Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Noobpriest scammer

This is a discussion on Noobpriest scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well the trade were like i was gonna give him info for my account, mage called virtualshanny, then he was ...
Page: 1

shanny92

Default Noobpriest scammer

Well the trade were like i was gonna give him info for my account, mage called virtualshanny, then he was gonna send me the money through paypal. He was at trusty/completed trade on g4rus list.

So i gave him the info and everything he changed infos, then he was gonna send me the money, he said he sended then i said i didnt recieve anything to accept. then he said request the money and i did, then he went away from keyboard(nice lol) kinda susspisous, well i asked any problem? he said well not for me^^ . means scamm, well then i asked ur gonna send the money? he said no, i said fine, nothing else i can do, but then he wrote: you can have the mage back later with the sealed stuff
    iam just gonna take everything that isnt sealed
    D:.

nice to see ppl with cold hearts, well cant do much more than just say dont trust him.. his email is: [email protected].

Well gl in ur life;o

[email protected]

wierd he sent me message yesterday saying his email was that i talked to him yesterday about buying a rogue account... good thing i didnt do it =)

idk if this is true but watch out for that emial to if it is..

not enough evidence for a ban

noobpriest

i dont know any of you guys, nor do i know any of theese msns lol
    also iam not buying a mage, nor am i selling a rogue
    Last edited by noobpriest; 12-22-2010 at 08:49 PM.

G4ru

he post u scamed mage for 500 usd is true?????? virtualshany

picture of you messaging me that email lol...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by noobpriest View Post
    i dont know any of you guys, nor do i know any of theese msns lol
    also iam not buying a mage, nor am i selling a rogue
    Well then how will you explain this? I got an add from "[email protected]" - You wantet to buy for about 850$ of my stuff, and i asked for a veryfication that this was YOU:

This smells if you ask me...!!!!!!!!!!

I would allso like to mention i played ALOT with shanny on sexy KO and know him pretty well, he wouldnt post this unless it was the truth!

Time to choose what side ur on guys, and ill be behind shanny on this one, after this pretty suspicious comment from noobpriest, and my wonderings of why he wantet to suddenly babashop for 850$....! Im thankfull right now i didnt accept the trade!

Banned

[email protected]. is a german msn because of DE(deutschland) = germany

[email protected] is his real msn i traded with him 2 times was fine

dont seeing any proof that says he scammed..-.-

G4ru

is true real noobpriest is [email protected] he is from malasia he is trusty guy

i think its pretty wiered he comfirms he´s identety from a different MSN on ko4life then...

shanny92

guys, this noobpriest did scamm me, he said he was from spain, and noobpriest please dont play me like ur not guilty.... i dont give a f4k anymore, im done dude, have fun with the character i just want you guys to know that dont make any trades with him, HE may be trustable to people that he knows or to people that are knowned in ko4life and maybe with many posts, but i got low posts and im stupid that went through the trade with no trade moderator, well i didnt save my msn messages with him cuz it wont matter the fact that i lost the mage, so if u see virtualshanny on, ignore him please, and i guess he will namechange if he is smart to keep the mage, well well i moved on already its game a huh, even though i spent 100 usd on it.

he even posted his msn via private message in ko4life , i got it saved and can show u that he used that clown msn i mentioned in the previous post, he even offered 500 usd in the message, noobpriest you want me to show everyone or just want me to let it go, doesnt even matter for me.....

Do you have the latest version of MSN? If you do, It automatically saves the convo.

noobpriest real msn is [email protected]
    and i bought raptor +9 with him if he want scam me he should scam the raptor +9 rite?
    not ur 500 usd..
    i pay him money first and after he give me this went all smooth ..
    i just have to say that

Quote Originally Posted by shanny92 View Post
    guys, this noobpriest did scamm me, he said he was from spain, and noobpriest please dont play me like ur not guilty.... i dont give a f4k anymore, im done dude, have fun with the character i just want you guys to know that dont make any trades with him, HE may be trustable to people that he knows or to people that are knowned in ko4life and maybe with many posts, but i got low posts and im stupid that went through the trade with no trade moderator, well i didnt save my msn messages with him cuz it wont matter the fact that i lost the mage, so if u see virtualshanny on, ignore him please, and i guess he will namechange if he is smart to keep the mage, well well i moved on already its game a huh, even though i spent 100 usd on it.

he even posted his msn via private message in ko4life , i got it saved and can show u that he used that clown msn i mentioned in the previous post, he even offered 500 usd in the message, noobpriest you want me to show everyone or just want me to let it go, doesnt even matter for me.....
    You should've known something was fishy if someone offered you 500$ for a 200$ worth of stuff..
    sorry for your lose

Quote Originally Posted by kean06414 View Post
    noobpriest real msn is [email protected]
    and i bought raptor +9 with him if he want scam me he should scam the raptor +9 rite?
    not ur 500 usd..
    i pay him money first and after he give me this went all smooth ..
    i just have to say that
    that doesnt make any sense at all because
    he could have been using the trade with you
    to be a "trusted trader" instead of just one scam and outta there

scamming 500 usd and now people like you saying that o i bought rappy 9
    gave money first are going to try to stick up for him
    so that he could in turn scam again and again until he has acquired over the cost of a rappy 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast