Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad how someone has to wait for the prices of GB's to fall more then 3x the price, before he ...
Page: 5

iiason

sad how someone has to wait for the prices of GB's to fall more then 3x the price, before he pays what he owes.

also, sad how there are so much arguements and shit going on between fellow english players, Guess it was a good thing for me to quit KO and not be involved with all the scamming goign on in this game ^^
    and i hope you get a reasonable amount of the money that is owed to you back dude ^^[/b]
    KO DRAMA FTW

wow drama :S

duno wat 2 say but O_o

all this over a IB wooo!!

PS. This PopCorn is Delicious

didinino

i dont understand why u argue about clans here.

all showed proofs about some idiots in perssimon-> Nati kicked them right away.

now there are proofs that Seven has scammed Nati himself, why not kicking Seven :|

sry i ever added you to party, pathetic scammer. <_<

PaPaSmurF

It&#39;s sad to see how people throw the word scammer around so loosely when Seven still plans on paying the GBs. You would think you guys would be more nice when he still plans on paying you. It is funny how a few retards can soil a legit players credibility. I hope you guys realize how childish your being by pointing you finger and telling mommy about seven when he is still paying you guys.

Anyways.

agendas

lmao if he plans on it he should pay him when he said that bullcrap he owes this dude money thats it....... pay up or screw him and crap all over his name

Lawl? Why are so many retards on this forum? Should rename this web site to www.ko1ExtraChromosome.com
    Reread it, and try to read closely. I&#39;m well aware of the fact that as time goes by, the price drops. I&#39;m also aware that Seven is not the richest person I know. With that statement, you should understand, I&#39;m not going to kick him because he can&#39;t get 10GBs as fast as everyone wants him to. Although, I am sorry he can not pay it faster. The deadline has been set for the end of May, if he fails to pay I&#39;ll consider him not really paying, and he will be booted.

Now the question you need to ask you self is why did I need to repeat all of that for you? The reason is because your teachers never taught you to read I guess. Anyways, GL in life, you obviously need it kid.

How well can you read? h34r:[/b]
    I&#39;m not involved with you guys but I have been following this interesting topic... My question is , why when an item drop like that and you are NOT in a clan only party... Why are you not selling it and splitting the profits properly.. Yes it sux to have to sell an item like that.. But if none in the party can afford to buyout the rest of the party and keep the item, then you must sell it and split with whoever deserved the share..

You can&#39;t just tell them, o let me keep it I&#39;ll pay you the 10gb for your part... But then wait weeks or months to pay them back, that makes you a scammer and a no-respect fool...If your gonna buyout a drop from a party then fuckin have the money to do it, if not then you gotta sell it and split it properly, unless someone else from the party can do the buyout..

UNLESS they agree to wait however long it&#39;s going to take for you to pay, which from reading this topic is not the case...

On the plus side, now you guys know who NOT to hunt bosses with..

the point is dude.. we could give him 10gbs right away, he just didnt wanted.

PaPaSmurF

I&#39;m not involved with you guys but I have been following this interesting topic... My question is , why when an item drop like that and you are NOT in a clan only party... Why are you not selling it and splitting the profits properly.. Yes it sux to have to sell an item like that.. But if none in the party can afford to buyout the rest of the party and keep the item, then you must sell it and split with whoever deserved the share..

You can&#39;t just tell them, o let me keep it I&#39;ll pay you the 10gb for your part... But then wait weeks or months to pay them back, that makes you a scammer and a no-respect fool...If your gonna buyout a drop from a party then fuckin have the money to do it, if not then you gotta sell it and split it properly, unless someone else from the party can do the buyout..

UNLESS they agree to wait however long it&#39;s going to take for you to pay, which from reading this topic is not the case...

On the plus side, now you guys know who NOT to hunt bosses with..[/b]
    First off I wasn&#39;t in party, if I would have been things would be diffrent. Second, the deal was made between Seven and Nati. Seven already said he would give the iron belt to them for 20gbs, which was what they stated as an accurate price for the inflation of GBs over the past time.

About paying, the first payment dead line I heard of was when I asked him, when he could pay them. Seven replied with at the end of May. I said ok, I&#39;ll tell them, and Seven also told them. Its not the end of May, and as far as I&#39;m concerned they are getting thier payment. If not Seven will be considered a scammer, and will be kicked. They understood when they accepted the deal that Seven had nothing to give at the time. Thats thier problem.

Anyways, I knew I would have to retype Seven is being booted from clan unless he pays up. This is AFK&#39;s way of justifying the matter if he decides not to pay. There is nothing more I can do at this time.

For this being a forum, people sure find it hard to read and comprehend what I&#39;m saying. Ah well, ko4life r-tards ftw.

First off I wasn&#39;t in party, if I would have been things would be diffrent. Second, the deal was made between Seven and Nati. Seven already said he would give the iron belt to them for 20gbs, which was what they stated as an accurate price for the inflation of GBs over the past time.

About paying, the first payment dead line I heard of was when I asked him, when he could pay them. Seven replied with at the end of May. I said ok, I&#39;ll tell them, and Seven also told them. Its not the end of May, and as far as I&#39;m concerned they are getting thier payment. If not Seven will be considered a scammer, and will be kicked. They understood when they accepted the deal that Seven had nothing to give at the time. Thats thier problem.

Anyways, I knew I would have to retype Seven is being booted from clan unless he pays up. This is AFK&#39;s way of justifying the matter if he decides not to pay. There is nothing more I can do at this time.

For this being a forum, people sure find it hard to read and comprehend what I&#39;m saying. Ah well, ko4life r-tards ftw.[/b]
    me or nati, never had a deal with u to let him give us the money 1 month after we waitied a month already, never.
    we said thats gbs back then was much more then they are now, as ib price was much higher, now its much lower at usd prices, why should he give us the money after its worth much lower huh? did u even read this topic? hes saying we didnt even kill a talos, hes telling me forget about the money, hes ignoring pms, and ur acting like hes cool wtf.

u cant do better rofl.. u should kick him like 1 month ago.

LOL i never thought he will do it.
    + He posted hes rogue stats on " post your stats " section and he wrote " w/o babashop " i thought he said the true , and i guess you the mother of the babashopers , lmao.
    Lossing your rep just for an fucking item just to be better? noob.

Nati , kos aima selo bat zona , good luck.

i agree seven shoulda paid by now and looks like hes scamming. But also nati you have so many scammers and faggots in your clan as well and i will not have respect for you guys until the ppl like Hiroshib faggot and all the old noFear ppl are kicked. they are the biggest scammers, lurers and piece of crap players in this server and they are still in your clan so they can scam you just like jacp did.

PaPaSmurF

me or nati, never had a deal with u to let him give us the money 1 month after we waitied a month already, never.
    we said thats gbs back then was much more then they are now, as ib price was much higher, now its much lower at usd prices, why should he give us the money after its worth much lower huh? did u even read this topic? hes saying we didnt even kill a talos, hes telling me forget about the money, hes ignoring pms, and ur acting like hes cool wtf.

u cant do better rofl.. u should kick him like 1 month ago.[/b]
    Reread everything I typed.
    Recent evidence changes things alot. Which will be posted later.

i hope seven pays nati back

Banned

With recent evidence uncovered, this is the conclusion we have came to...

Seven was NOT aware that Wizzi was Nati, hence denying the Iron Belt(didn&#39;t want anyone to know his gear)

AFK found the Talos, AFK was party leader, and Seven repeatedly tanked bosses for Persimmon.

Nati, there was 5 people in that party.

1.Picnic
    2.Seven
    3.Notry
    4.Nati
    5.maniacalsuicider

You are 1 person out of 5. You will recieve 1/5 of an Iron belt in IGC from Seven.

This is not AFK/Persimmon, it is 5 players killing a boss.

Therefore you get 1/5, ironbelt=15gbs.

You&#39;ll be paid 3 gold bars.

Nati, to ask for 50% of a drop for using 1 skill then dying to the boss without wolfing the tankers who found the boss would be rediculous.

Also Nati, you had 0 significance in killing the Talos. If you would have drained or not, that party still had the ability to kill it. The tanker, picnic, had to use a wolf scroll. Thats also something that should be known.

Topic closed.

rofl.. afk was the party leader because seven remake it. NoTry was on town when we killed it, and he came before we killed it. mania was also there, healling picnic, from my clan. iron belt was almost 25gbs back then, but we said 20 gb is ok for an ib. derek, ur shit.

ps everyone,

this guys just curse all the jew ppl, in game. i know there is few jew ppl on afk, do with this info what ever u want. KSC sent to k2.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast