Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 mounth ago AFK and PersimmoN killed a talos in eslant , both of our clans had an agreement which ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Thumbs down

1 mounth ago AFK and PersimmoN killed a talos in eslant , both of our clans had an agreement which says that we

gonna kill bosses in eslant together and share it 50% 50% , the talos droped an iron belt and Seven took it ( he was on Prophet)

so we talked about the iron belt and we made a decision which says that Seven or AFK will give to my clan 10 gb's .

over 1 mounth none of them paid ANYTHING to my clan even though that Seven babashoped tons of gb's ,

2 weeks passed so I told to Seven if you can't affored it sell it and we'll share 50% 50% , so he said " FUCK YOU I don't have

10gb's how about you to give me 10 gb's and I'll give you the iron belt ??".

so I told him allright come to moradon I'll give you 10gb's ... and then he said that "fuck you I'm gonna keep the iron belt for

myself"... <_< .

so then I&#39;ve talked with Derek and he promised me that I&#39;ll get the money in a few days ...

BUT ! allready 1 mounth passed and NONE of them paid ANYTHING to my clan ANYTHING <_<

PROOFS :

Rampage

I would have given you 10 gbs ^^

ouch, cant w8 to see what happens next

Hey cutie Senior Member

fucking retard Seven woow...
    that is a cheap shot dude really bad...

Skittle

You dont deserve shit, why give money or a iron belt to a speedhacker clan

Banned

Most english players are worse then turks. Hope this new english server helped people realize that.

Banned

Most english players are worse then turks. Hope this new english server helped people realize that.[/b]
    +1!
    i tought it would be funny playing in a server that everyone speak english
    but to be honest this is ubsolutely shit!
    half of the people in the human are not freidnly. most of them from AFK , VIC clan
    i&#39;m not here to flame u guys i know some of u are good people
    but for example Seven and kreep
    seven is a fucking scammer
    he do have that iron belt!!!!!!!! he said he will pay but he didn&#39;t he is a fucking nerd kidd 12 years old ( HOLYCHIT said this to me )
    and kreep killing bosses with vic and take drops to him self..
    again ! seven is a fucking scammer ! i think all u need to do his to kick him from clan Derek cuz he make bad repution on your clan
    cya i&#39;m out of here

Banned

There was NEVER an agreement between AFK and PERSIMMON to split boss drops 50/50, what the FUCK are you talking about. And i NEVER said you&#39;d get your money in a few days, thats ENTIRELY between you and seven.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

There was NEVER an agreement between AFK and PERSIMMON to split boss drops 50/50, what the FUCK are you talking about. And i NEVER said you&#39;d get your money in a few days, thats ENTIRELY between you and seven.
    Shut. The. Fuck. Up.[/b]
    tbh, Nati sounds more real to me, why would Nati make a topic like this? if it wasnt a deal, if its entirely between seven and him, then Seven is in ur clan, hes being called a scammer, and ur going to do nothing?

You dont deserve shit, why give money or a iron belt to a speedhacker clan[/b]
    there isn&#39;t any speedhacker in my clan <_< ..

try2alive got kicked silverhazee got kicked goldenhazee got kicked cryformercy got kicked and dezarut got kicked.

Banned

tbh, Nati sounds more real to me, why would Nati make a topic like this? if it wasnt a deal, if its entirely between seven and him, then Seven is in ur clan, hes being called a scammer, and ur going to do nothing?[/b]

Another misinformed player. Nice =]

Seven has full intentions of paying Nati for the iron belt by the end of may, and thats why he hasn&#39;t been removed.

The other Nati(his sharer) is a much more reasonable person and i&#39;ve already spoken with him.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.[/b]
    derek you are a miserable kid ... we made an agreement in the ventrilo that we will share 50% 50% all the drops that we

will get and some of ppl from your clan heard it very well , you are a pathetic scammer you don&#39;t deserve to any respect

in this server.

oli

Most english players are worse then turks. Hope this new english server helped people realize that.[/b]
    This is even more then enough said.

Also, good job AFK clan for being pricks.

Another misinformed player. Nice =]

Seven has full intentions of paying Nati for the iron belt by the end of may, and thats why he hasn&#39;t been removed.

The other Nati(his sharer) is a much more reasonable person and i&#39;ve already spoken with him.[/b]
    Tell me about that ... <_<

you better check again what is his intentions <_<

Strawberry

Okay.
    AFK and Persimmon NEVER had a drop agreement, seven, elad (on nati) and i just ran bowl and killed bosses for fun when no one else was online. Then we just split the drops between us and if we didnt need them then we agree&#39;d to sell. That was only between the THREE of us.
    I helped heal PersimmoN for bosses so many times and i never asked for a single drop or cut, there is no way you can lable a whole clan as scammers just coz you havent been paid for an item yet.
    We decided that we would have nothing to do with the drop and it was between seven and Nati, as there was only 2 AFK members in the party at the time.

But... THERE WAS NEVER AN AGREEMENT for eslant bosses
    keep this between you and seven there is no need to bring another 20+ people into this.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast