Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Seltun scammer - carnac west

This is a discussion on Seltun scammer - carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; check this guy out Salmin: King of Knight - Player Information Didn't 2girls have fp set +9, HA +1rev And ...
Page: 4

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

check this guy out Salmin: King of Knight - Player Information

Didn't 2girls have fp set +9, HA +1rev
    And wasn't the CS of Sinins on 2girls the moment 2girls got hacked?

Well, that guy has it all: FP +9 & HA +1rev AND the CS +0
    And ye, there is no coincidence in scams

edit:
    just messed around with the char on charguide on kok
    and guess what if i put the 2x rols +2 & 2x sse's +2 on the char with a iron set on buff
    I'm getting really close to the 4684hp he has recorded on KoK
    Last edited by Killing spree; 12-24-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    check this guy out Salmin: King of Knight - Player Information

Didn't 2girls have fp set +9, HA +1rev
    And wasn't the CS of Sinins on 2girls the moment 2girls got hacked?

Well, that guy has it all: FP +9 & HA +1rev AND the CS +0
    And ye, there is no coincidence in scams

Ya thats obviously the scammer... 2girls armor + uniques prolly on that priest, Seltuns items was sealed, and he couldnt get the sealpw (dunno how he got it on 2girls tho). CS 0 is from sinins, and u can see the raptor 9 on some warrior in that clan.

anyway... im hopefully getting the last k-esn codes from a friend today. If not, i cant do shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    Ya thats obviously the scammer... 2girls armor + uniques prolly on that priest, Seltuns items was sealed, and he couldnt get the sealpw (dunno how he got it on 2girls tho). CS 0 is from sinins, and u can see the raptor 9 on some warrior in that clan.

anyway... im hopefully getting the last k-esn codes from a friend today. If not, i cant do shit...
    That looks like an Israeli (looking at the char name). Maybe that gives you a hint about who scammed you?
    My best bet would be that Israeli scammer NormaI (a.k.a. Matanel Nabel & Eliran Bar), who scammed (some people said they were hacked by him and don't know how, like FalconBlue) loads of people. Search "matanel" and "eliran" here on ko4life and see for yourself...

EDIT
    Just saw NormaI (lvl 81) is in his in (dcz) clan, lol. There's your scammer. There is some info about him here Normalko aka normaI aka Ilanit Nabel SCAMMER (even though I'm not sure the address and phone are still up to date).

EDIT #2

I found some facebook links of them lol. Maybe harassing them will make them stop somehow (You gotta be logged into facebook to view some of the pages)... or at least annoyed.
    Scammer #1, Eliran Bar: ????? ???????? | Facebook
    Scammer #2, Matanel Nabel: ????? ???????? | Facebook
    Matanel's mother Ilanit Nabel: ?????? ???? | Facebook
    Matanel's brother Omri Nabel: Omri Nabel | Facebook
    He also has 2 sisters, Sapir and Shir El, and another brother, Daniel.

Also, I'll repeat the information that was already given on the link I gave in edit #1:
    Name: Matanel Nabel
    16 Years old (born December 18 1993)
    Address: 4 Michashvili Street, Ashdod, Israel (postal/ZIP code 77535)
    Home phone number: +972-8-8650429

According to some online phone services the address and phone are up to date, but can't be 100% sure.

Eliran Bar and Matanel Nabel have caused some serious damage by scamming so many people.. sad (and quite amazing) to see they are still able to find ways of scamming/hacking people.
    Last edited by Yoav; 12-24-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    That looks like an Israeli (looking at the char name). Maybe that gives you a hint about who scammed you?
    My best bet would be that Israeli scammer NormaI (a.k.a. Matanel Nabel & Eliran Bar), who scammed (some people said they were hacked by him and don't know how, like FalconBlue) loads of people. Search "matanel" and "eliran" here on ko4life and see for yourself...

EDIT
    Just saw NormaI (lvl 81) is in his in (dcz) clan, lol. There's your scammer. There is some info about him here Normalko aka normaI aka Ilanit Nabel SCAMMER (even though I'm not sure the address and phone are still up to date).

EDIT #2

I found some facebook links of them lol. Maybe harassing them will make them stop somehow (You gotta be logged into facebook to view some of the pages)... or at least annoyed.
    Scammer #1, Eliran Bar: ????? ???????? | Facebook
    Scammer #2, Matanel Nabel: ????? ???????? | Facebook
    Matanel's mother Ilanit Nabel: ?????? ???? | Facebook
    Matanel's brother Omri Nabel: Omri Nabel | Facebook
    He also has 2 sisters, Sapir and Shir El, and another brother, Daniel.

Also, I'll repeat the information that was already given on the link I gave in edit #1:
    Name: Matanel Nabel
    16 Years old (born December 18 1993)
    Address: 4 Michashvili Street, Ashdod, Israel (postal/ZIP code 77535)
    Home phone number: +972-8-8650429

According to some online phone services the address and phone are up to date, but can't be 100% sure.

Eliran Bar and Matanel Nabel have caused some serious damage by scamming so many people.. sad (and quite amazing) to see they are still able to find ways of scamming/hacking people.
    thanks, i will look into this when i get back from holidays

fine salmin, ignore what I say >.< sheesh I gave you the clan that scammed your shit a page ago but w/e even though you will prob ignore this as well, heres a convo I had with the guy that scammed your stuff....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    fine salmin, ignore what I say >.< sheesh I gave you the clan that scammed your shit a page ago but w/e even though you will prob ignore this as well, heres a convo I had with the guy that scammed your stuff....

i saw your post, but there's nothing i can do. Even tho everyone know for 100% that thoose are my items, i doubt that any GM would help me.

All i can try to do is get my warrior back and give Dennis somestuff so that my name is cleared and i can leave this game forever

Banned

i doub he buy from just2own cause this sell him cs+0 to azazel ( regiss) and the fp+9 was at beerbreaker and he sold to another player

Banned

Your loss must be hard but if you would have asked me I would have told you not to trust anything that has to do with hamad and salmin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Your loss must be hard but if you would have asked me I would have told you not to trust anything that has to do with hamad and salmin.
    Put your personal stuff a side, and stop trash talking me. You are the corrupt one, and i already said i will pay this guy who i ow nothing, just cuz i feel sad for him. (once i get my char back). Then im gonna deal with the scammer later.

Put your personal stuff a side, and stop trash talking me. You are the corrupt one, and i already said i will pay this guy who i ow nothing, just cuz i feel sad for him. (once i get my char back). Then im gonna deal with the scammer later.
    Then do it.

Banned

What I did was not corruption nor was my comment unnecessary.

Banned

What I did was not corruption nor was my comment unnecessary.

What you did is history now. And your comment was unnecessary, since i never scammed anyone, and therefor you shouldn't say im untrusted. Specially since it was you that caused me harm and not the other way around, you shouldn't have any saying in "my rep".

Dennis himself knows he didn't get scammed by me, but that i'll give him my stuff or whats left of it, before selling the rest of it.

dude, you are idiot

all i can say

Seriously look whos talking

anyway kids stop flames

if the guy lost a 500$ we lost 2 chars coast 7k+

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    if the guy lost a 500$ we lost 2 chars coast 7k+
    If you could afford that, pay him.

Dennis himself knows he didn't get scammed by me, but that i'll give him my stuff or whats left of it, before selling the rest of it.
    How about you do it now? Sounds to me like you're trying to wait until the last moment and quit. Maybe in fear that when you do scam him a GM or someone will take action and get your characters banned before you sell them, if you haven't already that is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    If you could afford that, pay him.

How about you do it now? Sounds to me like you're trying to wait until the last moment and quit. Maybe in fear that when you do scam him a GM or someone will take action and get your characters banned before you sell them, if you haven't already that is.

Are u retarded? How about you read some of my other replies, before making a dumbass post like that.

But i'll save some time for all of you once again by repeating my self:

2girls got hacked. The seal was hacked aswell (dunno how). All items got stolen, including the CS 0 which belong to SininS. (No, im not the owner of SininS).

Seltun then got hacked aswell. They got the SQ, but not the seal (which doesn't make sense aswell). The hacker went around and tried to pm everyone and scam them as much as possible.

I then wrote a ticket with most of my info in order to get the acc banned. Then i pmed enceno and he banned him right away. He told me to write a ticket with all the info from the last 6 months in order to get the info changed, and acc unbanned.

If it wasnt for the lame support im getting on my tickets, the char would have been unbanned by now.

I get answers like: We dont do rollbacks, your acc was banned for koxp, we will answer your original ticket instead.

And finally after making 2x topics on official forum someone re-opened my ticket and answer correctly, which was: Tell us the new info you would like to have etc.

Now im only waiting for the answer.

I dont give a shit about money, nor do i give a shit about usko anymore. I just dont ow anyone anything from this game either, so this topic is kinda useless. If Dennis wants some compensation, he should add my msn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast