Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was NEVER an agreement to share drops / bosses between AFK and persimmon. Persimmon is a pathetic clan, you ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

There was NEVER an agreement to share drops / bosses between AFK and persimmon. Persimmon is a pathetic clan, you add speed hackers, macroers, and anyone you can to that team, we would NEVER form any type of agreement with persimmon based upon that.... we also wanted nothing to do with a predominantly non-english speaking clan.

We DID NOT need persimmons help taking bosses, you NEEDED our help to take them... and you claim we setteled on a 50/50 boss taking agreement? Hilarious....

This entire debate is between Seven and Nati (there is no debate because seven is paying you back), it's pathetic you would bring this to the forums and fill it with lies about some sort of boss sharing agreement, further degrading your already pathetic existence on carnac-west.

Seven will pay you nati, this topic is useless[/b]
    HE IS NOT GONNA PAY ME LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURES !! <_< , he allways telling me that he is broke ( yeah right..)

so I told him if you can&#39;t affored it give me the iron belt and I&#39;ll give you 10gb&#39;s and he said fucked you so unless

he is gonna trade 10gb&#39;s with me now at moradon he is a SCAMMER and you have a SCAMMER in your clan which says a lot

about your clan...

EDIT : I pm&#39;ed him now and he is ignoring me even though I know he isn&#39;t afk ..

Rampage

He is broke, I remember him always asking for pots on vent xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

He is broke, I remember him always asking for pots on vent xD[/b]
    okey than ... I told him that I&#39;ll give him 10gb&#39;s for the ib so he won&#39;t be BROKE ! and he said fuck you <_<

hehe devin so funny.. u helped us on boss? i cant even think ill ever do a boss with YOU. actually yes dude, u was needed our help, alot times. even dew times u guys called me to tank boss for u, while seven coudnt tank them, and u need a rogue to tank it rofl.. ( like 1 month ago ).

the only place we fought u guys was csw, which there u got pwned so bad, like 6 ppl vs 2 full partys, and u coudnt even touch us, ur team work is totally shit.
    there is few really good players at AFK, im not saying thats the whole clan newbie, but come and call us newbies.. lets say i dont need babashop gear to own, ahm.

about the seven "broke part" thats bs, he allways told me he dont have money for pots, but when our clan getting drops for warrior he was allways trying to offer ppl from my clan, and other clans, noff ppl told me.

stefann

Sad fucking scamers

Banned

nati, your jewish clan speedhacks. stfu bitch.[/b]
    u can make sure that you gonna get ban soon

Ezquerra

already waiting for seven&#39;s answer here...

if he gonna split the money from iron belt shouldn&#39;t been problem but if he still ignoring you and not answer her so die scammer in hell

Banned

hehe devin so funny.. u helped us on boss? i cant even think ill ever do a boss with YOU. actually yes dude, u was needed our help, alot times. even dew times u guys called me to tank boss for u, while seven coudnt tank them, and u need a rogue to tank it rofl.. ( like 1 month ago ).

the only place we fought u guys was csw, which there u got pwned so bad, like 6 ppl vs 2 full partys, and u coudnt even touch us, ur team work is totally shit.
    there is few really good players at AFK, im not saying thats the whole clan newbie, but come and call us newbies.. lets say i dont need babashop gear to own, ahm.

about the seven "broke part" thats bs, he allways told me he dont have money for pots, but when our clan getting drops for warrior he was allways trying to offer ppl from my clan, and other clans, noff ppl told me.[/b]

8v8 against AFK? 6v6? 2v2? 3v3? 4v4? PLEASE

8v8 against AFK? 6v6? 2v2? 3v3? 4v4? PLEASE[/b]
    huh?

PaPaSmurF

There so much shit thats posted thats total BS.
    I for one can tell you Seven has never babaed coin, AFK NEVER agreed to any drop system between your clan and ours. Thats a joke, why would we need you help with anything? Nati, I personally told YOUR SHARER that Seven would pay at the end of this month (MAY). Just because you don&#39;t want to wait doesn&#39;t give you the right to come here and post a load of bull shit. Your lucky I&#39;m not Seven, because at this point I WOULDN&#39;T PAY YOU. The deadline was set for May, you dont want to wait, you post aload of BS here, you dont deserve any coin. Honestly, if I were in a clan were my leader acted so ignorant and thick-headed I would quit.

Your a bad representation of your clan, and a bad leader because of it. It&#39;s such ashame that your such shit because you sharer is a nice person.

Nati, to sum it all up for you, YOU...FAIL....

sad how someone has to wait for the prices of GB&#39;s to fall more then 3x the price, before he pays what he owes.

also, sad how there are so much arguements and shit going on between fellow english players, Guess it was a good thing for me to quit KO and not be involved with all the scamming goign on in this game ^^

and i hope you get a reasonable amount of the money that is owed to you back dude ^^

There so much shit thats posted thats total BS.
    I for one can tell you Seven has never babaed coin, AFK NEVER agreed to any drop system between your clan and ours. Thats a joke, why would we need you help with anything? Nati, I personally told YOUR SHARER that Seven would pay at the end of this month (MAY). Just because you don&#39;t want to wait doesn&#39;t give you the right to come here and post a load of bull shit. Your lucky I&#39;m not Seven, because at this point I WOULDN&#39;T PAY YOU. The deadline was set for May, you dont want to wait, you post aload of BS here, you dont deserve any coin. Honestly, if I were in a clan were my leader acted so ignorant and thick-headed I would quit.

Your a bad representation of your clan, and a bad leader because of it. It&#39;s such ashame that your such shit because you sharer is a nice person.

Nati, to sum it all up for you, YOU...FAIL....[/b]
    im probably the nice person ur talking about, and as i said like 5000 times, we had an agreement with seven not with afk, there is no reson to repeat it. end of may? dude.. we are waiting to this guy so much, u can see my lvls, from 65 now im almost 70. xped really slow, i mean realllly slow. i said, im not waiting till end of may, this fagot told me 1 week, 1 month and a week now, great thing. after i said i dont like it, u guys set it up to 2 weeks, which ended up today. and now..

HES FUKING SAYING WE DIDNT EVEN KILLED A TALOS WITH HIM U ARE BLIND?!

seriously, i hate fight with u guys. and all this shit coming from what ppl said at least, one of the nices players in this server.
    my whole clan, wanna kill this guy for weeks.

there is few really nice ppl in AFK, i found few new friends there latly, but there is nothing to say anymore, hes a scammer and u all know it, kick him and finish this shit.

RYP1E

This is even more then enough said.

Also, good job AFK clan for being pricks.[/b]
    shut the fuck up and stay out of the topic you random retard.

Royalassassin

I summon RYP1E!

Oh and LongStory what you talking about on that csw it was like Everyone vs AFK.

i dont know what happend in the whole csw, i know what happend when we faced u there, 3 times.
    this topic is about seven, derek opened a topic just for u guys, spamming there.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast