Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Seltun scammer - carnac west

This is a discussion on Seltun scammer - carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw Sadly to see this happen .... BUT all clannies knows that seltun and 2girls1cup has been ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Sadly to see this happen ....

BUT all clannies knows that seltun and 2girls1cup has been scammed ..

why would he trust a scammer ??

I'm sorry for ur lost

i will try to find a way to get my char back or atlest ur rap back
    no one knew 2girls or seltun was hacked till he decided to scam the rap+9 yesterday morning

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    no one knew 2girls or seltun was hacked till he decided to scam the rap+9 yesterday morning
    i made a topic on official forums as soon as i noticed the info was changed.

But everyone should know not to trust anyone on our chars since we do have sharers that are not allways trusted.

Anyway... i got the char banned and there is a big chance i can get the raptor back. Hopefully rolledback, but if not, ill give dennis one of the items from the char instead as compensation..

cant believe this,
    i heard that Seltun have a sharer,
    isnt him that looking for a sharer for gg warriors
    at the ingame request topic?
    maybe hes sharer?

Trashst3r

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    tell him to get you new raptor from his GM friend
    lol true true

why would salmin or hamad wanna scam you for a raptor +9 and ruin their rep?
    funny.

Little archer Senior Member

cuz theyr quitting ko?

or

cuz no1 would believe that HE could scam such a worthless item and ruin his rep!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    cuz theyr quitting ko?

or

cuz no1 would believe that HE could scam such a worthless item and ruin his rep!
    Guys Listen ... first of all We Lost our 2 chars .. 2girls1cup and Seltun ...

And for u razor .. becuz u we didnt add u in clan and i raped u on sinins dcz char .. that dosent mean come and flame me in forums

be a man for one day ~!

So many words and promises but anything has been done in this case ?
    Its been like a week or something.
    Now all your old clan members are calling you guys scammers.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 12-10-2009 at 10:19 AM.

It is kind of funny how Seltun gets hacked right after a Raptor +9 was traded to him.

This person provided solid evidence that he traded a Raptor +9 to the character Seltun. The only counter claim that "these guys" have presented is an unrealistic claim that they were hacked right after a trade. The burden of proof falls on them. How did the hacker get their password? How did he get their seal/unseal password? How did he get their secret question answers to change the region in order to login? The only way that a supposed "hacker" can do all of this is through database hacking. The chances of that happening is very slim. If a hacker had access to the database, he wouldn't need to hack. A more reasonable explanation would be one of the sharers decided to scam. In that case, this person needs to be compensated with items equivalent to the item that he lost.

My queston to the moderators is, why aren't these guys banned? I have seen countless amount of people getting banned with no proof at all. Yet when someone provides solid evidence, nothing is being done. Furthermore, these guys have provided NO assurance that they will replace his item. Why are you waiting?

Since when did "I was hacked two minutes after a trade" become a valid explanation for a scamming issue?
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 12-12-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    It is kind of funny how Seltun gets hacked right after a Raptor +9 was traded to him.

This person provided solid evidence that he traded a Raptor +9 to the character Seltun. The only counter claim that "these guys" have presented is an unrealistic claim that they were hacked right after a trade. The burden of proof falls on them. How did the hacker get their password? How did he get their seal/unseal password? How did he get their secret question answers to change the region in order to login? The only way that a supposed "hacker" can do all of this is through database hacking. The chances of that happening is very slim. If a hacker had access to the database, he wouldn't need to hack. A more reasonable explanation would be one of the sharers decided to scam. In that case, this person needs to be compensated with items equivalent to the item that he lost.

My queston to the moderators is, why aren't these guys banned? I have seen countless amount of people getting banned with no proof at all. Yet when someone provides solid evidence, nothing is being done. Furthermore, these guys have provided NO assurance that they will replace his item. Why are you waiting?

Since when did "I was hacked two minutes after a trade" become a valid explanation for a scamming issue?
    Nothing more to say .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post

because 1 of the sharers, Danny, is a mode here

and +1 to what u said

BigAppleGuy

And im hoping to win lotto...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Guys Listen ... first of all We Lost our 2 chars .. 2girls1cup and Seltun ...

And for u razor .. becuz u we didnt add u in clan and i raped u on sinins dcz char .. that dosent mean come and flame me in forums

be a man for one day ~!

why dont you be a man for one day and give the raptor+9 back?

I know from Deniss that nothing has been done in his case. Salmin sold his stuff and the guy did not recieve his item back. Im not surpriced with that. Tell us more storys how such a person like Sinins owner wouldnt scam anybody .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

uhm maybe scammer was online while doing the trade and btw why dosent kok show dennis wearing a raptor +9 ? ( shud be long history there) ( and how did dennis get lvl 79 to 80 in 4 days is suspicious too while it took him 2months to get 78 to 79 )
    sry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast