Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the outcome is hey quit the clan name change say your quitting the server and after name is changed come ...
Page: 18

cuntsrus

the outcome is hey quit the clan name change say your quitting the server and after name is changed come back to the clan.

/flame shield on

Omfg this shit is still going on? ._.&#39; everyday when i log forums i see this post on the recently posted part of cheater&#39;s section nd shit >< /Close pls.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I wish i could.

Admins being lazy. So are globals. And to be totally honest, I actually laugh when i hear Nati/LongStory beg for items, and Shard try and justify that he didn&#39;t make a mistake.

All of you are acting like complete retards tbh. Nati/LongStory sound like they haven&#39;t ever seen an item worth over 1m before, and Derek, you the leader of a big clan, with loads of ppl who babashop. If everyone chipped in like 10 mill, your names would be cleared and everyone would be happy (except you lot :P).

Banned

I wish i could.

Admins being lazy. So are globals. And to be totally honest, I actually laugh when i hear Nati/LongStory beg for items, and Shard try and justify that he didn&#39;t make a mistake.

All of you are acting like complete retards tbh. Nati/LongStory sound like they haven&#39;t ever seen an item worth over 1m before, and Derek, you the leader of a big clan, with loads of ppl who babashop. If everyone chipped in like 10 mill, your names would be cleared and everyone would be happy (except you lot :P).[/b]
    I won&#39;t pay for something that has nothing to do with AFK, and im not even leader or assistant anymore, i dont even play. And our names wouldn&#39;t be cleared and you know that, the damage is already done by the post.

I wish i could.

All of you are acting like complete retards tbh. Nati/LongStory sound like they haven&#39;t ever seen an item worth over 1m before, and Derek, you the leader of a big clan, with loads of ppl who babashop. If everyone chipped in like 10 mill, your names would be cleared and everyone would be happy (except you lot :P).[/b]
    we are not beging for shits. seven told us he will pay us 10gbs, and we waited, i think noff time, since we trust him. how would u feel if someone scamm u and u come ko4life, asking for ur money, and ppl say ur beging for items, rofl.

Boyce

Thats one player , not the whole clan.

Banned

HILLARIOUS i think its funny ^^

why is this topic still going lol..

sad

Hey cutie Senior Member

really have to bump a 3 month old topic?
    like this was a flame fest and now it will be ignited again <_<

DarkSynth

poor nati
    AFK scammers lol
    just seven i think

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718