation unlike most of the turkish clans.
    :wub:

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Kafayigoinktazonthefloor

well i both agree and disagree. I agree that yes this is only a game. But..

Just like most of us, people do play game for fun. But as an ex internet cafe owner in Turkey, i know the way how Turk youth have fun...
    For instance...

Before knight online has been released, and downloaded to internet cafes, Grand Theft Auto was the most popular game. Children sit in front of the computer, run Gta and they start ruining the city ^_^ . They call tanks, kill cops and folks, do robbery, steal cars and so on. The money or effort of the folks were just created by game engine.

After knight online has been released, the only change was the shortcut. They started to run Knightonline.exe instead Gta.exe . And rest were same. They sit in front of the computer, login to knight and start ruining the city . Ks, dupe, tradespam, kosp, hack, steal, swear and so on.... But the money or effort of the folks are results of REAL PEOPLE, although the characters or items are virtual. But children never recognized that. It was just as simple as Gta. Ruin ruin ruin, fun fun fun. Unfortunately they werent tought that knightonline is a Community game.

Dragonfaire

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Alway I have much love for ya Husy melek !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rainhardt

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: Alway I have much love for ya Husy melek !!!! *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rainhardt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rainhardt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: Alway I have much love for ya Husy melek !!!! *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    [/b]
    Husy is an angel

Wow, very insightful post. Husy, you'll always be one of the few turks in this game that i remember and am glad i was able to meet. I think without you and Otto and a few other select turks, we'd be a lot worse off them we are now.

P.S. - Sorry for not replying sooner, since i don't play much i haven't looked in the Cheaters section lately :wub: :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast