Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; derek you are a miserable kid ... we made an agreement in the ventrilo that we will share 50% 50% ...
Page: 2

Banned

derek you are a miserable kid ... we made an agreement in the ventrilo that we will share 50% 50% all the drops that we

will get and some of ppl from your clan heard it very well , you are a pathetic scammer you don't deserve to any respect

in this server.[/b]

Considering me and Elad talked about this in a private(2 man) channel? How would anyone else hear that i said Isiloon/Csw/exp allies?

Hello,
    elad is here, nati sharer.

yes derek u told me he will pay in 2 weeks, but after this fagot start a cting like we didnt even kill the talos..
    we aew waiting like 5 weeks already, and i didnt saw even 1 coin from this guy, even when i know he babashoped shit load of gbs.

about afk, i like few of ur clan memmbers, and i dont think ur whole clan is scammers, but let this noob been in ur clan after its clearly he scammed us, well thats not cool.

Banned

Hello,
    elad is here, nati sharer.

yes derek u told me he will pay in 2 weeks, but after this fagot start a cting like we didnt even kill the talos..
    we aew waiting like 5 weeks already, and i didnt saw even 1 coin from this guy, even when i know he babashoped shit load of gbs.

about afk, i like few of ur clan memmbers, and i dont think ur whole clan is scammers, but let this noob been in ur clan after its clearly he scammed us, well thats not cool.[/b]
    Seven never babashopped GB's actually, he can barely afford pots to exp with.

And i never said 2 weeks, i told you i'd do everything in my power to get you your coin, and seven said by the end of may he'll have you paid. What more can i do?

Banned

Thats so sad, people play together, when they get a godly drop, they dont know each other, this kind of children ruin the game

derek, u ur sharer, i dont care who. a guy thats was on derek told me, and alot of ppl from ur clan.
    actually, we got also scammed for an IN in this server, i prefer trust manes turks, then 95% of the ppl in this server.

Boyce

Most english players are worse then turks. Hope this new english server helped people realize that.[/b]
    Are you serious? This shit happens on every server.

Seven never babashopped GB's actually, he can barely afford pots to exp with.

And i never said 2 weeks, i told you i'd do everything in my power to get you your coin, and seven said by the end of may he'll have you paid. What more can i do?[/b]
    Well if the bitch was that poor, why the fuck would he say he would buy it for 10gb. Dumbass should of just a got a babashopper like you to buy it of Nati.

Rampage

Okay.
    AFK and Persimmon NEVER had a drop agreement, seven, elad (on nati) and i just ran bowl and killed bosses for fun when no one else was online. Then we just split the drops between us and if we didnt need them then we agree'd to sell. That was only between the THREE of us.
    I helped heal PersimmoN for bosses so many times and i never asked for a single drop or cut, there is no way you can lable a whole clan as scammers just coz you havent been paid for an item yet.
    We decided that we would have nothing to do with the drop and it was between seven and Nati, as there was only 2 AFK members in the party at the time.

But... THERE WAS NEVER AN AGREEMENT for eslant bosses
    keep this between you and seven there is no need to bring another 20+ people into this.[/b]
    Ya and I can also had that i tanked couple of bosses for persimmon, they got cleric earing and bronze earing out of it and I didnt ask for anything

actually we got a CE with old WORK and u wasnt there, i payed the rogue that was there half. about the be, i wasnt there maybe with nati.

Rampage

actually we got a CE with old WORK and u wasnt there, i payed the rogue that was there half. about the be, i wasnt there maybe with nati.[/b]
    possible i thought my sharer was there for the ce. Anyway even if im in afk, I kind of understand you guys. It's fine if Seven is trying to get some money for you guys and its taking a bit of time, but if hes trying to forget about it, its totally unfair.

dude, when we got it, 1 gb was 38$, now its 12$. i think its says noff.

There was NEVER an agreement to share drops / bosses between AFK and persimmon. Persimmon is a pathetic clan, you add speed hackers, macroers, and anyone you can to that team, we would NEVER form any type of agreement with persimmon based upon that.... we also wanted nothing to do with a predominantly non-english speaking clan.

We DID NOT need persimmons help taking bosses, you NEEDED our help to take them... and you claim we setteled on a 50/50 boss taking agreement? Hilarious....

This entire debate is between Seven and Nati (there is no debate because seven is paying you back), it's pathetic you would bring this to the forums and fill it with lies about some sort of boss sharing agreement, further degrading your already pathetic existence on carnac-west.

Seven will pay you nati, this topic is useless

There was NEVER an agreement to share drops / bosses between AFK and persimmon. Persimmon is a pathetic clan, you add speed hackers, macroers, and anyone you can to that team, we would NEVER form any type of agreement with persimmon based upon that.... we also wanted nothing to do with a predominantly non-english speaking clan.

We DID NOT need persimmons help taking bosses, you NEEDED our help to take them... and you claim we setteled on a 50/50 boss taking agreement? Hilarious....

This entire debate is between Seven and Nati (there is no debate because seven is paying you back), it's pathetic you would bring this to the forums and fill it with lies about some sort of boss sharing agreement, further degrading your already pathetic existence on carnac-west.

Seven will pay you nati, this topic is useless[/b]
    rofl.. u didnt need me? now u dont need me, when 2 ppl can kill tk esay, back then i got every 1 hour pm from u guys u need our help, same as we did sometimes.
    speed hackers in my clan? all the ppl thats we saw them, or proffs got kicked. cant say about the same thing about ur clan.
    ahm RandomHero? koxped all the way to 70, ahm seven? actually, the funny thing is we had an ally back then, which my sharer nati stops the ally after the ib thing.
    seven will pay me? lets say i want what i should really get, gb back then was 38$, now its 12. means.. 10GBSx3, 30gb. leave this point, this guy dont wanna pay us 10 gbs for more then a month.

about the party we didnt have this agreement with afk, ur right we had it with like 10 ppl from ur clan, not ur whole clan. but not kicking him after u know hes scammer, makes ur clan..

yoursodone12

derek you are a miserable kid ... we made an agreement in the ventrilo that we will share 50% 50% all the drops that we

will get and some of ppl from your clan heard it very well , you are a pathetic scammer you don't deserve to any respect

in this server.[/b]

nati, your jewish clan speedhacks. stfu bitch.

rofl.. u didnt need me? now u dont need me, when 2 ppl can kill tk esay, back then i got every 1 hour pm from u guys u need our help, same as we did sometimes.
    speed hackers in my clan? all the ppl thats we saw them, or proffs got kicked. cant say about the same thing about ur clan.
    ahm RandomHero? koxped all the way to 70, ahm seven? actually, the funny thing is we had an ally back then, which my sharer nati stops the ally after the ib thing.
    seven will pay me? lets say i want what i should really get, gb back then was 38$, now its 12. means.. 10GBSx3, 30gb. leave this point, this guy dont wanna pay us 10 gbs for more then a month.

about the party we didnt have this agreement with afk, ur right we had it with like 10 ppl from ur clan, not ur whole clan. but not kicking him after u know hes scammer, makes ur clan..[/b]

We never needed you're noob clan, thats hilarious, maybe when WE helped YOUR scrub clan take bosses you felt special thinking you were helping us... its kind of cute actually

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast