Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Seltun scammer - carnac west

This is a discussion on Seltun scammer - carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He scammed obviusly cuz he is quitting and who gives a shit about a game who you already don't play? ...
Page: 3

He scammed obviusly cuz he is quitting and who gives a shit about a game who you already don't play? Raptor +9 isn't a crappy items, and it worths pretty much in usd...as-pekk, lvl 79 to 80 isn't so hard if you play 12+ hours a day in boro with plat premium and xp valks..and you can take 2 months to lvl from lvl 60 to 61 if you are a lazy >.<

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    He scammed obviusly cuz he is quitting and who gives a shit about a game who you already don't play? Raptor +9 isn't a crappy items, and it worths pretty much in usd...as-pekk, lvl 79 to 80 isn't so hard if you play 12+ hours a day in boro with plat premium and xp valks..and you can take 2 months to lvl from lvl 60 to 61 if you are a lazy >.<
    Also he leveled 79-80 after chaos so no half xp shit.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It shouldn't be too hard to compensate a raptor +9 after selling all those godly items, no?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    It shouldn't be too hard to compensate a raptor +9 after selling all those godly items, no?
    yea, that shuld not be hard. That why i`m so sad that a GG finish like that...

Don't care what you think but...
    Just when I was thinking highlier of turks...

Any actions has been done agaist ppl involved in this case Ghoust??
    I can see them posting here still. Im wondering why cheaters section was provided if explanations like this are good enough to avoid ban.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea, that shuld not be hard. That why i`m so sad that a GG finish like that...
    I wouldnt call them GG. Now important question is how they managed to collect such stuff, maybe its not the first time. Calling a scammer a gg is a big failure .

ive trusted hammad and salmin with my char and items for years and i have had infos to theres this isnt like them and i know that they got all 3 chars hack at one time

I think we have explained that

Seltun , 2girls1cup have been hacked

the hacker scammmed dennis

i promised as soon as we get them back i will get dennis rap back

and ppl whos talking about sinins items and char

we just used to share with sinins

Btw funny how MM jump in my topic speaking of scamming

when they scammed me pp+0 lol..........
    Last edited by HaMaDFtw; 12-24-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    I think we have explained that

Seltun , 2girls1cup have been hacked

the hacker scammmed dennis

i promised as soon as we get them back i will get dennis rap back

and ppl whos talking about sinins items and char

we just used to share with sinins

Btw funny how MM jump in my topic speaking of scamming

when they scammed me pp+0 lol..........
    no offence but how you can even compare raptor +9 for 550 usd to pp for hmm 100m?, also funny is that you calling whole clan scammer just for shuch a thing... I didit scamm anything from you and if you saying MM are scammers that is also about me and by the way if you are so smart get me proofs of that.
    And tell me one more thing, what if you guys will not get your chars/items back? He will get something for his raptor? You lend it from dennis with full responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    no offence but how you can even compare raptor +9 for 550 usd to pp for hmm 100m?, also funny is that you calling whole clan scammer just for shuch a thing... I didit scamm anything from you and if you saying MM are scammers that is also about me and by the way if you are so smart get me proofs of that.
    And tell me one more thing, what if you guys will not get your chars/items back? He will get something for his raptor? You lend it from dennis with full responsibility.
    LMAFO ... yeah i have prooofs mr big guy

and im not calling whole clan scammers .. and i didnt want to flame u guys about pp ..

and i didnt take the raptor+9 from dennis

dennis gave it to the hacker,

plus i have like 4 sharer dennis already asked me to swich weapons and i said no

and all the clannie knows i have many sharer

why would he trust my sharers ? they dont know the seal

anyway regiss i'm not calling u or ur clannie scammers im just calling Baras scammer sorry for mentioning mm

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    LMAFO ... yeah i have prooofs mr big guy

and im not calling whole clan scammers .. and i didnt want to flame u guys about pp ..

and i didnt take the raptor+9 from dennis

dennis gave it to the hacker,

plus i have like 4 sharer dennis already asked me to swich weapons and i said no

and all the clannie knows i have many sharer

why would he trust my sharers ? they dont know the seal

anyway regiss i'm not calling u or ur clannie scammers im just calling Baras scammer sorry for mentioning mm

thx for recitification, and probably this post bring more light to this case.

It was mentioned before. If u decide to share with someone u take responsiblity for your sharers action. Its not important who scammed the rappy. Important is the fact that the raptor was stolen from the owner and last person wearing that raptor was Seltun. Explanation that "you got scammed" isnt good enough excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    ive trusted hammad and salmin with my char and items for years and i have had infos to theres this isnt like them and i know that they got all 3 chars hack at one time
    Does it change anything in that matter ?
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 12-24-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Tip of the day:

Don't share your account with 84918784 people (lol).

Any actions has been done agaist ppl involved in this case Ghoust??
    This is what I am waiting for:

Hopefully rolledback, but if not, ill give dennis one of the items from the char instead as compensation..
    Seltun scammer - carnac west

But I don't see it happening...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    I know from Deniss that nothing has been done in his case. Salmin sold his stuff and the guy did not recieve his item back. Im not surpriced with that. Tell us more storys how such a person like Sinins owner wouldnt scam anybody .
    sold my stuff?

Im not sinins owner. Im owner of Seltun and 2girls. Both char 82+ got hacked, and cleaned out. Except Seltun which i got banned instead. If it wasnt for K2 stupid support, it would be unbanned by now.

The owner of sinins sold his stuff. One dagger was mine, but he lost his cs 0 thanks to me, so i didnt even mention the ownership of the dagger.

@SuperGhost

Thats a personal promis. I do not OW Dennis anything. Someone should think twice before trading someone who has more then 1 sharer. But i trust all my sharers, it was just unfortunate for him that he didnt see my post on official forum before he made that trade.

And the promis is still up. As soon as i get my char unbanned and every info changed, i will sell every item, and before i do that, i will give him what he lost
    Last edited by Salmin; 12-24-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast