Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then quit your shit about the csw ok? tybb....
Page: 4

Royalassassin

then quit your shit about the csw ok? tybb.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

There so much shit thats posted thats total BS.
    I for one can tell you Seven has never babaed coin, AFK NEVER agreed to any drop system between your clan and ours. Thats a joke, why would we need you help with anything? Nati, I personally told YOUR SHARER that Seven would pay at the end of this month (MAY). Just because you don't want to wait doesn't give you the right to come here and post a load of bull shit. Your lucky I'm not Seven, because at this point I WOULDN'T PAY YOU. The deadline was set for May, you dont want to wait, you post aload of BS here, you dont deserve any coin. Honestly, if I were in a clan were my leader acted so ignorant and thick-headed I would quit.

Your a bad representation of your clan, and a bad leader because of it. It's such ashame that your such shit because you sharer is a nice person.

Nati, to sum it all up for you, YOU...FAIL....[/b]
    all I have to say to you that you are a pathetic retard ... READ THE FUCKING TOPIC !!

SEVEN DOES'NT HAVE ANY FUCKING INTENTION TO GIVE ME 1 COIN HE DENY THAT WE GOT AN IRON BELT

AND WHEN I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME THE IRON BELT AND I'LL GIVE HIM 10gb's HE SAID FUCK YOU !!

SO FUCK YOU MORON ! <_<

Banned

It can never be handled in a civilized manner.....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

sad how someone has to wait for the prices of GB&#39;s to fall more then 3x the price, before he pays what he owes.

also, sad how there are so much arguements and shit going on between fellow english players, Guess it was a good thing for me to quit KO and not be involved with all the scamming goign on in this game ^^
    and i hope you get a reasonable amount of the money that is owed to you back dude ^^[/b]
    not all of the english players are scammers dude there is just some retard kids that does&#39;nt care about their

reputation and they does&#39;nt have any respect to other players and they think only about their asses ...

so when they see a good item they will scam it coz they know they&#39;ll never get that item in a legit way..

but the diffrent is that in turkey u&#39;ll find more of em that&#39;s all ..

Banned

It can never be handled in a civilized manner.....[/b]
    Lmao :lol: You got it right...

I just dont get why SeveN won&#39;t sell IB and split 50/50 with PersimmoN...

PaPaSmurF

all I have to say to you that you are a pathetic retard ... READ THE FUCKING TOPIC !!

SEVEN DOES&#39;NT HAVE ANY FUCKING INTENTION TO GIVE ME 1 COIN HE DENY THAT WE GOT AN IRON BELT

AND WHEN I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME THE IRON BELT AND I&#39;LL GIVE HIM 10gb&#39;s HE SAID FUCK YOU !!

SO FUCK YOU MORON ! <_<[/b]
    I understand the GB situation. But you insist on inflating the price of the belt. And as far as I&#39;m concerned you deserve nothing. I&#39;m just curious, what would you consider a reasonable payment for the belt? After this forum BS, your lucky to get 10usd imo, just for making this such a headache with your ignorant pestering, and your thick headedness.

As I said before, Seven knows he has to pay, or attempt to pay you by the end of May. If he doesn&#39;t he knows the consequences, /quit. If you don&#39;t accept his payment, then oh well he tried is the way I see it. Seven has never lied to me in the past, and I don&#39;t think he is lying now when he says he cant just pull 10gbs out of his ass. Seven babaed coin along time ago, and he has only done it one time, contrary to your "tons of GBs". Other than that his gear was obtained with in-game methods. He will pay you what he agree on. Sorry it couldn&#39;t be as fast as you liked. What more do you want me to do, kick him for not paying you more than what was orginally agreed on? Doesn&#39;t seem fair to me, just because he cannot obtain GBs as fast as you like because he isnt rich.

We realize now with this post, everyone will most likely look down on AFK, if they didn&#39;t already. But, in efforts to make it fair, people in the clan (not me), they still think he should pay you. Consider your self lucky, and stop posting.
    @ Nati&#39;s sharer
    <3, Thank God someone with some common sense plays the account. I wish you luck.

I understand the GB situation. But you insist on inflating the price of the belt. And as far as I&#39;m concerned you deserve nothing. I&#39;m just curious, what would you consider a reasonable payment for the belt? After this forum BS, your lucky to get 10usd imo, just for making this such a headache with your ignorant pestering, and your thick headedness.

As I said before, Seven knows he has to pay, or attempt to pay you by the end of May. If he doesn&#39;t he knows the consequences, /quit. If you don&#39;t accept his payment, then oh well he tried is the way I see it. Seven has never lied to me in the past, and I don&#39;t think he is lying now when he says he cant just pull 10gbs out of his ass. Seven babaed coin along time ago, and he has only done it one time, contrary to your "tons of GBs". Other than that his gear was obtained with in-game methods. He will pay you what he agree on. Sorry it couldn&#39;t be as fast as you liked. What more do you want me to do, kick him for not paying you more than what was orginally agreed on? Doesn&#39;t seem fair to me, just because he cannot obtain GBs as fast as you like because he isnt rich.

We realize now with this post, everyone will most likely look down on AFK, if they didn&#39;t already. But, in efforts to make it fair, people in the clan (not me), they still think he should pay you. Consider your self lucky, and stop posting.
    @ Nati&#39;s sharer
    <3, Thank God someone with some common sense plays the account. I wish you luck.[/b]

if he doesnt have the GB&#39;s to pay then he should sell the belt and and give 10 gb&#39;s. From what i see, its been a logn time since the iron belt dropped, and no money has been recieved. The longer you take to pay, the more the prices of GB&#39;s fall, which means, you get a better deal out of it.

how cunningly smart arent you? ^^

PaPaSmurF

if he doesnt have the GB&#39;s to pay then he should sell the belt and and give 10 gb&#39;s. From what i see, its been a logn time since the iron belt dropped, and no money has been recieved. The longer you take to pay, the more the prices of GB&#39;s fall, which means, you get a better deal out of it.

how cunningly smart arent you? ^^[/b]
    Lawl? Why are so many retards on this forum? Should rename this web site to www.ko1ExtraChromosome.com
    Reread it, and try to read closely. I&#39;m well aware of the fact that as time goes by, the price drops. I&#39;m also aware that Seven is not the richest person I know. With that statement, you should understand, I&#39;m not going to kick him because he can&#39;t get 10GBs as fast as everyone wants him to. Although, I am sorry he can not pay it faster. The deadline has been set for the end of May, if he fails to pay I&#39;ll consider him not really paying, and he will be booted.

Now the question you need to ask you self is why did I need to repeat all of that for you? The reason is because your teachers never taught you to read I guess. Anyways, GL in life, you obviously need it kid.

How well can you read? h34r:

LOL THIS TOPIC IS AWESOME IM FAMOUS!!! YAY

idc on this subject atm but if u wanna know the real truth about the situation here i go (( but no SS&#39;s im not a turk that only SS&#39;s some of Pm&#39;s to make myself look good))

Elad played the account for the time that i knew the Character Nati so after that Talos was killed ib droped seeing from the ss nati didnt really do much got off drains then plopped lol so he wasnt to chapped about the ib so he asked if we share it blah blah i told him i could pay him if i could he was like yea and just keep tanking boss&#39;s for us and we get drops kinda like payment so i did that seeing that he&#39;s clan members were noob in such i got rocked and exped alot!! lol so then they kept all the next boss drop one of which being an eme< and some other crap zzz so on and so forth the This douche NATI logged the account for the first time demanding 10-12 gbs from me lmao last time i looked (chillintime) a IB sold for 12&#39;gbs so even if i was still to owe him half (which i dont) it would be 10 gbs thats for damn sure.... so for my boss tanks and deaths on bosses and the drops they got i think i owe them little or anthing at all !! imput plz i wanna hear .... but im gonna pay him i guess half the current price of an IB

sad how someone has to wait for the prices of GB&#39;s to fall more then 3x the price, before he pays what he owes.

also, sad how there are so much arguements and shit going on between fellow english players, Guess it was a good thing for me to quit KO and not be involved with all the scamming goign on in this game ^^
    and i hope you get a reasonable amount of the money that is owed to you back dude ^^[/b]
    PRICE of Gb&#39;s lmao

It&#39;s sad that u pathetic souls actually spend real money on an online game

half and ib will always be half an ib so AQ

ISeeYouPee

just give the guy ib and he gives u 10 gb&#39;s its good deal hehe
    anyways i dont know its between u two ..
    u are being called a scammer is that what u want to end up doing just cus of an ib?
    come on be real... anyways i dont watn any fighting , i love u all bb

dude, when we got it, 1 gb was 38$, now its 12$. i think its says noff.[/b]
    I dont baba nuff said! lol

dude, when we got it, 1 gb was 38$, now its 12$. i think its says noff.[/b]
    so buy this reasoning u think a ib is worth 40 gbs?
    so gimmie 20 gbs u can have it ok ? deal? plx ?

so buy this reasoning u think a ib is worth 40 gbs?
    so gimmie 20 gbs u can have it ok ? deal? plx ?[/b]
    cant really believe u get the balls to post here rofl.. u called me for boss more then once, and we killed them as friends, dont act like u didnt need me rofl.

and what the fuk eme? we never got an eme, fuking lier. u said u will pay me 10gbs, just pay it.

i said, a gb was back then this price, and now its much lower.

u lied to ur clanies im taking clan drop to my self rofl...

MY GEAR:

Chitin set +7
    Clevaers+8
    DUAL ROLS ( WHICH I GOT BY SOLOING BOWL)
    Quest Jews.

i didnt take a coin from my clan, and u know it.

about u dieing for my clan.. we killed boss togther, and share drops, till this ib droped, after this, u just started to act like shit, few times u even told me, ur not getting nothing get over it.

tommyleonghk

greediness always plays a part in everyone&#39;s life...whether be it big or small...

humans will always be humans..... no difference......

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast