Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sehitler_Olmez clan.... continue of the lost topic

This is a discussion on Sehitler_Olmez clan.... continue of the lost topic within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt Wow, very insightful post. Husy, you'll always be one of the few turks in this game ...
Page: 2

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Shurt
    Wow, very insightful post. Husy, you'll always be one of the few turks in this game that i remember and am glad i was able to meet. I think without you and Otto and a few other select turks, we'd be a lot worse off them we are now.

P.S. - Sorry for not replying sooner, since i don't play much i haven't looked in the Cheaters section lately *:wub: *:wub:
    I don't either hehheeh but I saw Husy's name :wub: :wub:

Respect Husy like always ^_^

Zaraki yep some ppl take this game too seriously true, but I never understod what fun is that kinda fun where ultimate goal is to RUIN other ppls fun :huh:

I mean seriously if I would go to ANY turkish village see ppl play foorball there and I would run to field and steal their ball...u think they would laugh? Even I stopped loving football long time ago, u think it would be cool to ruin their fun? Actually I am pretty sure they would try to kill me after that...if someone ks, dupes etc...He/she is ruining my fun, I don't try to kill him...I would sure give that kiddo a good spank irl.

I know many good turks and sometimes I wonder what kinda education they got, because I can assure that 99% of turkish youth I see play this game don't have any education. I don't mean school etc...I mean way they talk and behave. When they curse other ppl families, don't say they don't know what "fuk your mom" means...they bloody well do. I wanted to visit Turkey long time, but lol not anymore...why I would want to come a country wich gives me that kinda picture? A country whose future ( children ) act like this to EU? Think again...

I have Turkish clanies, I love them all, like I like and respect some other Turkish friends I have priviledge to know ingame...like lil green Majeste ^_^ But seriously who raised them? Because it surely isn't those parents whose children we see play this game...

If I had a son and he would say "fuk your mom" to someone he would be grounded for week minimum without TV, games anything...

Do I hate Turkey? No...am I ashamed for them? Yes because not even all see what kind of picture they show to the rest of the world..

tolgahan

I wanted to visit Turkey long time, but lol not anymore...why I would want to come a country wich gives me that kinda picture?
    Thats the thing that u r all get it wrong.
    You think that when u visit turkiye all kids will say "fuck ur mom father ...." or someofthem will lure a car on u
    just go Izmir or Antalya n have a week there for a summer holiday.After holiday come here n say what u lived there.
    THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUT THERE

nfw

i thought u loved me to xD

Originally posted by tolgahan

I wanted to visit Turkey long time, but lol not anymore...why I would want to come a country wich gives me that kinda picture?
    You think that when u visit turkiye all kids will say "fuck ur mom father ...." or someofthem will lure a car on u
    just go Izmir or Antalya n have a week there for a summer holiday.After holiday come here n say what u lived there.
    I know this Tolga, but u think those kids give good picture of your country? No... Do you think I wanna see any of them in my rl? No... You think their behaviour ingame only inflects here? No... they have learn that it's ok to curse and cheat as much as u can...I wouldn't walk even near them with wallet on my pocket.

This is the picture they give...is it true? I have no idea, actually I lost my intrest also...they have showed me how some ppl raise their kids...weather u like it or not many other ppl also make their mind what they see here... If there would be 10k Finnish kids here doing same, would u spend 300 euroes to flying ticket to find out if that is reality? No u would fly sweden instead...

Oh and Redeva I do love u too...and I am sure so does Becca

tolgahan

ur point is still the same.
    nm . think whatever u want

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

I know this Tolga, but u think those kids give good picture of your country? No... Do you think I wanna see any of them in my rl? No... You think their behaviour ingame only inflects here? No... they have learn that it's ok to curse and cheat as much as u can...I wouldn't walk even near them with wallet on my pocket.

This is the picture they give...is it true? I have no idea, actually I lost my intrest also...they have showed me how some ppl raise their kids...weather u like it or not many other ppl also make their mind what they see here... If there would be 10k Finnish kids here doing same, would u spend 300 euroes to flying ticket to find out if that is reality? No u would fly sweden instead...

Oh and Redeva I do love u too...and I am sure so does Becca [/b]
    Yep Sure do :wub: :wub:

Smiley

U want Critisizing? Ok here u have some= tell ur fucking clan mates to stop ks'ing me at dts!! <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have always tried to jusge the indervidual rather than the nation, I have some real good Turks in my clan Majeste is prime example who is one of my co leaders.

I remeber the orignal Wasabi he was a great role modle for many as he was one of the higest profile Turks Diez had ever seen, but the hard work people like Husy , Tank , Wasabi , Majeste have done is spoilt by some idiots I have even more admeration for the effort they keep up.

I think the are bad people in every nation and we should just ingnor them, I how ever like to praise the ones that do try and give a postive image of their nation.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Rainhardt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire

:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: Alway I have much love for ya Husy melek !!!! *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:

Husy is an angel [/b]
    :wub: ^_^

Husy_The_Turk

:wub: u all ^_^ . its nice to see there are some sensible people remaining in ko world.

Zaria

B)

I see its still the same. Blame the turks, blame the turks. Most of you know where I stand on that topic.

I have been out of the game since the beginning of May. Don't even know if Zaria is even accessible. I left because I changed jobs, and felt I would not have the time.

Good to see you are still around Husy. Say hi to all your noobs for me. :P

wastyrx

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

Oh and Redeva I do love u too...and I am sure so does Becca [/b]
    think about gta,hes stealing car,killing people.. if u want u can cut ppl with a saw if u cheat u can own a car,sniper etc.. this is a single player game rigth? this kids thinks that is just a game like single player games and they are wrong i dont like kids in my cafe.. when they come i ask my cafes owner to turn back them.. sometimes he sad ok but sometimes he must think his family.. btw if their parents know what they doin,they will spank kids ass like u but they dont know

ps:im not good at english sorry for that

Banned

ahh..husy. we dont really know each other. havnt even talked i think but i know you are good and ur clan is good. everytime im exping, usually a sehitler_olmez member walks by and DOESNT KS ME like most would do. anyone who insults u or ur clan about anything are wrong IMO. there are many good turks in this game. they are just hiddin under the thousands upon thousands of bad ones. have a good day <3 sehitler olmez

Knight

well u can just realise straight away the immage of another person as soon as u talk to them for 5min, i trade with alot of turks on this forum and add them to msn and what not and tbg they are more kind and polite than most other ppl i talk to, ok there english isnt so good but its good to see ppl being nice like that in this game, i rmember back when scrolls cost 3mill and the community was so so small and every1 knew every1 , was good times..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast