serious606/(soppe?)scammers

This is a discussion on serious606/(soppe?)scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well today being the first time on ko4life in around a month i was very surprised to see soppe selling ...
Page: 1

Default serious606/(soppe?)scammers

well today being the first time on ko4life in around a month i was very surprised to see soppe selling my char in the c-west market.usually im on ko4life and log into ko everyday so i would notice something like this and be able to post it the second it happens but not this time as i wasent able to log to ko4life or usko due to a broken prosessor in my pc.i was surprised to see him selling the mage fusion(78 orc mage male midget)who i had bought from serious606 around a month to a month and a half before my pc went bad.as of right now i do not believe soppe had anything to do with scamming me but i may be wrong as it was serious606 who sold me the account and ive never seen soppe on ko4life and serious606 seems to be trying to help him sell the account so maybe its not even 2 diffrent people just serious606 trying to scam without being noticed an ip scan would be nice if any mod would be kind enough to check into it.
    anyway geting onto what i lost 15gb's that i paid to serious606 for the account i gave the money to his character crackh3ad or however its spelt and well over 20gb's that i farmed at ed/used to gear the char so in total anywhere from 35-40gb's not much but coulda been worse

THIS POST IS JUST TO INFORM YOU NOT TO BUY THIS CHARACTER FOR NOW WHEN I RECIEVE MY PROCESSOR IN THE MAIL I WILL BE POSTING FULL PROFF WITH SCREEN SHOTS OF THE TRADE AND MSN CONVERSATIONS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE 2 ARE WELCOME TO POST ANY PROOF THEY HAVE TOWARDS THESE GUYS

Hob

Never Buy Accout From People Untrusties!

CityWok

well i am the victim and it was serious606 selling the acocunt i dont know if soppe had anything to do with it but i will makea scammer topic with a few ss hopefully get a ban

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hpesoj14 View Post
    well today being the first time on ko4life in around a month i was very surprised to see soppe selling my char in the c-west market.usually im on ko4life and log into ko everyday so i would notice something like this and be able to post it the second it happens but not this time as i wasent able to log to ko4life or usko due to a broken prosessor in my pc.i was surprised to see him selling the mage fusion(78 orc mage male midget)who i had bought from serious606 around a month to a month and a half before my pc went bad.as of right now i do not believe soppe had anything to do with scamming me but i may be wrong as it was serious606 who sold me the account and ive never seen soppe on ko4life and serious606 seems to be trying to help him sell the account so maybe its not even 2 diffrent people just serious606 trying to scam without being noticed an ip scan would be nice if any mod would be kind enough to check into it.
    anyway geting onto what i lost 15gb's that i paid to serious606 for the account i gave the money to his character crackh3ad or however its spelt and well over 20gb's that i farmed at ed/used to gear the char so in total anywhere from 35-40gb's not much but coulda been worse

THIS POST IS JUST TO INFORM YOU NOT TO BUY THIS CHARACTER FOR NOW WHEN I RECIEVE MY PROCESSOR IN THE MAIL I WILL BE POSTING FULL PROFF WITH SCREEN SHOTS OF THE TRADE AND MSN CONVERSATIONS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE 2 ARE WELCOME TO POST ANY PROOF THEY HAVE TOWARDS THESE GUYS

btw theres was only 3 gbs and a flame erenion +7 on it

Little archer Senior Member

lolscammer

Serious606 and Soppe have been banned

didnt serious606 get scammed a while ago ?
    i guess people learn to scam others when they get scammed........... low lifers

Banned

I don't get it how am I a scammer?
    I didn't f*****g know that he was going to scam somebody!!!!!!
    I thought he was trusty, cuz we've traded gbs to my chars before and he has sold 2 accounts to me.

This is absurd!

hope that account is banned to u helped a scammer knowing or not ur the one that made it possible for him to scam ppl

Banned

Well yeh its kind a my fault, but I didn't scam anyone...
    I'm clean as spring water.

Your clean, but 1 u bypassed your current ban and 2 you know its against the rules to sell for friends, so i guess ill ban this account also.

dient want to bump an old topic but i noticed soppe around on forums and was woundering why he was unban?he admited to helping sell the scammed account and he is still avoiding a ban as hes banned on his other account goldenhit anyway just wanted to make sure everyone was aware hes not trustable and no trades should ever be done with this player.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Your clean, but 1 u bypassed your current ban and 2 you know its against the rules to sell for friends, so i guess ill ban this account also.

GG Souls

Quote Originally Posted by hpesoj14 View Post
    dient want to bump an old topic but i noticed soppe around on forums and was woundering why he was unban?he admited to helping sell the scammed account and he is still avoiding a ban as hes banned on his other account goldenhit anyway just wanted to make sure everyone was aware hes not trustable and no trades should ever be done with this player.
    Suck my 8 incher.
    Can't you fucking read seriously?????

I did admit that I was trying to sell the account for Serious606, but I didn't know that he was going to scam anyone, I found him trusted, cuz I had traded GB's and items in game...

I'm more trustable than most of this forums members combined, tards just like you trying to make it lower...

yes i fully understand you had no intention in scamming anyone but you still broke the rules and i would asume a mod would follow by them and not allow you on forums but that is not my job to decide thats just my opinion.you still aided the scammer knowing or not it was 50% your fault either way u should have done some research and known he had already previously sold the account a month earlier.also as for finding serious trusted even i found him trustable for a month your trades were just done at a lucky time where he dident have intentions to scam because even when i was buying the account he was holding alot more from me than the account was worth i mean this by he was holding the money i was useing to buy the account + all the items and gb's i was transfering to the account so i had asumed if he was going to scam me he woulda done it there but dident so even i thought he was trusted for awhile.