Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a public forum so this guy is allowed to have his opinion. When you open up your own ...
Page: 15

yoursodone12

This is a public forum so this guy is allowed to have his opinion. When you open up your own site like dumbfuck4life you can control whats said. You didnt even create the topic nor have any control over it.

On topic drop him his 3 gbs and close topic. plz[/b]
    They patch your tbls yet you fucking shitty?

They patch your tbls yet you fucking shitty?[/b]
    For the life of me i cant understand why some people type shit when they should be busy sucking some guy off at a rest stop or something.

Seriously do you even know what a tbl is without looking it up? If you do do you know where to find them in the KO folder? If so do you know how to change them? Assuming you did, do you know which ones are actually changed back to normal when you open the game? If so your a fucking genious go make your spammable pots and drains and solo a fucking felankor.

Solo means by yourself with no priest. I would pay good money to see that shit. But that's assuming that Tbl's that are server side were ez to access.

on topic 3 gbs to NAti

ib was 20gbs back then, cant see why i should get only 3 when the agreement was 10. as i said, i dont care getting 5, if mania getting 5 aswell. and no derek, she thinks u should give her the 5gbs aswell.

Banned

ib was 20gbs back then, cant see why i should get only 3 when the agreement was 10. as i said, i dont care getting 5, if mania getting 5 aswell. and no derek, she thinks u should give her the 5gbs aswell.[/b]
    Honestly, im done talking to you about this.

Go fuck yourself.

oldboy

Honestly, im done talking to you about this.

Go fuck yourself.[/b]
    spoken like a true G G
    up for BEST clan leader

spoken like a true G G
    up for BEST clan leader[/b]
    I think he should just work it off for nati in other ways (WINK WINK), understably it would prolly take 3 years since shard is just a jizz bucket.

Banned

I think he should just work it off for nati in other ways (WINK WINK), understably it would prolly take 3 years since shard is just a jizz bucket.[/b]

Hopefully you commit suicide.

Hopefully you commit suicide.[/b]
    you know you'd be sad you love my doggystyle peaches

Banned

you know you'd be sad you love my doggystyle peaches[/b]
    was laughing till i read this post , almost made me throw up in my mouth :huh:

was laughing till i read this post , almost made me throw up in my mouth :huh:[/b]
    i think that's what i was aiming for, take that whatever way you want to :P

rofl

Unr4ted

I think he should just work it off for nati in other ways (WINK WINK), understably it would prolly take 3 years since shard is just a jizz bucket.[/b]
    :lol:

Banned

:lol:[/b]
    You would find his pathetic joke funny, probably because you're just as pathetic.

You would find his pathetic joke funny, probably because you're just as pathetic.[/b]
    Captain pathetic has to pathetically call one of my pathetic jokes pathetic, because it was a pathetic attempt at pathetic humor.

Like your sugarbritches said dont play with us kids anymore, we are way out of you league. Just sit in vent with your special little smurf and play some marvin gaye or maybe Luther.

On TOpic, Pay the man his money.

Banned

Captain pathetic has to pathetically call one of my pathetic jokes pathetic, because it was a pathetic attempt at pathetic humor.

Like your sugarbritches said dont play with us kids anymore, we are way out of you league. Just sit in vent with your special little smurf and play some marvin gaye or maybe Luther.
    On TOpic, Pay the man his money.[/b]
    ...What?

You would find his pathetic joke funny, probably because you're just as pathetic.[/b]

...What?[/b]
    Sir i was mocking you.

cuz im an gay emo who loves to have cyber with my friendly blue whore.

On topic NATi needs his gbs.